p22

Jun 21, 2017
You do not even need to drink the alcohol to pass Vicky challenge. Just have sex/bj with any girl 12+ times (not kidding) and you'll get enough stamina to pass the check.

tk0995

Oct 6, 2017
Wait, what is "Brittney's Date Night"? The WT doesn't have any mention of it and I haven't seen any path ways to open that mission

tk0995

Oct 6, 2017
Wait, what is "Brittney's Date Night"? The WT doesn't have any mention of it and I haven't seen any path ways to open that mission
Nvm saw their patreon post:

"We regret to inform that we are not going to be releasing Date Night With Brittney with this build, so it will be unavailable this time around in Beta. We are re-working and revamping the story, getting translations done, and commissioning voice acting still, and it's just really in no shape yet to open it up for Beta testing, so Date Night will stay in Alpha for now with plans to include it in next month's Beta and Public releases."

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
so how do we get brittnay's pants off for american flag photo for amy? thanks
Get a broom from one of the closets..or one of the rooms, go to the living room and take a speaker (just one), go outside behind the hot tub and put the broom there, and put the speaker on top of the broom.
Go back inside and try to convince the dancing girl (dont remember her name, im kinda drunk) to go dance outside.
Turn off music inside and go outside and turn on the speaker you made.
Go back to dancing girl and tell her music is playing outside, and shell go outside.
Now talk to that big breasted girl and tell her to go to the hot tub, after that go to amy and talk to her about big breasted girl wearing a flag bikini.
thats....thats about it.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
I fixed the old problem but now I have a new problem. Every Character has disappeared and now I am unable to interact with the environment around me.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
Does this error have anything to do with me not being able to interact with the environment and why all the characters have disappeared?

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
Get a broom from one of the closets..or one of the rooms, go to the living room and take a speaker (just one), go outside behind the hot tub and put the broom there, and put the speaker on top of the broom.
Go back inside and try to convince the dancing girl (dont remember her name, im kinda drunk) to go dance outside.
Turn off music inside and go outside and turn on the speaker you made.
Go back to dancing girl and tell her music is playing outside, and shell go outside.
Now talk to that big breasted girl and tell her to go to the hot tub, after that go to amy and talk to her about big breasted girl wearing a flag bikini.
thats....thats about it.
thankyou

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
Does this error have anything to do with me not being able to interact with the environment and why all the characters have disappeared?
Yeah, it's the root cause. House Party needs to be able to a.)connect to the internet and b.)write to the folder in which its installed in order to run properly. If you're getting that error, I would try moving its install directory and/or making sure the executable is set to run in administrator mode.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
Major I would do that but.... I dunno how to do that shit many you could post some screen shots to help out a bit?

Cro

May 10, 2017
Well, checking the change log for 8.2 and 8.3 doesn't show anything new as far as I can see. Can anyone confirm, is there actually anything new except bug fixes ? Not that 8.1 had a lot anyway ....
Damn, why didn't I check this before downloading 4.x GB ....

Another thing, for the person who uploads the torrent file. First of all, great job, thanks a lot for the effort. Second of all... dude, PLEASE, zip it. 4.6 GB zips down to 1.3 GB. Trust me, we all prefer to wait 1 min to unzip, than 6h for us with a shitty connection to download the rest of 3.3 GB for nothing. You have 4 folders there, perfect, just zip each of them so we can select the corresponding zip file we want in the torrent.
Really, it's 1.3 GB versus 4.6 GB, there is absolutely no valid reason here not to do it.

Last edited:

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
If you wanna get the condom, you have to say to Derek that you're gay, say it close to frank, then, he will speak something wtf, he will give you a BJ, at the end you'll get the condom

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
PLEASE, zip it.
This has already been discussed:
I am uploader. Game is unpacked for saving disk space and usability reasons, i.e play right away after downloading and seed at the same time without having to keep additional archives. Desired version(s) can be selected by few clicks and nothing more. Anyway that's my choice, if you do not like this, take the trouble to make upload yourself.
That's all, sorry.

ogrespunk

Dec 27, 2017
I've downloaded the torrent but just get a message saying 'house party cannot be opened at this time.' On mac. ive unzipped the mods folder and still nothing?
Anyone have any ideas?

Cro

May 10, 2017
This has already been discussed:
That's all, sorry.
I know it was, I know your reason. But man.... you're fixing 1% of the problem while making it 99% worse :)
If the difference was 10 MB, then yeah, sure, I get it, but it's 4.6 vs 1.3 which is HUGE. (I'm talking about the x64 only)
But if this is your will, then there's not much I can do. I can see how your explanations hold more value when you have faster downloads and how they totally crumble when you download with 500KB/sec. Also, I think from all the games here, you're the only one doing it like that, so that should raise a few questions :)

Anyway, isn't there another good Samaritan that can take TanatOS torrent, zip it and upload it again? If I had my old Gigabit connection I'd do it in a heartbeat.

PS: I just thought of another thing, since you're keen on putting everything in one torrent. How about you leave the game unpacked as you want... and also put a zip file in there ? At least for the x64 version, which is the one 99% of the people here are using?
Then you'd be happy, I'd be happy and everyone here would be happy when they only need to download one zip file from the torrent.

Reactions: titit and p22
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes