TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.3 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
From TanatOS' earlier post. Post #1219.

House Party v0.8.3 Beta
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

justmeh

Oct 14, 2017
so can we do amy story ? because she need a condom, but frank get knock out by derek and patrick
btw, some people said we need drink rum from kat to do vicky story. why not drink from flask we topping off from rachel ? so we still get laid with kat and ofc a cow girl from vicky

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
so can we do amy story ? because she need a condom, but frank get knock out by derek and patrick
btw, some people said we need drink rum from kat to do vicky story. why not drink from flask we topping off from rachel ? so we still get laid with kat and ofc a cow girl from vicky
You'll need to get the condom from Frank before you allow Patrick and Derek to beat him up. You just have to convince him you're not gay.

And I don't think most people are aware that you can drink out of the flask (it was quite a while before I realized it myself), so they just use the rum because it's easier. Plus, I've played the game so much that I don't really care about Katherine's story, so it's just easier to keep the rum for myself.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes