EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
The mod file is for when you have problems downloading the Original Story.
Technically the "final" (as of the 0.8.3 patch release date) version of all \Mods content (stories, languages basically) is pre-bundled into the game executable, so even if you have no internet the game should create the Documents\Eek folder and all necessary story content to play the game. If not, it's because of permissions issues, anti-virus, anti-ransomware, folder linkage issues, etc. We still release links to direct downloads of the \Mods content since we know we aren't infallible and some customers simply have unique setups.

Apr 7, 2017
If you are having trouble saving, the 1st page download isn't current version with fix. You can find v 8.3 mega a few pages back, and v8.3 torrent a few pages before that.

Edit: idiot question before reading durr

Last edited:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Y
If you are having trouble saving, the 1st page download isn't current version with fix. You can find v 8.3 mega a few pages back, and v8.3 torrent a few pages before that.

Edit: idiot question before reading durr
Yo bruh,ar yu sure that in version 0.8.3 ,the saveing error is solved?
I tried version 0.8.1 and almost half way couldn't save the game :(
Just don't wanna be dissipointed with that same error on verion 0.8.3 :(

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Y

Yo bruh,ar yu sure that in version 0.8.3 ,the saveing error is solved?
I tried version 0.8.1 and almost half way couldn't save the game :(
Just don't wanna be dissipointed with that same error on verion 0.8.3 :(
Yeah it's fixed

XxxRetroxxX

Jan 2, 2018
no, but i think thats the point, due to him being such a buzzkill(quite literally) he is out for the rest of the game so you can drink till your hearts content
So now I have to load a different saved game to get the condom for Amy's scavenger hunt? Or I can just finish Amy's quests first and then progress with Vickie. Either way I have to load a different saved game :c

nevalz

Apr 26, 2017
I have a problem with Ashley BJ scene she just sit down there and do nothing

how to solve this ?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is there a mod that allows for both Ashley and Madison? how about a mod that allows to repeat scenes? you can only do Katherine once and then bye bye

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes