Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
How do you get Frank knocked out?
The only one I've seen him attacking is Patrick, but he always knocks out Patrick and never loses.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How do you get Frank knocked out?
The only one I've seen him attacking is Patrick, but he always knocks out Patrick and never loses.
You gotta reach the point where your friend (the black guy forgo his name) tells you (or you hear from one of the girls) that his brother got sent to prison for trafficking, Frank then acts as an asshole making fun of it and then you call the both of them against Frank and he's knocked for the rest of the party. 1on1 no one can beat, 2on1 is the way.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
You gotta reach the point where your friend (the black guy forgo his name) tells you (or you hear from one of the girls) that his brother got sent to prison for trafficking, Frank then acts as an asshole making fun of it and then you call the both of them against Frank and he's knocked for the rest of the party. 1on1 no one can beat, 2on1 is the way.
Strange, I have reached that point and even got Derek to tell me about his brother, but there are no new options with Frank, he doesnt say anything about it.
I guess Frank needs to be present in the room when I am being told the story about Derek's brother?

faurby92

May 21, 2017
Strange, I have reached that point and even got Derek to tell me about his brother, but there are no new options with Frank, he doesnt say anything about it.
I guess Frank needs to be present in the room when I am being told the story about Derek's brother?
No, but you also need to buy weed from Frank first. Then you will get the option to ask Frank about Derek's brother...

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.4 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

KungKokkos

Nov 2, 2017
So I've downloaded the 0.8.4 version, trying to do the new Amy quest. I can either tell her that scavanger hunts suck, after which nothing happens, or I can engage in the scavanger hunt. How do I access the new quest? Do I need to do the scavenger hunt part way before I can tell her its not worth it to join the sorority?

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes