macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well thats a 90% useless udpate :/
adding fight when its useless, adding lights (again), fixing their own shit...
new story are meh...

i wait for 0.9 with hoping of something good

Reactions: bernthal

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
What, no MEGA/NOPY, etc link? I don't think I'm alone in saying no to any Torrent download.

Reactions: jugde

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Anyone know something about this rachel secret thing?
There is some LSD text next to the laptop but I dont know what to do with it.
This is what I got after multiple try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sniff3005

Therion

May 25, 2017
What, no MEGA/NOPY, etc link? I don't think I'm alone in saying no to any Torrent download.
I think the same, I never used Torrent nor will I start using it. Heard alot of bad stuff about it and I simply don't want any part of it and just to download House Party isn't worth it for me to get Torrent in the first place. So a MEGA Link would be appreciated.

Reactions: Reese286

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I think the same, I never used Torrent nor will I start using it. Heard alot of bad stuff about it and I simply don't want any part of it and just to download House Party isn't worth it for me to get Torrent in the first place. So a MEGA Link would be appreciated.
There's nothing really to fear when it comes to torrents. In fact, torrents are better when it comes to violation of copyrights, since its harder to prove that you are breaking some copyright law.
Another advantage of torrents, is that you can download as much as you want, close the torrent client and then resume downloads later, no matter how long its been, days, months, etc.

The cons of downloading torrents are primarily the cost that its got in terms of resources. Downloading torrents and gaming is a definite no-no.
Also, connecting to too many peers at the same time, can drain all of your network resources, meaning even webpages will be slow to load or wont even load at all on occasion.
Lastly, if there arent enough (or any) people seeding, then you might not be able to download, and this is where a dedicated server is simply superior when it comes to file downloading.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Get a torrent software which allows you to to disable certain parts of the torrent file, theres x32 and x64 both are included.
I obviously know this :) But the x64 is 5GB (uncompressed, and it will only get bigger) because the uploader wants people to play the game from the same location. Which is a bit weird, first time I heard of someone thinking like that, especially now, when everyone has a few TB under the hood. I've been downloading a lot of games from here and never saw this approach for any other one.

What I wanted was a compressed torrent of the x64 folder, which goes down to 1.something GB instead of 5.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Anyone know something about this rachel secret thing?
There is some LSD text next to the laptop but I dont know what to do with it.
This is what I got after multiple try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems like this is bugged to hell, i can not get to find out what rachaels secret is. i set up the boom mic get knocked out then it bugs.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Another question that proves my point. Dude, just make 4 torrents at least for each system, people have no idea how to select what they want only in a torrent.
He makes a torrent with uncompressed files (so people don't waste double space on hdd?!)... but keeps in there 4 OS releases (obviously uncompressed), so people waste 20GB (of traffic and disk space), just so they can play from the same place they downloaded.
No offense, but that's just pure stu...d.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
There's nothing really to fear when it comes to torrents. In fact, torrents are better when it comes to violation of copyrights, since its harder to prove that you are breaking some copyright law.
[...]
Since when are torrents better for copyright violations? Actually a torrent is the easiest way to track the download back to your exact location. It shows anyone who is connected to you your IP and in some countries that's all they need to prove you're breaking the law.
I'm not going to install a torrent client and pay for a VPN just to download one file. One Click Hosters are still the best choice, because they aren't trackable at all under regular circumstances.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
20.1 GB? Is it really that big?
No if you read the underneath the torrent 20gb is pc 32 & 64,mac, linux. All up they are 20gb just download the one u want/need 5gb approx NOT 20gb unless u want to download all the platforms

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Since when are torrents better for copyright violations? Actually a torrent is the easiest way to track the download back to your exact location. It shows anyone who is connected to you your IP and in some countries that's all they need to prove you're breaking the law.
I'm not going to install a torrent client and pay for a VPN just to download one file. One Click Hosters are still the best choice, because they aren't trackable at all under regular circumstances.
You do know this is the internet and if you are downloading anything you don't pay for, can be tracked to you torrent or not. Even a VPN is not fool proof, and if don't think or know that well you really shouldn't be doing anything on the internet, even browsing certain sites could land you in trouble a torrent is the least of your worries,

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
well thats a 90% useless udpate :/
adding fight when its useless, adding lights (again), fixing their own shit...
new story are meh...

i wait for 0.9 with hoping of something good
I would wait for like 0.8.6 or 0.8.7. This is an Alpha build, so they've probably added stuff that they are *going* to use, but haven't put it in the actual story yet. I know in this version you can now finish one of Amy's paths, and they are finishing the other path next update. I'm sure things like making people fight each other takes time to get right.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Another question that proves my point. Dude, just make 4 torrents at least for each system, people have no idea how to select what they want only in a torrent.
He makes a torrent with uncompressed files (so people don't waste double space on hdd?!)... but keeps in there 4 OS releases (obviously uncompressed), so people waste 20GB (of traffic and disk space), just so they can play from the same place they downloaded.
No offense, but that's just pure stu...d.
What exactly do you mean by "so they can play from the same place they downloaded" ??
I really dont understand what you're saying here.

Well, you are correct, that torrents clearly display other clients' IPs, so yes you can be found a little easier.
However, I think that you are harder to be found guilty of something, if you've only downloaded parts of the file, due to how the torrent system works.
Also, the person who uploads the torrent, only upload the torrent file that gives your client the information it needs to start downloading. So the person who originally uploads a torrent can then walk away after 1 client has downloaded the whole thing, then avoid any accusations.

In any case, like Muff Diver said, you can be tracked and found no matter what you do, so whatever.
I'm not trying to convince anyone to use torrents. This is just my opinion.
And all of it is irrelevant to this thread, so I will not mention it again.

Reactions: Muff Diver

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
aticfx64.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module aticfx64.dll at 0033:1e168f6f.

Well, shit =(

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes