Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Anyone know how to play the stories (slumber party and date with britney) without having the internet on?
I did download the mods and put them in the mods folder but i still get the warning that i need to have the internet on to play stories.
Yeah no nvm, its the story is overwall pretty broken.

faurby92

May 21, 2017
If you are glitched, then save and reload.
It doesnt work every time, but if you are absolutely stuck and cant move its your best bet.

You may also use the console to get unstuck, but I am not sure how exactly.
The console command to get unstuck would look something like this: "WarpTo Player Garage"
This way you can move yourself or someone else to another location. Quite useful if a npc refuses to leave a room you need for yourself.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Man what were the devs thinking forcing the slider door locked in the slumber party. Everytime someone bumps into it I gotta restart my game. For anyone having this issue type in the console "door unlock "slider door" ". Then type "door open slider door".

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I glitched the game and I am now stuck in the door. You can do the glitch yourself by going upstairs going into the bathroom where Madison's phone is located and open the door and walk over to the medicine cabinet to the where the pain killers are and click the door to close it and try to get out of the bathroom while the door is closing you will get stuck in the door.
Hmm, I'll take a look into this, thanks.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Man what were the devs thinking forcing the slider door locked in the slumber party. Everytime someone bumps into it I gotta restart my game. For anyone having this issue type in the console "door unlock "slider door" ". Then type "door open slider door".
It's a plot device that's part of the main character's internal dialogue and is also used to guide them away from going outside until they figure out more of the story indoors (cause there's nothing that triggers events or increments quests out there). It just so happens that said plot device is bugged AF right now since the story was very recently made.

razda

Jul 6, 2017
Hi all !
I just did the vickie's route to the end, but i didnt do the Madison's/Ashley's route and because of this I can't get the paper (i already used it to roll the weed) so I can't get the code for the diary, is there another possibility to get the code without paper ?
Thanks !

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i don't think anyone's ported the game to android yet.

also, the game gets an alpha or beta update almost every week and i'm not sure if it's worth the effort to port every patch. unless porting a unity game is incredibly easy, of course. i have no experience with unity.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Hi all !
I just did the vickie's route to the end, but i didnt do the Madison's/Ashley's route and because of this I can't get the paper (i already used it to roll the weed) so I can't get the code for the diary, is there another possibility to get the code without paper ?
Thanks !
nope.

they might change it eventually, but for now there are only a few ways to finish more than one route in a playthrough.

i suggest saving where you are and starting a new game.

ctguy626

Oct 4, 2017
Has any one figured out the continuation of Amy's story? The release notes for 0.8.4 say "Continuation of Amy's story(path1) and then after Added new Original Story quest: “Chasing Amy”. Any idea on how to do this?

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Has any one figured out the continuation of Amy's story? The release notes for 0.8.4 say "Continuation of Amy's story(path1) and then after Added new Original Story quest: “Chasing Amy”. Any idea on how to do this?
you have to convince her to NOT join the sorority after you got a few items for her.

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
Anyone else think this game would be pretty cool if it had a VR mode?

From a development standpoint it wouldn't make much sense until the game is done or something but it would be nice to be able to manipulate objects with your hand.

I got a Windows Mixed Reality headset a couple weeks ago and have been using the hell out if it.

Reactions: faurby92

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
First time posting here but tried a version of it somewhere and it seems if the game was pirated it will block you from playing the game is this version fully working?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the torrent file size is 20 gb .. is this correct or am i mistaken ?
thats because it includes ALL 4 ports of the game (win32, win64, mac, linux) in one torrent. you can get around this if you have a client that lets you choose what files you want from a torrent and then choose the port you want, which brings the torrent file size down to aboout 4gb.

you can also be like myself (and several other users) and wait for someone to release the compressed file on mega or google drive or something (pretty please?), like people have done before. but with no compressed file in sight, and 8.5 coming tomorrow, you might be better off waiting for someone to zip 8.5.

Reactions: kiyiya

jarb01

May 18, 2017
First time posting here but tried a version of it somewhere and it seems if the game was pirated it will block you from playing the game is this version fully working?
is it telling you that there was an error downloadin the latest story? if that's what it is, then your firewall might be blocking the game. i dont think it's piracy protection. be sure to download the "MOD" .zip, and place it in documents/eek/house party/mods/stories to get around this.

at least, nobody else has said anything about them adding piracy protection, or everyone here would give up and abandon the thread.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes