kalacs01

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys. I didn't play this game for about a year (or more?!) but i thought I'll give it an other try. Back than the story was boring and stupid/irritating and there were parts that i could only find out with walkthrough. Did the main story change in a good way? I see there is a story creator now, can you suggest good stories to download?

Reactions: Shitty

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys. I didn't play this game for about a year (or more?!) but i thought I'll give it an other try. Back than the story was boring and stupid/irritating and there were parts that i could only find out with walkthrough. Did the main story change in a good way? I see there is a story creator now, can you suggest good stories to download?
nothing change, story is still shit and you can "break" the game just by missing a single fuck things to do . theyare new story , that are small better than original ones. but all in all, its still pretty pain without walkthrough

as for custom story, they are some on the devs website, but most of them are just for fapping. maybe one or two are decent, but again, nothing exceptional as the story creator is very limited.

check devs website if you want to see, but without fapping, its not worth a look for good story there .

harucard23

Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded the 0.8.4 game, but it won't start.
I clicked the start new game button, it just grayed out, and the game won't start.

I didn't have any trouble with the 0.8.1 version, only 2,3 and 4.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the 0.8.4 game, but it won't start.
I clicked the start new game button, it just grayed out, and the game won't start.

I didn't have any trouble with the 0.8.1 version, only 2,3 and 4.
try reinstalling the original story. most of time if game didnt start its because it didnt find the story.
if that not fix it , then i dont know :(

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
I glitched the game and I am now stuck in the door. You can do the glitch yourself by going upstairs going into the bathroom where Madison's phone is located and open the door and walk over to the medicine cabinet to the where the pain killers are and click the door to close it and try to get out of the bathroom while the door is closing you will get stuck in the door.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I glitched the game and I am now stuck in the door. You can do the glitch yourself by going upstairs going into the bathroom where Madison's phone is located and open the door and walk over to the medicine cabinet to the where the pain killers are and click the door to close it and try to get out of the bathroom while the door is closing you will get stuck in the door.
If you are glitched, then save and reload.
It doesnt work every time, but if you are absolutely stuck and cant move its your best bet.

You may also use the console to get unstuck, but I am not sure how exactly.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
This is really just subjective. Personally, I like the stories, and I think they're funny and amusing as fuck. If you're not very good at these types of games, then you're just probably not going to like this game style. I didn't really have that much trouble figuring out the puzzles. I think they're the *right* amount of challenging. One thing they added was the Derek character who is basically a walking hint provider. If you are not sure what to do about a quest, you can usually ask him and he steers you in the right direction. Another thing I notice they are doing is adding all different types of stories. Like Vickie's story is orgasm denial and more in-depth and more dramatic. Amy's story is sappy as fuck in this new version. Just depends what you like I guess, but it does seem like they are trying to target different audiences and include a little something for everybody story-wise.

I hate using tutorials, because every time I play this game, I find something new by giving an item to somebody or saying something different to somebody. It keeps the replay value high when you don't use one. I haven't had an issue getting through anybody's quests without a walkthrough, though some were more challenging than others.

If you want to just play the game and fap, and are annoyed by the puzzles, the custom stories are always an option.

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Anyone know how to play the stories (slumber party and date with britney) without having the internet on?
I did download the mods and put them in the mods folder but i still get the warning that i need to have the internet on to play stories.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes