jarb01

May 18, 2017
Anybody find the new sex position yet?
have you tried amy's quest? just be sure to tell her that the scavenger hunt isn't worth it when she gets unsure about it.

if it's not there, or youve given up trying to complete the games frustrating quests, try messing around with the in-game console. hit your '~' key, then type "? intimacy" and hit enter for a rundown on how to use the console for sex acts. the new position might be listed in the help menu, it might not.
if it isn't listed: you might notice each sex act has a code assigned to it, try entering similar codes instead of the existing ones like this:
[intimacy (girl of your choice) player xx sexualact]
replacing 'xx' with a code, of course.

however, it's also possible they wrote "new sex position" in 8.4's patch notes by mistake, and it was meant for 8.5.

i don't have 8.4 (i know, i know, the torrent's there. i'm just picky) right now, so i can't verify.

alex34389

Oct 17, 2017
the torrent file size is 20 gb .. is this correct or am i mistaken ?
Torrent file have x32, x64 Windows version, Mac version and Linux version. Each one ~5GB. U can choose which version to download in 10-15 seconds.
2018 year and people still don't know that?

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
Hello this is my first time playing this game i am using walktrough for 0.8.3(i am playing 0.8.4) i have few question i hope someone can help me
1. in the first post there is mod link. is that moded version (cheat or something like that)?
2. i can't progress with madison that prank ashley run naked around the house it always fail i already lock all bathroom in the house can someone help me??
3. is that possible to call vickie if u already proggress with rachel or is that posible to progress with rachel if u already invite vickie?(coz looks like i can only set sender spoof text message once either from rachel to vickie or vickie to rachel if there is another way even with cheat i would like to know)

anyway thanks i hope someone can help me
sorry for my bad english

edit:nevermind i already found solution for my no 2 and 3 question

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Anyone else think this game would be pretty cool if it had a VR mode?

From a development standpoint it wouldn't make much sense until the game is done or something but it would be nice to be able to manipulate objects with your hand.

I got a Windows Mixed Reality headset a couple weeks ago and have been using the hell out if it.
VR is a long term wishlist feature for us, actually. You're right though, there is a LOT of work to be done first!

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.5 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Reactions: Fuicol and sokeli
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes