uris

Nov 4, 2017
Ok so here's a rough walkthrough for the Amy Scavenger quest. ----Contains SPOILERS!-------
Item 1: Credit Card
-In the right side drawer in the desk with the PC and printer (next to Frank)
Item 2: Condom
-Complete the Maddison or Ashely quests (in Ashley's case, ask and keep the panties) to have access to a BJ. Talk to Frank about somebody having booze then run over to Maddison/Ashley, start the BJ session then wait for Frank to find you. Talk to Frank afterwards.
Item 3: Derek's shirt
-Talk to Derek, to the PC (near Frank) create the Petition, print the petition (right next to the PC) and go around to all the NPCs and have them sign it (by answering correctly to their questions)
Item 4: Panties
-Complete Ashley's quest (wash her clothes but keep the panties)
Item 5: Picture with the American Flag
-Talk to Britney. Complete Stephanie's quest to get her to dance topless. Talk to Britney again to make her go down stairs. Go to the upstairs closet (not bedroom closet) and grab the broom. Go to the living room and grab the right speaker. Go behind the pool and interact with the patch of dirt. Stick the broom in the ground then interact with the broom to put the speaker on it. Turn it on then go back to the living room and turn that speaker off. Wait for Stephanie to go to the pool and wait for Britney to follow her. Talk to her once at the pool. Go find Amy and tell her about Britney.
Item 6: Goodby Kitty underwear
-Go in the garage and search the front rack. Should be in one of the lower boxes.
Item 7: Can't remember but shouldn't be too tough since it didn't leave any lasting memory :)
Item 8: Skinny dipping selfy
-Talk to Britney then to Amy. Convince Amy to go in the hut tub and start a Truth or Dare session. Ask the questions related to them (not you) and once you've asked enough you'll move on to the Dares. Dare them to strip, then loose the shorts and talk to Amy. Important! At the truth or dare stage don't save between questions/dares. If you do their cloths reset and you won't be able to continue.
Quest done. Go find Amy upstairs.

Talk to Amy and depending on what you say, you'll get a Amy that walks around the house with different levels of clothes on. Thanks kinda it.
Did anyone find a different ending?

Reactions: TheGreatAvenger

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
The scavenger hunt ending is that Amy decides to exhibition herself. If you want to have sex with Amy, you have have to take the other path and convince her not to continue the scavenger hunt after the panties.

Edit: I should have mentioned, the higher you get Amy's love meter up, the more you get to do with her.

GreatOrbiter

Jan 20, 2018
The scavenger hunt ending is that Amy decides to exhibition herself. If you want to have sex with Amy, you have have to take the other path and convince her not to continue the scavenger hunt after the panties.

Edit: I should have mentioned, the higher you get Amy's love meter up, the more you get to do with her.
Is there a way to actually have sex with Amy? I swear I've done everything to raise her love meter (including discuss Panic) and it's just one sliver away from full. When asked, she refuses sex. Is there something I'm missing?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You need to make her hot chocolate. I'll let you figure out how to do this. There are some new items in 8.5.0...

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
Guys update about Ashley. Telling Ashley I saw Frank checking out your arse oh wait that was just me now lowers your relationship bar with her. She use to react positively to it but now she says that "You're not helping" whatever that means.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Guys update about Ashley. Telling Ashley I saw Frank checking out your arse oh wait that was just me now lowers your relationship bar with her. She use to react positively to it but now she says that "You're not helping" whatever that means.
is that only when your relationship bar is low? or does that always happen?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
So far, following item do not do anything in the game (8.5.0):
Spoon
Popcorn
USB stick
Tablet

Correct?

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
its probably only hitting me now cause of Amys quest but got the load time right now are awful. i realize that a lot of stuff is unoptimised right now but god it take a while to load a save to fix a misclick or to check another route

Cro

May 10, 2017
dude, rar in a rar ? :)
Anyway, thanks a lot for doing it, instead of that big a.s and useless torrent.

Zazutobi

Oct 16, 2017
Got to the point in Amy's quest where she's by the fire. Got all the dialogue options correct (I think). But she mentioned hot chocolate before. Is there a way to make it?

Zazutobi

Oct 16, 2017
Ok, I consoled the chocolate, got the microwave working, put the chocolate in the mug but now I cant use chocolate in mug on the microwave.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Great job adding those 'girl - level - checks' combined with the fact that you can't retry things. No BJ from Ashley, no sex with Rachel and so on, because I need an extra 1% in my relation with them.
Of course, you don't know this until it's too late and can't do anything else.

That + Derek stuck in a chair next to Frank, after I told him about his brother and not going to beat Frank up....delete game. God damn waste of time, brb after 10 more versions.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Great job adding those 'girl - level - checks' combined with the fact that you can't retry things. No BJ from Ashley, no sex with Rachel and so on, because I need an extra 1% in my relation with them.
Of course, you don't know this until it's too late and can't do anything else.

That + Derek stuck in a chair next to Frank, after I told him about his brother and not going to beat Frank up....delete game. God damn waste of time, brb after 10 more versions.
there's always custom stories and console commands if you want to skip all the BS and get your dick wet.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
Ok so here's a rough walkthrough for the Amy Scavenger quest. ----Contains SPOILERS!-------
Item 1: Credit Card
-In the right side drawer in the desk with the PC and printer (next to Frank)
Item 2: Condom
-Complete the Maddison or Ashely quests (in Ashley's case, ask and keep the panties) to have access to a BJ. Talk to Frank about somebody having booze then run over to Maddison/Ashley, start the BJ session then wait for Frank to find you. Talk to Frank afterwards.
Item 3: Derek's shirt
-Talk to Derek, to the PC (near Frank) create the Petition, print the petition (right next to the PC) and go around to all the NPCs and have them sign it (by answering correctly to their questions)
Item 4: Panties
-Complete Ashley's quest (wash her clothes but keep the panties)
Item 5: Picture with the American Flag
-Talk to Britney. Complete Stephanie's quest to get her to dance topless. Talk to Britney again to make her go down stairs. Go to the upstairs closet (not bedroom closet) and grab the broom. Go to the living room and grab the right speaker. Go behind the pool and interact with the patch of dirt. Stick the broom in the ground then interact with the broom to put the speaker on it. Turn it on then go back to the living room and turn that speaker off. Wait for Stephanie to go to the pool and wait for Britney to follow her. Talk to her once at the pool. Go find Amy and tell her about Britney.
Item 6: Goodby Kitty underwear
-Go in the garage and search the front rack. Should be in one of the lower boxes.
Item 7: Can't remember but shouldn't be too tough since it didn't leave any lasting memory :)
Item 8: Skinny dipping selfy
-Talk to Britney then to Amy. Convince Amy to go in the hut tub and start a Truth or Dare session. Ask the questions related to them (not you) and once you've asked enough you'll move on to the Dares. Dare them to strip, then loose the shorts and talk to Amy. Important! At the truth or dare stage don't save between questions/dares. If you do their cloths reset and you won't be able to continue.
Quest done. Go find Amy upstairs.

Talk to Amy and depending on what you say, you'll get a Amy that walks around the house with different levels of clothes on. Thanks kinda it.
Did anyone find a different ending?

I have clicked on every box and yet I haven't gotten the kitty panties.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes