ferd

Jun 5, 2017
If you cant get it from the bottom box on the far right then type "player inventory "goodbye kitty panties" add" in console
The command does not work for me. "Operation failed or possibly executed with unintended results for the following reasons: " Do you have maybe another way to get the panties?

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
for anyone that can't find kitty panties check this attachment u need to talk to madison first to interact with the box
i hope it helps

jarb01

May 18, 2017
hm. new slumber party story seems to be bugged, the phone call at the start isn't working. i even tried downloading the stories sererately and extracting them, like @Patrik suggested, but no luck. maybe that fix only worked for 8.4.

anyway, some unlisted notes:
stephanie and katherine now each have unique audio during sex and orgasm, but the sex sound is only the same 2 second clip over and over. at least the clip is unique for each girl, and it sounds like them.
girls mouths dont move during sex in custom stories for some reason. they just moan with their mouths closed, it's weird and kinda unnerving.
madison has nipples now but... they clip through her bra when she's not wearing a shirt.

update: i think i figured out what the problem with the slumber party is. all the interactions on your phone are done through a nonexistant new character called "phone call". this character doesnt exist in the game, so the story just... doesn't load anything to do with your phone.

cunc

Dec 26, 2017
Anybody find the new sex position yet?
Haven't found it in-game, but via console it's

intimacy <girl_name> player 10054 sexualact

though it seems to be quite bugged. It's a 69. Both actors take the position, and your orgasm bar rises steadily, while to get hers to go up you have to move the mouse around like when you're going down on Stephanie or Amy. At the end, while you'll hear the usual audible reaction from the girl when you cum, neither actor will move from the position. I used the 10060 intimacy code to be able to stand up, while the girl remained on the floor in position. Had to manually reset her, as well, to get her back to normal. HTH

cunc

Dec 26, 2017
The command does not work for me. "Operation failed or possibly executed with unintended results for the following reasons: " Do you have maybe another way to get the panties?
player inventory "goodbye kitty underwear" add

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
Haven't found it in-game, but via console it's

intimacy <girl_name> player 10054 sexualact

though it seems to be quite bugged. It's a 69. Both actors take the position, and your orgasm bar rises steadily, while to get hers to go up you have to move the mouse around like when you're going down on Stephanie or Amy. At the end, while you'll hear the usual audible reaction from the girl when you cum, neither actor will move from the position. I used the 10060 intimacy code to be able to stand up, while the girl remained on the floor in position. Had to manually reset her, as well, to get her back to normal. HTH
u do it with amy but in my gameplay like rachael u can't reply sex event with amy

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Great job adding those 'girl - level - checks' combined with the fact that you can't retry things. No BJ from Ashley, no sex with Rachel and so on, because I need an extra 1% in my relation with them.
Of course, you don't know this until it's too late and can't do anything else.

That + Derek stuck in a chair next to Frank, after I told him about his brother and not going to beat Frank up....delete game. God damn waste of time, brb after 10 more versions.
It's a game. If they just handed you everything without you having to figure it out, it wouldn't be a game. It would be a visual novel. Use the custom stories if you just want to fuck all the girls straight out of the gate. Also, this is an Alpha build, which means it's unstable. During Alpha, they add a bunch of new untested content. There are always regression bugs and stuff they work out before it hits beta and the public releases. You don't need to wait 10 versions from now, just look for the versions labeled "Beta" if you want more stable releases.

Cro

May 10, 2017
It's a game. If they just handed you everything without you having to figure it out, it wouldn't be a game. It would be a visual novel. Use the custom stories if you just want to fuck all the girls straight out of the gate. Also, this is an Alpha build, which means it's unstable. During Alpha, they add a bunch of new untested content. There are always regression bugs and stuff they work out before it hits beta and the public releases. You don't need to wait 10 versions from now, just look for the versions labeled "Beta" if you want more stable releases.
Dude, characters get stuck in this game since the first version. Either on stairs, either after fighting Frank, either before that. Beta is not something magic that fixes everything. Every version that I played (and I played all of them), had some one getting stuck somewhere.
I don't want to fuck all girls, but I don't want to get stuck after 2 hours of play, just because I need 1% somewhere (that's not visible or explained anywhere).
It's just bad game design.

Reactions: kongloo

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Dude, characters get stuck in this game since the first version. Either on stairs, either after fighting Frank, either before that. Beta is not something magic that fixes everything. Every version that I played (and I played all of them), had some one getting stuck somewhere.
I don't want to fuck all girls, but I don't want to get stuck after 2 hours of play, just because I need 1% somewhere (that's not visible or explained anywhere).
It's just bad game design.
I would say path-finding has gotten much better since the beginning. I hardly ever get stuck characters anymore in the later versions. I just saw this in the latest release notes though:

"Fixed an issue with Derek freezing after removing his shirt"

Looks like it's just an issue with him, so I would consider that a regression bug from this update. I'm just saying Alpha versions ALWAYS have issues, and Beta versions are usually better.

I dunno. I disagree about bad game design though. I think it's pretty obvious to watch the like/love meters after you say something to a girl, and obviously the higher you get them, the more you can do with them. For a dating sim, I'd say that's something they definitely got right rather than wrong. Adds to replay value for me personally.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
talking about new/futur version
There's a mac version out for this version and every other version they've put out on Patreon. They always come out with the Windows version. I know because I play on Mac. That's why I was confused by your comment.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I would say path-finding has gotten much better since the beginning. I hardly ever get stuck characters anymore in the later versions. I just saw this in the latest release notes though:

"Fixed an issue with Derek freezing after removing his shirt"

Looks like it's just an issue with him, so I would consider that a regression bug from this update. I'm just saying Alpha versions ALWAYS have issues, and Beta versions are usually better.

I dunno. I disagree about bad game design though. I think it's pretty obvious to watch the like/love meters after you say something to a girl, and obviously the higher you get them, the more you can do with them. For a dating sim, I'd say that's something they definitely got right rather than wrong. Adds to replay value for me personally.
Well, NO, that was not fixed, happened to me with that exact version. After playing for ~ 1h. Great !
And everything else you say makes sense, EXCEPT that you can't retry some actions. So... you don't know if they will work, you hope they do... no saves(because of murphy's laws), and then you discover you can't do it. And you're screwed at that point, no way to retry the action. And that my friend, it's called bad game design. Wtf, this is not Dark Souls.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes