ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Well, NO, that was not fixed, happened to me with that exact version. After playing for ~ 1h. Great !
And everything else you say makes sense, EXCEPT that you can't retry some actions. So... you don't know if they will work, you hope they do... no saves(because of murphy's laws), and then you discover you can't do it. And you're screwed at that point, no way to retry the action. And that my friend, it's called bad game design. Wtf, this is not Dark Souls.
Sorry, I didn't realize it's in the release notes for next version. So looks like they addressed it at least.

Meh. I still disagree. If you look at the description for this game they are trying to make every play-through seem like a new night, and they specifically say, if you make a bad choice, it will affect other opportunities. I've also been involved in their community and I know they are slowly implementing things in this game where if you build a relationship with one character, it can negatively affect another, etc... Meaning, you don't actually even have to do a character's quest-line to get to the end-game with them if you manage to get them to like you through your social interactions with others. That is really cool to me. Obviously the game isn't quite at that level of sophistication yet, but it's getting there. However, if they create the game the way you are saying where you can just go undo something you did or said with a dialogue option, then it wouldn't really tie into that choice-making and building relationships. I like that you are stuck with your choices for the play-through. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's pretty cool game design. I get that it's frustrating *now*, but I like where they are going with it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There's a mac version out for this version and every other version they've put out on Patreon. They always come out with the Windows version. I know because I play on Mac. That's why I was confused by your comment.
yes, but read the changelog... i m not the one who just create that XD. he clearly say that they will abandon it if they are no players on mac

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Derek does seem to get stuck a lot in 8.4 and 8.5 releases. Was not happening with 8.3.

gmatt

Oct 13, 2017
Is there an ending to SPaM yet? If I choose Madison, once in the bedroom she just tells me to put my dick away(even after she's removed her clothes), Ashley calles me an asshole, and friendship drops to almost nothing, just for talking to her

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
I just loaded up the game and my save file and as soon as I stopped crouching while in the hot tub I managed to glitch the game to see what the camera won't show you. Your character doesn't have a head man this is gonna bug me eramus or whoever please fix this it's really freaking me the fuck out.

Naphero

Jan 15, 2018
Is there an ending to SPaM yet? If I choose Madison, once in the bedroom she just tells me to put my dick away(even after she's removed her clothes), Ashley calles me an asshole, and friendship drops to almost nothing, just for talking to her
After watching the movie tell the girl you invited on couch that you're not ready yet and new events will happened

jarb01

May 18, 2017
After watching the movie tell the girl you invited on couch that you're not ready yet and new events will happened
how are you getting SPAM to work? the phone call wont work for me, so i cant use my phone at any point in the story.

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
does anyone else experience sudden headache and nausea while playing house party,it happens to me only with this game and i really want to play it,any thoughts?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
does anyone else experience sudden headache and nausea while playing house party,it happens to me only with this game and i really want to play it,any thoughts?
Sounds like motion sickness bro.

Happens to some people in certain first person games.

(Mirrors Edge gave me horrible motion sickness ugh)

Naphero

Jan 15, 2018
how are you getting SPAM to work? the phone call wont work for me, so i cant use my phone at any point in the story.
hum, i don't have issues with the phone, but i think you can progress without it. There is an other way to spy on the girls without calling rachael. Check the computer near the liquor closet for clues. Though without the phone you will have to figure it out how to past frank's security without Katherine's help but it can be done (if i remember right)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I do not think that SPAM story is finished.

Also both side-stories are very buggy if using saved games.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes