ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
ashley run out completely nude,and maddison still don't give a f*ck......"hey how's going with your plan?"
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!x'Dx'D
somebody could help me finish maddison story please?
Madison has to be standing close-by Ashley when you do it.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Madison has to be standing close-by Ashley when you do it.
that's the fact!while she was going down the stairs naked,she saw her and started laugh like all the others,but after some times"hey how's goimg with your plan?" ahahahahah
you mean maybe that when i give her the soda she has to be with me,do you?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
that's the fact!while she was going down the stairs naked,she saw her and started laugh like all the others,but after some times"hey how's goimg with your plan?" ahahahahah
She can't see her on the way while she's running, she actually has to be close by when you trigger the "Untie" action, so she knows you're the one who did it. Then she will say something like "That was so cool... etc..".

Best way to pull it off is to tell Madison Ashley wants to talk to her right before you do it.

Reactions: Zurghi00

jarb01

May 18, 2017
She can't see her on the way while she's running, she actually has to be close by when you trigger the "Untie" action, so she knows you're the one who did it. Then she will say something like "That was so cool... etc..".

Best way to pull it off is to tell Madison Ashley wants to talk to her right before you do it.
i'm guessing you only skimmed through zurghi's posts, or you would have noticed him mentioning the soda and ashley being completely nude. he wasn't talking about untying ashley's top, he was talking about ashley being completely naked from madison's quest line.

so madison saw her naked while she was going down the stairs? madison seeing ashley naked might not count until she notices that the third bathroom is locked.
also, ashley is COMPLETELY naked, right? i don't think it counts if she still has her panties on. if she does, talk to her after she checks all the bathrooms and she'll give you her panties in exchange for the key.

also, be sure you're following ashley as she checks all the bathrooms.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
one thing that's been bothering me: the blowjob has practically NO head movement. it just looks like the girl is giving you a handjob while holding the tip in her mouth.

MasterTmama

Jun 26, 2017
So I am trying to get Derek to fight but he just wont move. I've even restarted but Derek just seems to stand in place and no amount of pushing him or dialog options get him to move at all. Is there a console command to fix this?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
So I am trying to get Derek to fight but he just wont move. I've even restarted but Derek just seems to stand in place and no amount of pushing him or dialog options get him to move at all. Is there a console command to fix this?
That's a noted bug that's fixed in the new version. 0.8.6 anyone?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
so madison saw her naked while she was going down the stairs? madison seeing ashley naked might not count until she notices that the third bathroom is locked.
also, ashley is COMPLETELY naked, right? i don't think it counts if she still has her panties on. if she does, talk to her after she checks all the bathrooms and she'll give you her panties in exchange for the key.

also, be sure you're following ashley as she checks all the bathrooms.
nevermind i did it,thanks for the reply anyway ;)
trick was after giving her soda,go wash the clothes and then lock all the 3 bathrooms(even if i locked them before...because they magically unlock after the tamped soda)

jarb01

May 18, 2017
slumber party with madison in 0.85 is buggy. could someone provide a fix and a walkthrough? thanks :)
if you're having problems with the phone call and all other interactions wit your phone, here's a guide:
you need to have an amy character file in the story folder, and it needs to be otherwise identical to the phone call character file.
first, copy the file and rename the copy to "amy", then open the file in notepad and rename the "CharacterName" to "amy". then, laucnh the story.
if it doesn't work, close the game and re-open it. you may have to give it a few tries.
other than that, the story is so buggy and incomplete that you should just wait for the next time its included in an official release.

as for a walkthrough (not made by me):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can only get with ashley at the moment. madison doesn't work right and rachael isn't really an option. like i said, you should probably wait for the next version that it gets included in.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
When I put the custom story in the stories folder and I openn the game I can only choose between Tutorial and Normal Game
simple thing first: try scrolling down. the drop-down menu that you get when selecting a story can scroll to show more stories.

if you're playin 0.8.5, you should also have "slumber party at madison's" and "date night with brittney" included by default. if not, your firewall might be blocking the game from accessing the internet. you can tell if your firewall is blocking the game if you see red text telling you that the game could not download the latest story files from the server.

even if your firewall is blocking the game, the custom story should still be listed as long as you're doing it right.

make sure the custom story has its own folder in the /stories/ folder.
the custom story folder should include the .story file, as well as all of the character files that came with the custom story.
make sure that the .story file and the folder that its in have the same name.
make sure that the custom story isn't still zipped up.

Reactions: loverslab

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.6 Beta
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes