EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I just loaded up the game and my save file and as soon as I stopped crouching while in the hot tub I managed to glitch the game to see what the camera won't show you. Your character doesn't have a head man this is gonna bug me eramus or whoever please fix this it's really freaking me the fuck out.
Lol, yeah sure I guess we could make the camera a bit more rigid so that you never see the player's dark secret :p

jarb01

May 18, 2017
this thread has really died down recently. did something happen?
i've been the most active user here lately. is this supposed to be my wake up call to get some sort of help?

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
this thread has really died down recently. did something happen?
i've been the most active user here lately. is this supposed to be my wake up call to get some sort of help?
I think most people are waiting for Vickies quest line to be completed.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
as for a real post to "revive" the thread:
looks like 0.8.7 isn't coming out until saturday, instead of the usual thursday.

the good news is that they're reworking katherine's model. katherine is the last girl who's model they needed to rework, so every girl will officially be up-to-date. proper nipples for everyone!

oh, and i guess they can start work on the guys's models too now.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
why is the 0.86 worth 5 gig?
every version is around 5 gigs.

versions posted here usually seem smaller because theyre compressed, which brings them down to around 1.2 gigs, but they go back up to 5 gigs once you extract the files.
the torrents that tanatos posts are not compressed, and are the full size. he does this so you can save a few minutes by not having to extract and so you don't have a 1.2 gig zip laying around afterward.

i'm not sure why, but compressed mirrors haven't been showing up very often lately. 0.8.4 NEVER saw a mirror, and i feel like a mirror of 0.8.6 is out of the question since 0.8.7 comes out tomorrow and thered be no point going through the effort to mirror a version that will be out of date in lesss than 24 hours. maybe most of the interest around this game has just died down?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
8.7 just release as beta, beta = public release on all platforms.

erasmus-Today at 2:25 PM
Yep @here 0.8.7 released everywhere. Have fun and thanks for your patience and fuzzy, warm feelings of support!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
well, let's hope people aren't too busy watching football and jacking off to post torrents and mirrors for 0.8.7 this weekend.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well I mean jacking off is pretty time consuming.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes