CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
is there a way to remove the censorship on sex scenes?
Uh, anyone else getting censors on sexualacts but not on nudity?
There is a patch to remove the censor bars, just Google it. It's incredibly simple to remove them.
For the lazy:
1) Go to Documents/Eek/House Party/Mods/Censorship/
2) Create (or download) a .txt file called FuckCensorship.txt in that folder.
3) Play the game

You originally only had to do this for the Steam version, so this might be news to some of you.

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
Does anyone know of a way to get this to work with an Xbox controller or something?

The left stick controls movement but nothing else works so you can't pan the camera or interact with anything.

---

A while ago I said it'd be sweet if this supported VR.

I'm figuring out how to make that happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Official Steam patch to remove the censor:

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
• Added new Original Story quest: “Chasing Amy”
What a lovely Kevin smith reference... also great movie in my opinion :)

clomo

Dec 23, 2017
Any walkthrough for the original and brittney's story? Or where the items are? Feels kinda cheesy to just give myself all the items

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any walkthrough for the original and brittney's story? Or where the items are? Feels kinda cheesy to just give myself all the items
There is a walkthrough of sorts posted here if you would just look back a few pages.

Oh hell I am feeling nice today

Reactions: sol reyou and clomo

jarb01

May 18, 2017
this release is pretty good. some thigs i noticed (compared to 0.8.5, the last version i played):

in general:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for date night with brittney:
and as mentioned in the patch notes, the original story and date night with brittney are now fully voiced! (except for that ashley line I mentioned)

i also found the console command to change to amy's alternate underwear design. useful if she reverted back to her original underwear after loading a game, or you're making a custom story, or if you just wanna see what they look like on her without too much hassle:
the command is CASE-SENSITIVE.

slumber party at madison's is supposed to come back with a big update soon. i'm kinda excited to see how it's SUPPOSED to work, actually. the first release was a MESS.

i also hope they work on the cumshot sometime soon. it's barely changed since they first implemented it, and it hardly gets the job done. even if the individual beads were connected together, that would be a huge improvement. but ideally, there would also be better collisions and i'd get a few moments to admire my "handiwork" before the girl gets up.

Reactions: p22 and CLDꝜ

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, I've a mysterious key in my inventory. It's the skeleton key needed to lock the bathroom?

How I lock the door? I can open/close them but not lock!

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes