Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I need help
A. Have you tried running as administrator?
B. If your game files are in program files, try moving the folder to your desktop instead.
Not sure how you managed this issue :b
Try opening the file path and confirming the stories folder is actually present.
This PC \ Documents \ Eek \ House Party \ Mods \ Stories \ Original Story

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Did the Madison prank quest, but didnt took the panties. Now Amy needs one but i dont know where to get them. I got Britney in the tub with Amy, but non of both wants to get naked first. Last words about this were with Amy and MC seemed to have some sort of plan to get the panties after getting both girls in the tub.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did the Madison prank quest, but didnt took the panties. Now Amy needs one but i dont know where to get them.
Do Ashley's quest first, before you wash her clothes and after you give her the soda, tell her you can wash her panties too. You must have max affinity or she will say no. I don't think you can give Amy the panties from Vickie, haven't tested.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
anyone have completed walkthrough. . .
I've been working on and off on this guide for over a year now, if the OP wants to add this to the main page I would be honored. I have updated the guide for all of Amy's story. Path for the hot tub exhibition and the sex ending.
You're all welcome :b

kevin1222

Jan 22, 2018
A. Have you tried running as administrator?
B. If your game files are in program files, try moving the folder to your desktop instead.
Not sure how you managed this issue :b
Try opening the file path and confirming the stories folder is actually present.
This PC \ Documents \ Eek \ House Party \ Mods \ Stories \ Original Story
Original story folder is missing, there's any way i can fix it?

Christian88

Sep 17, 2017
I've been working on and off on this guide for over a year now, if the OP wants to add this to the main page I would be honored. I have updated the guide for all of Amy's story. Path for the hot tub exhibition and the sex ending.
You're all welcome :b
u have full save game 0.87 ?? or u have full save for fuck all girl ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . . u have full save for fuck all girl ?
I just gave you the full step by step guide for exactly what you want. You do realize you can use console commands to have sex with any of the characters you want right? I'm not about to upload a save game for each character so you can have a fap. Play the game.

Reactions: digitalextremes

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Did the Madison prank quest, but didnt took the panties. Now Amy needs one but i dont know where to get them. I got Britney in the tub with Amy, but non of both wants to get naked first. Last words about this were with Amy and MC seemed to have some sort of plan to get the panties after getting both girls in the tub.
If you can get Vickie to appear (instead of doing Rachael dares), do its questline, which can also lead to getting panties.

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
After loading a save game from 0.8.5, 0.8.7 runs at 2 FPS only, even if I start a new game after loading that save. Starting a new game without ever loading a 0.8.5 save makes the game run fine. Guess I'll have to start over.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
After loading a save game from 0.8.5, 0.8.7 runs at 2 FPS only, even if I start a new game after loading that save. Starting a new game without ever loading a 0.8.5 save makes the game run fine. Guess I'll have to start over.
You should always start a new game for each version anyway. Using old saves can cause glitches (if an old save works at all).

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any way to disable the annoying new player movement effect?
By that I mean the strange sort of bobbing that was introduced that moves the camera as the player is walking/running.

I understand that they're trying to make movement seem more realistic, but nevertheless it makes movement non-fluid and....inaccurate.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I have problem with the mission "Topless Photo for Frank" i have Camera and SD Card. I have Photo make. in Topless of Katherine. And Now? i can only one Photo make (left mouse click). I find no the way, this Foto Frank to give.

I hope of help loool

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .I find no the way, this Foto Frank to give. . .
You have to give Frank the whole camera. If you want to keep the camera you can just add another one to your inventory via console: player inventory camera add
It should also already have a SD card in it.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes