Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there any way to disable. . .
I don't think so, we don't even have a basic config file that we can manually edit without some knowledge of unity and how the game works. So as of right now, probably not.

Najss

Aug 5, 2017
ive got error: "couldnt download the latest story from the server! Make sure House party has access to internet and proper permissions from your firewall or you may not get updates."
What should i do ?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
ive got error: "couldnt download the latest story from the server! Make sure House party has access to internet and proper permissions from your firewall or you may not get updates."
What should i do ?
It's probably your antivirus blocking the .exe file

You can also use the trick that's in the OP:
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract zip
in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
You have to give Frank the whole camera. If you want to keep the camera you can just add another one to your inventory via console: player inventory camera add
It should also already have a SD card in it.
SD Card is in Camera!. I Talk with the Girl... after talk is Topless Time... and Frank dont Take the cam. is this a bug? to see i can movie make. is no problem...

I hope one hoster good for you. And you see the Problem self. I can only one Photo make. more not....

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
SD Card is in Camera!. I Talk with the Girl... after talk is Topless Time... and Frank dont Take the cam. is this a bug? to see i can movie make. is no problem..
The best suggestion I can give to you is to try starting a new story and see if it's bugged the second time. Sometimes a save game can experience a bug that breaks a quest, or things just don't work. If it doesn't work on a new save, then I have absolutely no clue how to help you.
Make sure 100% that you take a picture of Katherine with her top and her bra off. Try getting multiple pictures with different poses, and tell her to take a break. Ensure that you are using the "give" option with Frank. It shouldn't be a dialogue option.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
The best suggestion I can give to you is to try starting a new story and see if it's bugged the second time. Sometimes a save game can experience a bug that breaks a quest, or things just don't work. If it doesn't work on a new save, then I have absolutely no clue how to help you.
Make sure 100% that you take a picture of Katherine with her top and her bra off. Try getting multiple pictures with different poses, and tell her to take a break. Ensure that you are using the "give" option with Frank. It shouldn't be a dialogue option.
Thats it, I think he probably didnt ask her to pose, or she stops posing or something.

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
In 8.7 i have problem with game, game cannot connect with server, and wont let me change between stories, i`ve downloaded original story from "mod 8.7" link and it doesnt help at all. any ideas ? :)

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
ok again try a new game. With the memory, I can imagine. Thank you for your help.

@
in movie is to see, i have make looool

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
In 8.7 i have problem with game, game cannot connect with server. . .
Either you're trying to use online support for a pirated game, or you're missing story files. There's a comment about this just a few pages back. Original story is the main game, the only other story that has any support from the dev is Date Night with Brittney, and it's not that great... so you're not missing much. If you're trying to play a story that's made by a community member, such as HypnoHouse, you're out of luck because they're usually only compatible with a specific version of HP, which you will need to obtain a legacy release.
Also make sure your custom story goes into the following path:
This PC \ Documents \ Eek \ House Party \ Mods \ Stories
If you installed any stories in the game directory they won't work.

bbbbang

Oct 5, 2017
I just got the game and did document/eek/stories folder thing.
But when I start new game I can't talk to anybody and I have no quest.
All I can do is make ashley topless and pick up some items.

Is it supposed to? or did I something wrong?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .or did I something wrong?
Check your stories folder, it should contain a .story file, and all of the .character files. If any of these are missing that would explain your problem. Make sure you select main story in the drop down menu when starting a new game. I have A Dream Night story installed but nothing works for me in that story, sounds like a similar issue. Main story should work fine.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Same here.
seems to be down for everyone, by the looks of it.
official eek forums seem to be down too. only statement from the dev i've found is in the steam forums, where they're saying it's just technical difficulties.

hopefully this doesn't effect the next release.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know the console command to make a girl lie on the bed?

I've been trying really hard by trying different commands, but none of them seems to work.

Nevermind, I got it. The command "walkto amy missionarysexspot" works just fine. Its not perfect, but it does the trick.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The command "walkto amy missionarysexspot" works just fine.
May not be as convenient for alignment, but if you lay on the bed and then use the movement keys you should stand up on the bed. At which you can use the warpto command to bring whoever you'd like. Then use "intimacy (name) player 10030 sexualact". 10030 is missionary, 10050 is doggy, 10052 is cowgirl, and 10060 will end the scene. This works anywhere the player can stand in the house, so you can get more creative than just the master bed.
You can also lock everyone in the garage to have the house to yourself. (door lock "garage door") Or just use warpto player vickie if she hasnt joined the party yet. She has a special spawn location outside of the map where you can trap all of the characters.
Enjoy :b

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Since 0.8.7, you can use following commands to enable disable some characters from roaming:

state <name> 27 add - to enable roam
state <name> 27 remove - to disable roam

Reactions: Prick

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Since 0.8.7, you can use following commands to enable disable some characters from roaming. . .
I will have to try those! I've tried so many iterations of the roaming command :O
Thanks man

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
May not be as convenient for alignment, but if you lay on the bed and then use the movement keys you should stand up on the bed. At which you can use the warpto command to bring whoever you'd like. Then use "intimacy (name) player 10030 sexualact". 10030 is missionary, 10050 is doggy, 10052 is cowgirl, and 10060 will end the scene. This works anywhere the player can stand in the house, so you can get more creative than just the master bed.
You can also lock everyone in the garage to have the house to yourself. (door lock "garage door") Or just use warpto player vickie if she hasnt joined the party yet. She has a special spawn location outside of the map where you can trap all of the characters.
Enjoy :b
This is exactly what I was trying, standing on the bed like you said, and having npcs trapped in the garage. Sadly, I teleport a girl to me (with the warpto command) and then I proceed to try to use the intimacy command, but by the time I enter it, even if I press Up Arrow (use last command), the girl has immediately started roaming, so she's walking away from the bed, resulting in sex on the floor.

And I tried everything to disable roaming, but the commands to disable it seem to be broken.

Since 0.8.7, you can use following commands to enable disable some characters from roaming:

state <name> 27 add - to enable roam
state <name> 27 remove - to disable roam
I tried those commands several times, but even though the console tells me the operation was completed successfully, the characters are still able to roam, at least most of them.
Stephanie keeps trying to walk to the living room, even though both speakers are turned off and there is no music playing.
Rachael just wants to get out of the room for no reason, and so is Madison. Basically they are forced to roam, because they keep walking around the room and occasionally try to get out but the door is locked.

Ideally, I would like a command that works for everyone, to force them to stay in 1 place, but it seems this isnt possible at this time (0.8.7).

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes