TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.7 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
hey guys i made some walkthrough for this
i made it for 0.8.6 but i think u can use it for 0.8.7
this is my first time i made a walktrough and english is not my first language so i am sorry if there is some missspell i hope it will help

edit:sorry i forgot to mention this is for original story only

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Updated OP
jotti says it's clear. thanks!

(information found in spoiler is irrelevant. feel free to ignore it.)
oh, and the version found in the mirror seems to be the steam release, since sex is censored. be sure to mod out the censorship.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
jotti says it's clear. thanks!

a slight problem though: during extraction, i was told one of that resources.assets.resS was corrupt. most in-game texture seem to be replaced with a solid black that's unaffected by lighting. i'll update this post if i find a solution.
first thing i'm trying is redownloading the archive.
Also you may want to update 7zip and winrar to the newest versions.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I tried uploading House Party 0.8.7 (compressed 1.05GB) Windows x64 version, and it fails to upload, gets stuck at 100%, on MEGA.
This happened to me 3 times! 3 Fucking times!!!

Considering I have a very very low upload speed, it took me over 9 hours in total, and the same thing happened every goddamn time.

I wish I could upload mirrors of every version for you guys, but until I am able to fix that problem, I cant help.
If anyone has experienced this issue with MEGA and knows how to fix it, then please let me know.

P.S. Yes I googled it and no I didnt find a solution, even though I tried some things already. Uploading smaller files works just fine, which is bizarre.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I tried uploading House Party 0.8.7 (compressed 1.05GB) Windows x64 version, and it fails to upload, gets stuck at 100%, on MEGA.
This happened to me 3 times! 3 Fucking times!!!

Considering I have a very very low upload speed, it took me over 9 hours in total, and the same thing happened every goddamn time.

I wish I could upload mirrors of every version for you guys, but until I am able to fix that problem, I cant help.
If anyone has experienced this issue with MEGA and knows how to fix it, then please let me know.

P.S. Yes I googled it and no I didnt find a solution, even though I tried some things already. Uploading smaller files works just fine, which is bizarre.]
thanks for trying! don't worry though, mirrors of 0.8.7 are already up and posted onto OP.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
thanks for trying! don't worry though, mirrors of 0.8.7 are already up and posted onto OP.
Very well.
I think I will just try other file storage sites next time (future House Party versions), because MEGA clearly wont work for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very well.
I think I will just try other file storage sites next time (future House Party versions), because MEGA clearly wont work for me.
MEGA clogs up your internet cache and you may need to purge it but make sure you save all the sites you like and passwords for they will get wiped out to.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes