jarb01

May 18, 2017
hum, i don't have issues with the phone, but i think you can progress without it. There is an other way to spy on the girls without calling rachael. Check the computer near the liquor closet for clues. Though without the phone you will have to figure it out how to past frank's security without Katherine's help but it can be done (if i remember right)
i already managed to record the convo and get past frank without the phone, but i can't use the sinematic password once i have it.

update: nvm, i got it working. you need to have an amy character file in the story folder, and it needs to be otherwise identical to the phone call character file.
first, copy the file and rename the copy to "amy", then open the file in notepad and rename the "CharacterName" to "amy". then, laucnh the story.
if it doesn't work, close the game and re-open it. you may have to give it a few tries.

Naphero

Jan 15, 2018
i already managed to record the convo and get past frank without the phone, but i can't use the sinematic password once i have it.
oh right. but if you can choose an item at the beginning, take the dvd so you won't need sinematic

sapicupu

Jan 20, 2018
in version 0.8.5 i used.... original story amy ... stuck after quest kitty underpanty... i dont know what happen

jarb01

May 18, 2017
now that i've gotten SPAM working properly (and run through it a few times with a walkthrough), i can say for sure that this story is VERY early in development. here's an overview:

there's only one "ending" right now: you fuck ashley (she also informs you that she isn't actually into you, and it's just for the bet). nothing happens afterwards. also, her character still isn't set up for having sex yet, so you don't get any audio.

you can also get madison up to the room, but trying to fuck her doesn't seem to work right now.

rachel is just there as a plot device at the moment; she'll reject all your advances and you can't even learn what her secret is. you can ask her to join you when you choose one of the sisters, but she'll tell you she's leaving (likely out of disgust). the only interaction you can have with her right now is giving her her thermos (or some irish cream) and having her reveal the convo outside.

it seems like you can actually try to get both sisters at once, but that otion is broken and leads to nothing happening.

you can bring a sheet of LSD to the party, but you can't do anything with it.

oh, and sometimes it will bug and you can't use any interactions with your phone, preventing you from completing with the story. i wrote down my fix in another comment. you probably don't want to go looking for it, so here it is:
you need to have an amy character file in the story folder, and it needs to be otherwise identical to the phone call character file.
first, copy the file and rename the copy to "amy", then open the file in notepad and rename the "CharacterName" to "amy". then, laucnh the story.
if it doesn't work, close the game and re-open it. you may have to give it a few tries.
bugs and incompletion aside, i'm looking forward to how this story turns out. i'm hoping they keep threesomes as a possibility. threesomes are actually kinda possible right now; a guy on the eek forums even made a custom story with one!

Reactions: Naphero

jarb01

May 18, 2017
my game crashed while trying to load a save and now i can't launch it anymore. oh well, that's just how alpha builds work, i guess.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
is it possible to get rid of it?
No its not.
In some fps games, there is an option to disable camera head bobbing, helping a bit with motion sickness.

However, I would say that the best cure for this problem is to simply get used to playing first person games.
It doesnt have to be a shooter, just play lots of games that use a first person camera perspective, and it will get better, I think.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i played around with DNWB, and quite a bit has changed since last time it was included in a release:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there's also a louis c.k. joke if you try jerking off in front of brittney ( ajoke ABOUT him, not a joke FROM him)!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i looked in the story folder for SPAM, and it looks like how much either sister likes you affects your ending. the only one that works right now is ashley not liking you, but letting you fuck her anyway for the sake of her wager.

but it looks like each sister has three variations of this ending:
  1. hate-fuck (you probably have to SERIOUSLY piss off your sister of choice)
  2. not interested (the one we have for ashley right now, probably for doing an OKAY job)
  3. genuine attraction (AKA "i would have done this anyway!". you probably have to get your girl of choice's affection levels WAY up)
the ending you get looks like it will affect what you can do with your girl of choice, too. for example, ending 2 (the one we have right now) only lets you do doggy style. ending 3 probably gives you full control of the action and ending 1... well, im curious where that one leads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

however, i get the feeling that endings 1 and 2 will be removed, and the story will be reworked so that you actually need to play your cards right to get your dick wet. you know, for some difficulty.

i hope this DOESNT happen. i like where this story is going, and putting a limit on what you can do, but opening new options the better you perform rather than blcoking everything off, sounds great to me.

ugh, i think i've posted enough in this thread for tonight.

Reactions: sniff3005

jarb01

May 18, 2017
New version out (0.8.6)? Or just change log posted?

the 0.8.6 release isn't showing up on their patreon page. looks like it might have been delayed a little bit. i checked the patch notes earlier today, and i don't remember seeing rachaels model changes being listed, so they're probably putting on a few finishing touches.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
ashley run out completely nude,and maddison still don't give a f*ck......"hey how's going with your plan?"
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!x'Dx'D
somebody could help me finish maddison story please?

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes