St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
how do i get rachel to fill up the flask? All she says is "im guessing you want some? Give me a bit to enjoy it first,would you,i just got the thermos back!" I need it for patrick as knocking out frank is impossible! Thanks

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

(Unpacks to 4.3 gigs)

(saves work omg)

Just call me the Pope I guess.
All my prayers go to the holy father of mercy, leader of the superior klx-otology, our master himself klx. May the gods bless him with an infinite number of virgins on his journey to the realms of lust and lewdness!

Reactions: xןʞ

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I have a problem with Amy's Scavenger Hunt. After she took photo of Brittney, the next task is to give her credit card again. I have already deleted files in AppData. Please help :frown:
I'm having that problem too, I don't know if there is anything else beyond that point. If they even added more to the story.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
0.8.2 is unplayable charterers always get stuck on something thus making every quest impossible to beat.

spydak

Oct 30, 2017
I have a problem with Amy's Scavenger Hunt. After she took photo of Brittney, the next task is to give her credit card again. I have already deleted files in AppData. Please help :frown:
I think that questline is incomplete. That's as far as I've gotten and I'm pretty sure at this point, there's nothing else. So, to be continued!

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
how do i get rachel to fill up the flask? All she says is "im guessing you want some? Give me a bit to enjoy it first,would you,i just got the thermos back!" I need it for patrick as knocking out frank is impossible! Thanks
Sorted,reloaded and filled with thermos BEFORE handing it back to rachael

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
I think that questline is incomplete. That's as far as I've gotten and I'm pretty sure at this point, there's nothing else. So, to be continued!
That's weird. There was always an info from the characters that their story is incomplete

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
So with AMY i either need another expired credit card (like the first quest) or take a picture of somebody wearing the American flag. Any ideas if either can be done? Thanks

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
So with AMY i either need another expired credit card (like the first quest) or take a picture of somebody wearing the American flag. Any ideas if either can be done? Thanks
Brittney's got the American flag on her underwear. You need to get her nekkid somehow. And by 'somehow,' I mean it's doable, but I can't remember the steps.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes