TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.2 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
It's so annoying, if she does not ask to cum outside, why not cum inside? :cool:
i'd say "unwanted pregnancy" is why, but i guess the girls culd just get on the pill. but still, nutting in the girl is considered impolite during a one night stand, and all the girls (except vickie) know your friend derek and could probably tell him that you're an asshole.

but for the bjs? i dont know. the average girl irl is more likely to let you cum in her mouth than on her face. its probably actually a worse idea to pull out there.

jayward03

Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 30833
About this game:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.​

Updated: 05/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Optional
Version: 0.8.1Alpha
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Blog:
Custom Story Creator: -

Instructions:

Change-logs:

Download(s):
Thanks to @klx for v0.8.1

In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract included zip
in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

View attachment 30834 View attachment 30835 View attachment 30836 View attachment 30837 View attachment 30838 View attachment 30839
house party version 0.8.2 plz 10x in advance

R

raulecreuset

i'd say "unwanted pregnancy" is why, but i guess the girls culd just get on the pill. but still, nutting in the girl is considered impolite during a one night stand, and all the girls (except vickie) know your friend derek and could probably tell him that you're an asshole.

but for the bjs? i dont know. the average girl irl is more likely to let you cum in her mouth than on her face. its probably actually a worse idea to pull out there.
First it's just a game.

Second in real life I would not even do without a condom, it's already crazy sex without a condom with a woman you met at a party, and you do not know if she's taking the pill or if she has an STD.

In real life I always respected the requests, but in the game of to perform some fetishes without consequences.

Now you understand my point ?

I have a long relationship, around 3 years, and until today my girlfriend and I use condoms, and I pull out (sometimes i cum in other places, when she asks, but always respecting her wishes) because we already had problems with condoms that burst, even though it sometimes makes me lose a little pleasure.

Sorry about my english and about the misunderstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayward03

Apr 22, 2017
there's sex, it just requires you to finish one of three long and difficult storylines. some of the things you have to do for them aren't hinted at all, and it's possible to fuck up an entire storyline (which means NO sex) by choosing the wrong line of dialogue.

if you don't want hours of trial and error with constant saving/loading, only for it to turn out that you did ONE thing wrong at the start and can't gt laid now, you're gonna want to do one of the following:
  1. find a walkthrough
  2. download a custom story from the official forums
  3. cheat with the in-game console (lets you spawn items, insta-complete quests and even have sex whenever)
unless your post was a just a joke about how the sex scenes suck in which case ill go fuck myself.
cheat with the in-game console (lets you spawn items, insta-complete quests) is there cheat console for quests

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I CANT SAVE THE GAME HELP?
are you on 8.1 or 8.2? its known that the current 8.1 build in the OP is bugged and doesn't let you save, not much we can do about that. but if you're on the 8.2 build from tanatos's post, there's probably not much we can do about that either.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
cheat with the in-game console (lets you spawn items, insta-complete quests) is there cheat console for quests
press the "~" key to open the console, then enter "help" or "?" into it for a list of commands.
to help skip most quests, i reccomend "item inventory add [item name in quotes]" to add items straight into your inventory.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
First it's just a game.

Second in real life I would not even do without a condom, it's already crazy sex without a condom with a woman you met at a party, and you do not know if she's taking the pill or if she has an STD.

In real life I always respected the requests, but in the game of to perform some fetishes without consequences.

Now you understand my point ?

I have a long relationship, around 3 years, and until today my girlfriend and I use condoms, and I pull out (sometimes i cum in other places, when she asks, but always respecting her wishes) because we already had problems with condoms that burst, even though it sometimes makes me lose a little pleasure.

Sorry about my english and about the misunderstanding.
oh no, i didn't mean any disrespect. sorry if it came off like that.

JC Karma

Oct 6, 2017
What ISP prevents torrents? Torrents themselves arent illegal. Many things offer torrents as a way to download. Thats weird and awful. To be honest i dont think your ISP will do anything about you torrenting.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
What ISP prevents torrents? Torrents themselves arent illegal. Many things offer torrents as a way to download. Thats weird and awful. To be honest i dont think your ISP will do anything about you torrenting.
Torrents aren't illegal with our local ISPs, but thanks to data shaping (our ISPs have been doing for years what the guys in the US are now going to face with the net neutrality drama), downloading torrent traffic can be painfully slow since the ISP prioritize other traffic on their networks over torrent traffic, unless you pay for their premium packages.

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
I have a problem with Amy's Scavenger Hunt. After she took photo of Brittney, the next task is to give her credit card again. I have already deleted files in AppData. Please help :frown:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Dummy question: since 0.8.1 is bugged (no saves) and 0.8.2 isn't avaible yet in OP (not a friend of torrents), can I use the win32 0.8 from OP and transfer my saves to a later win64 version in the future?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Dummy question: since 0.8.1 is bugged (no saves) and 0.8.2 isn't avaible yet in OP (not a friend of torrents), can I use the win32 0.8 from OP and transfer my saves to a later win64 version in the future?
nope, save files can only be used in the version they were made on. each version of the game uses it's own version of the original story, and each version of the original story counts as a completely different story.
if you copy an old version of the original story (that you made the save in) to a newer version of the game (and somehow prevent the game from auto-updating to the latest original story), you can use the old save file, but it won't be the latest version of the story.

Reactions: User_269900

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
nope, save files can only be used in the version they were made on. each version of the game uses it's own version of the original story, and each version of the original story counts as a completely different story.
if you copy an old version of the original story (that you made the save in) to a newer version of the game (and somehow prevent the game from auto-updating to the latest original story), you can use the old save file, but it won't be the latest version of the story.
Good to know, thx. So you do have to start from scratch with each update?

Well, hopefully a blessed soul can provide a mega link or something for 0.8.2 soon. :angel:

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes