How can one who dislikes NTR, who also has three women loyal to them, enjoy a game with brothels, strip clubs, gloryholes & sex clubs?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You're right. Just to clarify, you do have a home in the game and you can have a very loving and deep romantic relationship with two of the women, but they'll be part of the sinful city, not protected from it, they'll be in the shit with you side by side; and for a very good reason that makes sense.
Then make it so that the mother is a brothel worker or its owner, you grew up with your sister in a brothel surrounded by whores and sex. Over time, you both started working, but sometimes you like to retire and dream of a bright future where you can live together without all this filth. Your girlfriend is a new whore who started working in a brothel to pay for her studies or to support her young children, whom she gave birth to at 15.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the only problem i have with NTR is when its unavoidable and you have no way of knowing it would happen anyway its called surprise NTR you went to work came home early and find your siganificant other with another man in bed. i think this would piss off most people in general even those so called ntr lover i bet if it happend in real life they will cry and throw a fit and it should because this type of betrayal is inexcuseable. Especially if their significant other other talk humilated tone about you as person. Will mostly happen with these type of ntr games anyway.

As long as you can avoid the ntr itself their is no problem for me.

The one thats also bad is the where another person steals your significant other away from you and you have no way to prevent that. This is huge no no for any Ntr Hater in general.

But the real problem with ntr is their is so many variation with this fetish. ntr is so much wider what it consist off and many people dont even understant the context of the abbrivation of ntr.

As for the type of game you are trying to make make it so those brothel workers have no attachment to the mc of the story they are just whores doing their jobs, but those you state who are loyal to you should be kept out of the brothel part. or can only do administrative task not the lewed part with other people.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If they absolutely had to work there???

Brothel: Administration/Manager. Accountant doing the payroll and taxes or whatever. Janitor/Housekeeper cleaning up common areas and rooms after they've been used. Maybe a cook if there's a kitchen area for the staff.

Strip club: DJ, Bouncer, the person you pay to get in, Bartender, Cook, Manager. Pretty much everyone else has to physically interact with the customers. (AFAIK even the waitresses at most strip clubs have to give massages and lapdances to customers from time to time.)

Glory hole? If your gal is working the glory hole then the NTR or implication of NTR is going to be unavoidable.
Even if it is a few lines of text saying that it happened/is happening, then it's there.
The only thing I can think of is if one or more of the gals know about the existence of a glory hole and show the MC that it exists.
Kinda like "Ohh look what I found!" but beyond that I've got no idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, exactly!
Except for that part with the strikethrough. :ROFLMAO:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
The Male MC works at a restaurant. He has a reputation for having a big dick. Husbands who are complete losers and cucks will come to this restaurant during the 'special time'. The husband and wife sit down and you come to their table and ask what they want. She points to an item on the menu: "long, thick cock with four day semen load saved up." .. So you whip out your dick right there and she starts worshipping your dick, sucking it like crazy right in front of her husband. He's devastated and broken, meanwhile his wife is just slobbering all over your dick. You give her an amazing load and she keeps it in her mouth to show you. You're such a good employee that you take a picture of her face with a mouthful of cum, then print it out and give one copy to her and to the husband, because it's two for one special you know.
So we went from a brothel style game to a restaurant??? I'm little confused about stuff you trying to make . i'm getting a main idea of the relationship which three girls share with the MC. For the restaurant part, maybe you could do this story as optional part of game. Example, the part of where MC get high reputations by spreading the rumor or fucking some random girls ( main girls included) to help increase the reputation point ( your dick is huge, good to fuck, etc..) and of course money to open the restaurant. This help in income and promotion of your other shops.

For NTR part , I generally tolerate it as it doesn't hurt me mentally so much???
Depend on what story you making. Like a example , the MC is can't do anything but watch his girls that he spent the most of his life with them are getting fucked by another guy in front of him because he restrained or weak.
Alpha male story or beta cuck story optional path idea is good one as it help people to choose ,like if you don't want NTR content then choose the alpha ,why would you want to choose the beta story if you know what will you getting on?
But since the plot is in sinful city, i think an option of protecting them will be nice( like buy a specific item or do a certain action to prevent it from happening) Failure to do will make them lose trust to you i guess? Avoidable NTR will be great.
Even then , the meaning of NTR is different for each person.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Then make it so that the mother is a brothel worker or its owner, you grew up with your sister in a brothel surrounded by whores and sex. Over time, you both started working, but sometimes you like to retire and dream of a bright future where you can live together without all this filth. Your girlfriend is a new whore who started working in a brothel to pay for her studies or to support her young children, whom she gave birth to at 15.
So you like to save the women from a life of sin? That's cool. Unfortunately in my game, it's not like that. They start out VERY innocent, and you corrupt them to do lecherous things in a non-ntr or ntr way; for your pleasure.

Still, it sounds like you're okay with the mother working in the brothel, that's cool! What do you think of this idea?

-----
Your mother works at the brothel, but you don't let anyone fuck her; she's not a sex worker, but she can optionally wear very sexy clothing; holy fucking shit that's hot. When a new girl comes to work at the brothel, you have to teach the new girl how to fuck properly. So the first thing you do is invite your mother and the new girl into a room in the brothel. You're giving the new girl a very thorough description of how she should act and how to please the customer, as you're penetrating your mother. The new girl watches like, "omg. he's fucking his mom right in front of me." but you're acting like you're just genuinely teaching the new girl about sex techniques and how to act to make the customer happy. Your mom is just spread eagle and your pumping her pussy, showing the new girl special moves.

Does that sound erotic at all? Then finally you put the new girl side by side with mother. The new girl hasn't worked as a whore yet, she's an innocent college girl. So you begin penetrating the new girl, then you go back to penetrating mother while mom teaches the new girl some stuff. Just stuffing those pussies with your big dick. Would that be good? It's non-ntr and it allows you to fuck the mother at the brothel, there will be erotic music too, wicked music. be brutally honest, that's what this thread is about.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Still, it sounds like you're okay with the mother working in the brothel, that's cool! What do you think of this idea?
I don't like nor NTR nor corruption. I believe that our world is already corrupt enough to watch the same shit in games. The faithful virgins are already some mythical creatures from the red book. And as already mentioned above, it is impossible to combine the incompatible. You either make vanilla romance, without seduction and corruption, or full hardcore debauchery from the very beginning, where the girls are even more perverted than you.

Reactions: Rythan25

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So we went from a brothel style game to a restaurant??? I'm little confused about stuff you trying to make .
The restaurant was just a conduit to introduce the general idea: a wife sucks your cock in front of her husband. That theme can be used in a lot of different places.

For the restaurant part, maybe you could do this story as optional part of game. Example, the part of where MC get high reputations by spreading the rumor or fucking some random girls ( main girls included) to help increase the reputation point ( your dick is huge, good to fuck, etc..) and of course money to open the restaurant. This help in income and promotion of your other shops.
Netori is a HUGE part of my game (Netori: stealing the wives/gf's away from other men.) So it won't be optional; it's a vital part of the game. You're expected to get women to side with you, even if they're married.

Your idea of reputation and generating income to promote shops fits in line with my game. That's good! :)

For NTR part , I generally tolerate it as it doesn't hurt me mentally so much???
I don't want non-ntr players to have to tolerate anything. No compromise. I need to know what NTr haters love and what they hate (obviously NTR, but more specific). I want their experience to be intense and enjoyable the whole way through.

Depend on what story you making. Like a example , the MC is can't do anything but watch his girls that he spent the most of his life with them are getting fucked by another guy in front of him because he restrained or weak.
Actually, the women start out innocent, you can choose what to do. I puropsely made sure they start out innocent because I enjoy corruption, but it also allows the non-ntr crowd to protect them and not have to deal with ntr.

Alpha male story or beta cuck story optional path idea is good one as it help people to choose ,like if you don't want NTR content then choose the alpha ,why would you want to choose the beta story if you know what will you getting on?
You bring up a good point. Things are not labeled [pick this for alpha] [pick this for ntr]. Instead you'll pick stuff that turns you on, just let your kinks guide you.

But since the plot is in sinful city, i think an option of protecting them will be nice( like buy a specific item or do a certain action to prevent it from happening) Failure to do will make them lose trust to you i guess? Avoidable NTR will be great.
Even then , the meaning of NTR is different for each person.
YOU CAN TOTALLY PROTECT THEM. That is a HUGE part of the game. The main theme is protecting them; but they can also help you a lot, you have to teach and train them. There are various levels of protection too. The true alpha master will protect them soooo well. It'll be fun.

Yes, NTR is totally avoidable. There are women NPC you can talk to who've been in that city a long time, they'll guide you on the path. It will have a good tutorial too.

A lot of your ideas and thoughts are already in the game. I'm on the right track, thanks for your feedback.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I don't like nor NTR nor corruption. I believe that our world is already corrupt enough to watch the same shit in games. The faithful virgins are already some mythical creatures from the red book. And as already mentioned above, it is impossible to combine the incompatible. You either make vanilla romance, without seduction and corruption, or full hardcore debauchery from the very beginning, where the girls are even more perverted than you.
You can do:
a) vanilla romance with mother, sister, girlfriend
b) seduction and corruption with mother, sister, girlfriend(optional) if you want to keep it vanilla that's available, but are you sure? don't you want to do anything super depraved with them?
c) some npc's in the city are full hardcore debauchery from the very beginning like you said, but you cannot save them, instead you convince them to side with you and they become your whore; then you can choose not to share them and they become your personal fuck hole. You can then corrupt them even more so to insane levels of depravity; all legal of course and not a violation of patreon rules.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Brothel: Administration/Manager. Accountant doing the payroll and taxes or whatever. Janitor/Housekeeper cleaning up common areas and rooms after they've been used. Maybe a cook if there's a kitchen area for the staff.
The only problem is none of that is erotic.

Okay, a brothel has rooms, a bathroom, a private office. Is there anything you can think of that you'd want to do to them there? You wouldn't have to share them with anyone.

Strip club: DJ, Bouncer, the person you pay to get in, Bartender, Cook, Manager. Pretty much everyone else has to physically interact with the customers. (AFAIK even the waitresses at most strip clubs have to give massages and lapdances to customers from time to time.)
None of that is erotic, but don't worry. I already figured out how to do stuff with your girls in the strip club without any ntr.

Glory hole? If your gal is working the glory hole then the NTR or implication of NTR is going to be unavoidable.
Even if it is a few lines of text saying that it happened/is happening, then it's there.
The only thing I can think of is if one or more of the gals know about the existence of a glory hole and show the MC that it exists.
Kinda like "Ohh look what I found!" but beyond that I've got no idea.
Yup I agree. I haven't figured out how to make the gloryhole non-ntr, yet.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I just don't understand why you can't separate the work from personal life. At work, you do one thing, communicate with one circle of people, and at home it is completely different. It will be very difficult to sympathize with the hero who decides to send his sister and mother to work in a brothel, usually the opposite happens, only scums and degenerates do that.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Ah, I see the corruption style game then .I actually quite frankly ok with this.
It is seem that you are using your mother (hot milf) as some sort of mentor for the new girl as you teaching her the way of pleasure. Not erotic to me but some might find some delight in this idea.
(But ,wait! Why would innocent college girl decided is a great idea to whore herself - a simple backstory would be nice but you can left it out for unknown reason however you can reveal the reason as you get too intimate with them)

Your mother works at the brothel, but you don't let anyone fuck her; she's not a sex worker, but you don't that as time went on your mother fuck other guy because you broke her (thinking only dick) to simply ease her horniess if you left her too long.( The thing is you broke her too much that ONE man dick can't satisfy her. )

a) Vanilla romance between your family seem ok to me.
b) this is tempting option too
c)careful there too much might you ban lol instead [ drug intoxication or stimulating training like very very BDSM. if you know what i mean :)) ]

Oh boy ,brothel got so many room to fuck
Admins room -- you could do table play or secretary play
Bathroom -- soapland or romantic bath sex ( worker girl or main girl with high romance point)
janitor -- get an ugly bastard or an old man(very very old and ugly and horny) ,hire him, janitor play with one of a whore or one of your main girl (Potential ntr)

Like paust.alex said , either go low or go hard .
Clearly there is no game goal here - so make a debt run or a pimp life. Sandbox run usually don't go anywhere so much

Thank you for the reply btw. Don't wear your health down lol.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I don’t like playing for shady characters, so I can give you feedback to your game exactly, but there are few general principles.
  1. Openness and clarity, who is LI and who is a girl for everybody from start. EXAMPLE: Elena from “BaDIK” is introduced as JB`s girlfriend from start so no players established any romance feeling for her.
  1. No second dick on screen. MC can have sex with one of his “priestess of love”. It doesn’t mean that he will look on customer, who come before or after him.
  1. Relationship between LI and MC need building and chemistry (romance, teasing, playing). This chemistry quickly die, when NTR leek in. This is actually one of reasons, why “optional NTR” mostly don’t work well.
More to point 3. “Avoidable NTR” character build. NTR character is unable have relationship as LI. If you build quality fork and difference between them, some anti NTR players will still hate your game. If you build one character for both paths, or NTR character will leek to no-NTR path, most of us will hate your game.

EXAMPLES:
Wrong example:
Girlfriend in “Where It All Began”. You can switch of NTR and care for her, but she still have lewd thought for fat doctor. NTR character leaked to no-NTR character and make doubtful about her.
Daughter in “Dating my daughter”. She don’t have any character, so daughter on sharing path is same character as daughter on non-sharing path.

Good example:
Wife in “Babysitters”. When her boss blackmail her for sex, she snaps at him and tears him new hole. No-NTR wife is strong willed woman, who don’t fuck anybody for money or influence. Her family are more important for her, than this. NTR wife is meek, pathetic and can be easily subdued to obey.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I completely understand your point of view. I also like what you like. My original vision is this:

[NTR] Dude fucks your girlfriend in an alley.
[NON-NTR] Same exact render and poses, except you're the one fucking your girlfriend.

See? It would be a crime NOT to add a non-ntr route, because it's so easy to do; I've used DAZ studio for so many years and I have many years of software development experience. The trick is trying to figure out how the same scene can be used to cater to non-ntr crowd. Surprisingly, I've figured out many ways to do this, but I really like hearing ideas from people who hate NTR; because they hate NTR so much, they might think of things I won't. Someone earlier already suggested some clever ideas that I'm putting to good use.
Counter point:
MC fucks GF in alley.
MC fucks different girl in alley.
Double the potential content for me rather than half the content.

It would be a crime to add a NTR route instead of another girl route......
You see where people have different mindsets and you are unlikely to be able to make something that will appeal to the majority? Especially seeing NTR is very not vanilla and therefor not appealing to majority tastes.
As for the hypocrisy of wanting to be the only dick while having multiple partners this is fantasy and why then not have your cake and eat it too.
I have yet to see any game with anywhere near a 50/50 NTR split that even remotely interested me, to many unpleasant undertones to be personally enjoyable.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This is what I was worried about. I appreciate your honesty. I've actually pondered this problem. The only solution I currently have is to let the player choose between two male MC's at the start, two males who are completely different people. Would that be acceptable? If you choose the masculine default character, then he'll never even be optionally humiliated or cuckolded. Would that be okay?
I think two males is a waste of time really. Optional humiliation and emasculation route still gonna sting and be a thorn in my side while playing your game. But after reading some scenarios for non-ntr content you wrote in this thread I am interested enough to try your game anyway. I doubt I will care for main female characters in vanilla romance context but if there is a kind of evil male dom route where main characters mostly corrupts and uses females for his lust then I can enjoy it.

In this kind of setting I would probably even enjoy sharing main girls with other guys with some fun spitroasts and gangbangs IF not for the whole emasculation and humiliation subtext that such content usually implies. If main character is not gonna have a dick smaller than other guys or beta/helpless attitude like most games of this type have then a scene where dominant mc shares his mother-slut with his friend and double team her would be hot.

But one of your buddies works there too. When you're at his house, his mother offers you and him special lessons that involve her sucking both of your dicks at the same time; FOR a very good reason I cannot say. So anyways, later that night, you guys are working at the male strip club and his mom comes to visit. She ends up sucking you both off while she's sitting in front of the stripper platform and you two on your knees elevated above her a bit with your big dicks sticking out. His mom his just slobbering on them both to the music, my god. Wait, does this lead to INCEST STRIP CLUB NIGHT? MY DUDE, let go of your possessive nature, lol. Fun aside, I could easily make it so his mom is yours alone. She comes to the club only and either:

a) sucks your dick, and your friend knows she sucks your dick, but there's nothing he can do cuz you're in a position of power over him
b) you do it behind his back
The Male MC works at a restaurant. He has a reputation for having a big dick. Husbands who are complete losers and cucks will come to this restaurant during the 'special time'. The husband and wife sit down and you come to their table and ask what they want. She points to an item on the menu: "long, thick cock with four day semen load saved up." .. So you whip out your dick right there and she starts worshipping your dick, sucking it like crazy right in front of her husband. He's devastated and broken, meanwhile his wife is just slobbering all over your dick. You give her an amazing load and she keeps it in her mouth to show you. You're such a good employee that you take a picture of her face with a mouthful of cum, then print it out and give one copy to her and to the husband, because it's two for one special you know.

So next time the same couple comes back, but they brought their daughter so she can learn from her mom. Daughter is 19. Could you ensure her daughter learns how to properly worship your characters big dick?! It will help the community. Word will spread at church of your special services, so lots of married women can come to the restaurant after church and you can help those couples out with your special couples therapy.
Your mother works at the brothel, but you don't let anyone fuck her; she's not a sex worker, but she can optionally wear very sexy clothing; holy fucking shit that's hot. When a new girl comes to work at the brothel, you have to teach the new girl how to fuck properly. So the first thing you do is invite your mother and the new girl into a room in the brothel. You're giving the new girl a very thorough description of how she should act and how to please the customer, as you're penetrating your mother. The new girl watches like, "omg. he's fucking his mom right in front of me." but you're acting like you're just genuinely teaching the new girl about sex techniques and how to act to make the customer happy. Your mom is just spread eagle and your pumping her pussy, showing the new girl special moves.

Does that sound erotic at all? Then finally you put the new girl side by side with mother. The new girl hasn't worked as a whore yet, she's an innocent college girl. So you begin penetrating the new girl, then you go back to penetrating mother while mom teaches the new girl some stuff. Just stuffing those pussies with your big dick. Would that be good? It's non-ntr and it allows you to fuck the mother at the brothel, there will be erotic music too, wicked music. be brutally honest, that's what this thread is about.
Honestly this shit sounds hot as fuck, can't wait to play this kind of content. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Counter point:
MC fucks GF in alley.
MC fucks different girl in alley.
Double the potential content for me rather than half the content.
I have good news. My methodology was designed to tackle this very issue. You're right, you could get double potential content; this means the creation of variations. You'll actually get more than double potential, because making variations is something I can do VERY quickly.

[my methodology]
- Each variation takes about 2-3 minutes to setup, re-applying a saved pose (via automated script) and adjusting hand/hip position manually if need be (which I can do very fast because I've done it so many times.)
- The DAZ project is saved.
- The DAZ project is placed in a folder and rendered in a queue at night while I sleep, in which each render gets double [quality] render via render settings in DAZ.

Because of my methodology, the creation of lots of variations is inconsequential; which frees me to make as many variations as I want.

End result:
- MC(genesis8male) fucks GF(genesis8female) in alley. (20 minutes)
- MC(genesis8male) fucks Sister(genesis8female) in alley. (2-3 minutes)
- MC(genesis8male) fucks npcGirlX(genesis8female) in alley. (2-3 minutes)
- NPC(genesis8male) fucks GF(genesis8female) in alley. (2-3 minutes)
- NPC(genesis8male) fucks Sister(genesis8female) alley. (2-3 minutes)
- NPC(genesis8male) fucks npcGirlX(genesis8female) in alley. (2-3 minutes)

Your next argument is: "Well, you're allocated 9 minutes tops to variations I'd never see."

My counter argument is one word, competition. If I can still make more content than an existing game you're playing and subbed to on patreon, then I'd hope to earn your subscription.

I have yet to see any game with anywhere near a 50/50 NTR split that even remotely interested me, to many unpleasant undertones to be personally enjoyable.
Agreed. The only game that came close was The Tyrant.

Check this out. I've created a mechanic that auto sorts folders based on type. So in game you'll see something like this:

"Based upon your preference for NTR content, you'll see an estimated 88% of the game's content."
"Based upon your preference for NON-NTR content, you'll see an estimated 88% of the game's content."
"These estimates exclude variations since their creation time is consequential thanks to a methodology that allows rapid creation of variations. Click here for more info."

If things go right, both NON-NTR and NTR crowd will see a lot of the games content, far more than 50%. That way a patreon subscription is justified.

Thank you for bringing this up btw. Another check to add to my checklist of predicted responses. I've done my homework.

I really like NTR/Cuck/Sharing content, but I equally love non-NTR content; but it has to be sadistic and corrupt AF. My passion for both drove me to make sure the Non-NTR crowd will have a wild time.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
Ok im just gonna keep it 100% honest, i really don't like ntr and i can give you a good POV, ive read a couple of pages first and i i don't think it completly represents the ntr haters

My current implementation allows you to keep three women to yourself, but they can be optionally shared which means renders will exist of them having sex with other guys, but as long as you don't go the NTR route, you'll never see them. Would this be a problem for NTR haters? Be totally honest please
Listen you need to be really careful with how the game starts, if at the start of the game you constantly keep hinting and teasing with cucking the MC for most ntr-haters thats a quick altf4, if you put a light ntr scene with no option of intervene thats another altf4, To make a game with an non NTR route and NTR option you need to keep in mind this, to add you in context i can give you an example of a game that had a sort of same dynamic with NTR that is Taffy Tales but the mistake the dev made was that the start of the game screams a soy cuck mc forcing non ntr players to see a scene of a possible love interest being groomed, even tho he kinda saved her for the 1st version the game, it was absolutely shiton if you read the initial reviews, then a couple version come, and you see that the mc has 2 personalities the cuck one and the cucker one where he collects loyal slaves to his harem, what im trying to say here is be clear that the path with absolute non ntr is there

Another point that you talk about is "if you don't go the NTR route, you'll never see them. Would this be a problem for NTR haters?" i dont know the dynamics of your game but if after one chooses the non ntr path, if you keep showing ntr choices its gonna be annoying for them, since in the back of their mind their tought process is (oh she gets passed around like a public use toilet in the other route that fkn whore tf) again im just showing you what the reaction would be because after being in this site for years lurking thats always the case, so if you keep reminding them of the ntr side of the game, thats gonna happend, its a weird mental gymnastics but it happends

Also another point if all of the choices revolve in NTR or Non Ntr this would lead you to a game with 0 choices, idk how you feel about that

This is what I was worried about. I appreciate your honesty. I've actually pondered this problem. The only solution I currently have is to let the player choose between two male MC's at the start, two males who are completely different people. Would that be acceptable? If you choose the masculine default character, then he'll never even be optionally humiliated or cuckolded. Would that be okay?
I disagree with the opinion of the other dude a couple post before, like i show you previously this lets the non ntr player see, oh shit this is not a ntr fiesta. ite ill give it a chance, i personally like the idea

So, in order to win, the MC chose to show his girlfriends incredible breasts to distract the enemy (wow, a tactile genius). The enemies didn't touch her. Would you guys consider this NTR?
For me personally there is a threshold i can tolerate for example as long as they dont touch the love interest is honestly fine, if you where to say she becomes a camgirl, as long as you dont show the dudes jerking off in the other side of the screen is fine, like if the mc and the love interest have public sex in the brothel and other dudes jerking off but not going too close to her is fine, also with love interest i mean the supposedly loyal ones with character development, now this game is about a brothel and stuff i dont think they would react badly if the other whores fuck whatever, you can add some character development for them, like the position of the main whores in the hierarchy, but with the "loyal ones" always being at the top and the normal whores at the lowest

Any content with the MC cucking someone else is 100% good
Sharing content with another male is not good for a couple reasons, first the girl the mc is invested on is getting fucked by another dude obviously, second one you are literally touching dicks with another dude with a thin layer of butskin in between, thats not good
Also if you keep updating the game with sole NTR content that is not gonna sit well with us btw, and some might quit entirerly on playing
Again man dont make the same mistakes tafffy tales, i think is a perfect example for NTR haters, playing and enjoying alot a game that has a ntr route

Anyways GL bro cheers

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can those who strongly dislike NTR please tell me if the following is NTR?
-------
Your own cock is very hard. Its clearly and vulgarly visible through your pants. You look over to your romantic interest: Her pussy is so wet that it's leaking through her tight body suit. Her wetness is totally visible, and both MEN and women can see how wet she is, as you both walk down the street.

-----------
It's extremely easy to make a toggle to turn off the wetness. Creating a spot tool render in daz studio would take like 20 seconds. Adding the code in ren'py would take like 120 seconds. I could make it so she's only wet in front of the MC.

Also, is it okay if male NPC's look at your huge rock hard cock in your pants and get intimidated or jealous? Do you consider that gay in anyway, or should I disable that part in some kind of toggle?
-------
Your long, thick cock is rock hard, and everyone can see the bulge in your pants. The women who walk by; some with their boyfriends, look at your throbbing member. Some of the women smile, while others give you a submissive look while adjusting their hair. You also notice men looking at your bulge in shock, then immediately look down or away, as if they're intimidated or jealous.
-------

One more.

In the movie Suicide Squad, a black gangster gives a kind of insulting comment to the Joker about how Harley is a bad bitch. He's like, "Ughhh." like he wants some of that ass.

Does anyone consider that NTR? I plan on having a lot of that in my game. Guys will be constantly looking at your girl and giving you insulting or genuine compliments. You can respond in various ways, some polite some violent. In that scene, Harley even sits on the black guys lap.

Would you want those parts to be turned off where male NPC talk about your girlfriend constantly, saying, "dude, your girlfriends tits are fucking perfect, I'd love to stick my dick inbetween them." Then, you get the option to respond in various ways; violence, witty, deceit, crazy. Is that too much or too intense? Please be BRUTALLY HONEST.

Just look at how bad ass the Joker is in his response, he's not getting NTR'ed IMO.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Can those who strongly dislike NTR please tell me if the following is NTR?
-------
Your own cock is very hard. Its clearly and vulgarly visible through your pants. You look over to your romantic interest: Her pussy is so wet that it's leaking through her tight body suit. Her wetness is totally visible, and both MEN and women can see how wet she is, as you both walk down the street.

-----------
It's extremely easy to make a toggle to turn off the wetness. Creating a spot tool render in daz studio would take like 20 seconds. Adding the code in ren'py would take like 120 seconds. I could make it so she's only wet in front of the MC.

Also, is it okay if male NPC's look at your huge rock hard cock in your pants and get intimidated or jealous? Do you consider that gay in anyway, or should I disable that part in some kind of toggle?
-------
Your long, thick cock is rock hard, and everyone can see the bulge in your pants. The women who walk by; some with their boyfriends, look at your throbbing member. Some of the women smile, while others give you a submissive look while adjusting their hair. You also notice men looking at your bulge in shock, then immediately look down or away, as if they're intimidated or jealous.
-------

One more.

In the movie Suicide Squad, a black gangster gives a kind of insulting comment to the Joker about how Harley is a bad bitch. He's like, "Ughhh." like he wants some of that ass.

Does anyone consider that NTR? I plan on having a lot of that in my game. Guys will be constantly looking at your girl and giving you insulting or genuine compliments. You can respond in various ways, some polite some violent. In that scene, Harley even sits on the black guys lap.

Would you want those parts to be turned off where male NPC talk about your girlfriend constantly, saying, "dude, your girlfriends tits are fucking perfect, I'd love to stick my dick inbetween them." Then, you get the option to respond in various ways; violence, witty, deceit, crazy. Is that too much or too intense? Please be BRUTALLY HONEST.

Just look at how bad ass the Joker is in his response, he's not getting NTR'ed IMO.
How about real life?
In a gogo bar in Pattaya I have fingered my wife under her dress on elevated bench seats while having two girls suck my dick in view of probably thirty guys. I couldn't care less about those guys at the time because I know 100% that none of them would ever interact with my wife(many other similar examples). She would never ever even consider it, she is the one that is pushing me to interact with other partners not the other way round.
It took several years of her hints before I even got it tbh, constant wanting her friends to sit on my lap and saying they could "borrow me", I am really oblivious to flirting until my dick is being groped.
It wasn't until our first trip to Thailand where she flat out told me to not come back to the hotel room until I had sex with a bar girl and she literally said that in front of the bar girl we were talking to at the time that I finally got it.

I would 100% never ever cheat on my wife even though I have had literally hundreds of sexual partners while with her which is why your(and majority NTR games) concept of make a mistake and your partner cheats on you is so terribly unbelievable to me!
I would never want her to have sex with a man because that would make me jealous therefor no go, but I have had foursomes with ladyboys(only ones I would actually fuck so really feminine) and I took her to soapy and nuru massage plenty of times although she isn't really into girls but moderately enjoys it.
She likes me talking about fucking other people and wants filthy hard core sex afterwards, she is also a squirter.

I really don't get NTR.