VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Hmm the sex scene is in which chapter? Played the whole game and couldnt find anything, neither any naked person.

If i Remember right it should be Episode 5 or 6 where you get all the lewd stuff and sex Scenes you want and always one or two Heroines per chapter

Last edited:

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Well that was a very short game.. good thing I had saved before the choice.. otherwise it was game over and he has a shitty life.

I was hoping MC would fucking man up.. tell the damn prime minister to fuck off I know that you tried to brainwash my sister and if it does not stop we will leave for another country! After all he is the most powerful swordsman and basically a damn Level S+ if you compare against the swordsman! She would of had to fucking concede or possibly see the end of there country with the lost of the Saintess!

True but maybe this will come in Later Updates we can only hope for it.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Now to wait for someone to make a mod for all 4 paths, or I'll just do it myself :p

Note: When choosing an option at the Beach, the script should allow you to choose more than 1 girl, it doesn't work?

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before conveying my thoughts on the chapter 4 ending I just wanted to say that I was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed this VN. I've never been a fan of Manga or Japanese style artwork, but the story was gripping enough that I started to enjoy it by the end of chapter 1. This VN is seriously well done to push me so far out of my comfort zone.

Now for the interesting discussion:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice update.
Curious how the different paths will play out and how much the knights/Saintess will be involved in the other paths.
That being said, i really hope the Prime Minister will die, preferably by MC's hands and on all paths.

Speakinganon

Aug 10, 2022
Honestly I was kind of annoyed with the door choice. I chose to reject the door because I was already on a clear path of romancing Angelica. I figured I would reject his deal and then go and continue romancing her to the natural conclusion. Rejecting an offer from the god of chaos seems to make sense to me. That said I enjoyed the twist at the end of the scene and look forward to seeing what happens next.

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Sorry, I won’t be able to answer to everyone, i’ll just try to answer to a few points here and there:

Hmm the sex scene is in which chapter? Played the whole game and couldnt find anything, neither any naked person.
You've probably found it by now, but just in case, it's near the end of chapter 4, you should choose to open the door next to Chaos.

I was hoping MC would fucking man up.. tell the damn prime minister to fuck off I know that you tried to brainwash my sister and if it does not stop we will leave for another country! After all he is the most powerful swordsman and basically a damn Level S+ if you compare against the swordsman! She would of had to fucking concede or possibly see the end of there country with the lost of the Saintess!
It's hard to answer without spoiling. Let’s just say the Prime Minster is totally fine with the protagonist going away. She’s even fine to let the Saintess die with thousand of people if necessary, after all another Saintess would be reborn. For her, if she can’t control you, she doesn’t want you around.

But don’t worry, the Prime Minister will be deal with in the story… You'll have to wait and see...

From all the scenes, the reaction of the siblings waking up was the best
Thanks, this is one of the scenes I enjoyed the most to write :giggle:

Note: When choosing an option at the Beach, the script should allow you to choose more than 1 girl, it doesn't work?
Initially, that was the case, then I changed the script to allow only one of them to be selected. With the “important” choice coming right after, I thought it was better to let the player favorize clearly just one girl, the one he wanted to romance.

Is there any possibility to make this game harem?
The game needs to have four separate paths so I can tell the story I want. Sorry, I know many people here love harem, trust me, it wouldn’t fit this particular game.

The ic patch wont work with new update on android wondering if anyone has a fix
Ic patch is not officially supported by me… But I’ll look and see if I can propose an android version pre patched… Not immediately though, maybe at the end of the week.

Thank you for everyone's feedback. I'm so glad that most of you liked this chapter! This kind of comment really helped keep me motivated!

As always, I'll write a little something about this release and what's to come. Probably this week! So... Stay tuned!

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Sorry, I won’t be able to answer to everyone, i’ll just try to answer to a few points here and there:

You've probably found it by now, but just in case, it's near the end of chapter 4, you should choose to open the door next to Chaos.

It's hard to answer without spoiling. Let’s just say the Prime Minster is totally fine with the protagonist going away. She’s even fine to let the Saintess die with thousand of people if necessary, after all another Saintess would be reborn. For her, if she can’t control you, she doesn’t want you around.

But don’t worry, the Prime Minister will be deal with in the story… You'll have to wait and see...

Initially, that was the case, then I changed the script to allow only one of them to be selected. With the “important” choice coming right after, I thought it was better to let the player favorize clearly just one girl, the one he wanted to romance.

The game needs to have four separate paths so I can tell the story I want. Sorry, I know many people here love harem, trust me, it wouldn’t fit this particular game.

Ic patch is not officially supported by me… But I’ll look and see if I can propose an android version pre patched… Not immediately though, maybe at the end of the week.

Thank you for everyone's feedback. I'm so glad that most of you liked this chapter! This kind of comment really helped keep me motivated!

As always, I'll write a little something about this release and what's to come. Probably this week! So... Stay tuned!

Thank you for your Hard Work Lunardis ,

Developer like you give us Gamer Hope.

Dosnt matter if it is Lewd or Normal games.

Also almost forgot that the Prime Minister said it so Angie herself that she dont need her cause a new Saintess can be born.
so "Let’s just say the Prime Minster is totally fine with the protagonist going away. She’s even fine to let the Saintess die with thousand of people if necessary, after all another Saintess would be reborn. For her, if she can’t control you, she doesn’t want you around." makes absolute sense for me ^^.

Keep up the good work!

And im Tuned for more Content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunardis

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5 + IC
Size 590 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Hi, friend. Do you have plans to update your port?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely game. Great writing and good graphics for Koikatsu. Good pacing. There was never dull moment.

I loved the characters. Hard to choose whom of the girls to chase as Angie, Princess and Melope were all equally interesting, but forbidden love has extra temptation, so sister gets first play through.

I took note of typos I saw during gameplay and one mistake:

Last edited:

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018

Thank you for replying cant imagine how busy you are and that would really be cool to at least have the option for those that want it even if it has to be third party because of patreon

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Nice game! I'm not sure what I expected when I started to play, but I'm pleasantly surprised none the less. :)

Is it known what form of government the Holy land has? On one hand there is a prime minister which implies a parliament and some form of elections. On the other hand it seems like Mrs. Prime Minister is a tyrant firmly in control of the government. And she has been PM for at least 8 years (since Angie was 10). The "Holy land" name implies that it is a Theocracy with Lumina at the top. But Lumina doesn't rule in practice and we know that the Saintess, Lumina's representative, isn't the highest authority either. And we haven't seen any priests or similar I think? So shouldn't be a Theocracy.

What I'm really after is what kind of options there are to deal with Mrs. PM (apart from assassination or revolution that is). Could the Knights and Saintess arrest her for treason (weakening the defense of the city for personal gain)? Could MC challenge Mrs. PM in a general election? Is the media free and independent or government controlled? That is can MC use media to attack PM? How independent of the government is the judicial system?

• Thinking Face

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 766 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes