• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Not cool dude.
The mod changed my windows desktop background.
That's new to me. Only way I can think of is a right click on an extracted image and use it as background. Sorry for the problems, but I definitely did not set up something like that in my Mod.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Tried the mod. Now I just get exception errors.
Weird. I checked it again, but for me no problems. But I only tested it with the compressed version so far, download now the full game also and check it there, too. Maybe you can post the error so I can have a look what is causing it.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Weird. I checked it again, but for me no problems. But I only tested it with the compressed version so far, download now the full game also and check it there, too. Maybe you can post the error so I can have a look what is causing it.

I tried the mod with the full game and even used old saves and there was no error, everything was working just fine, including your work with fixing the font.

Reactions: KoGa3

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
How It All Began v0.11 By Anarchy3dstudios (Orginal & Compressed)

Mega Orginal version(4.01 GB) PC+Linux

Mega Low Quality(485.5 MB) PC+Linux*

*Compressed game is not tested and unofficial. It may break the game.
Used YAC V3.3 to compress. Thanks hngg.

All thanks to Game Developer:
Mac compression please of new version...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I will never understand some of the odd poses used in VNs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, like a couple have said, there are some odd choices the dev has made over the past however many releases. For the majority of the game, we are either focused on the MC and all of his different experiences or the mom and her struggles to come to grips with a collapsing marriage and new attraction to her son. Then, out of the blue, the side plot of Allen and Mrs. Routh going through the same thing (but going about it differently) gets several scenes. I don't have a problem with multiple storylines going on at the same time, but this seems to have been randomly added with no real connection to the rest of events other than that Allen is friends with the MC. Other than maybe adding more dialogue and renders, what exactly is the point of this extra story? It seems not to fit anything else in the game except for the ongoing incest fetish. The description of the game is, "Matthew has always been someone that goes for what he wants til he decides he wants more than he's been getting see how far he goes til he is finally satisfied". This doesn't seem to keep with that theme.

There are other issues too (considerable need of proofreading, inconsistent sound application, etc.), but the other major problem is the tendency of the game to try to steal Mary away from the MC. There are multiple examples of this: Mary almost getting raped at yoga, then the Lita and Mary drunk lewd scene, followed by Tim (the husband) molesting her over her protests, and finally the direction of the Katie story, where Mary would help "with some more cosplay ideas" — right, because that's what would be happening. :rolleyes: I guess the point of all of this is to make the MC really work for it or something.

But that's only a guess, and that's also part of the problem. The game seems to be somewhat rudderless, just moving the boat in any direction that comes to mind. The MC often forces girls to do things (the whole Principle Stratus story, the initial interactions with Mary, the most recent cosplay event with Katie) while trying to claim that others doing that are scum. It rings particularly hollow, especially when paired with the apparent need of all women to get dominated that the game implies. . . . until it doesn't (see the very ending teaser)? And now that's happened with the whole Allen story as well, where he decides it's OK to grind on Mrs. Routh while she sleeps, and then she just accepts it. Mixed feelings on this game, but confusing and frustrating are a couple of the more prominent emotions.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes