RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I do know that MC wanted to meet up with BJ and Chloe, maybe he gave them both his address and it just wasn’t shown or mentioned. Chloe could’ve been the first one to arrive at the house, MC mom seems nice so she could have let Chloe in and took her to his room where she could wait for him. This is just my guess.
I think you miss out the part where he said meet at the diner. Hence my questions...

Reactions: Demonic Presence
May 7, 2021
Nice renders and some interesting characters. So far, my biggest problem (which is probably not even really important to the story) is that you're only given the options of being into futa stuff or running in terror. I really feel like there should have been an option of "Not my thing so not my business".

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2021
Nice renders and some interesting characters. So far, my biggest problem (which is probably not even really important to the story) is that you're only given the options of being into futa stuff or running in terror. I really feel like there should have been an option of "Not my thing so not my business".
It's a very immature response. I'm curious as to know what happens in the long run if you avoid her, is she cut from the story? Do you at least befriend her? Would've liked her character to be optional futa wise a lot of people are going to pass on her sadly.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Feels like some people are trapped in a loop here. Bringing up the same point again and again.^^
From my pov the dev already made clear what he will fix and if that isn't enough for some people, maybe they should move on instead of demanding the dev to change his game to fit their personal kinks completely.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Feels like some people are trapped in a loop here. Bringing up the same point again and again.^^
From my pov the dev already made clear what he will fix and if that isn't enough for some people, maybe they should move on instead of demanding the dev to change his game to fit their personal kinks completely.
Many people dont read beyond the last two page :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Frosty2000

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hopefully the fixes he is making to the last scene can be released as a hot fix instead of having to wait for the next full update. It would stop people repeating the same stuff that has already being talked about.

May 7, 2021
It's a very immature response. I'm curious as to know what happens in the long run if you avoid her, is she cut from the story? Do you at least befriend her? Would've liked her character to be optional futa wise a lot of people are going to pass on her sadly.
I haven't finished the current update yet, but so far the MC just reacts very stupidly when she comes to sit next to him at lunch. At least he wasn't actively rude to her and the stupidity was mostly limited to his thoughts.

Mar 4, 2021
Couldn't agree more. The protagonist should definitely be a gay disabled woman of color to make the game more realistic and appeal to a wider audience.
In case it needs to be pointed out. It's pretty funny actually. I basically sh!tpost and say, "white dudes can't do anything right, especially fix something." And your response is, "waah, equal representation is dumb." Somehow, that was your takeaway. :ROFLMAO:
edit: had to add a few more of these :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19
Jul 27, 2021
Agreed. It always feels so unnatural when devs put warning messages about incoming content. I'd much rather it be handled in a way that feels natural without having to break the forth wall. We aren't talking about something extreme like Guro here, so just seeing a girl with a dick shouldn't be enough to put someone off. As long as we aren't forced to have sex with her, I don't really see the problem. The scene does a good job of revealing what she has going on down below and allowing us to make our own decisions.
Yet, if a dev used the same approach for NTR, there would have been a shit storm of the biggest proportions on this forum. I can understand why people do not like a certain fetish and in general it's best practice not to confront somebody with the fact before asking if you want to avoid it.

The current way is organic, but at the same time you're baiting people by making one of the prettiest characters in the game show up nude in front of you with her back turned only to find out a moment later that she has a penis. So I can see how that may be upsetting or disappointing to some.

It doesn't bother me, despite it not being my thing but in the end it's the developer's choice how the game is done.

Reactions: EJW and johndoe19

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Yet, if a dev used the same approach for NTR, there would have been a shit storm of the biggest proportions on this forum. I can understand why people do not like a certain fetish and in general it's best practice not to confront somebody with the fact before asking if you want to avoid it.

The current way is organic, but at the same time you're baiting people by making one of the prettiest characters in the game show up nude in front of you with her back turned only to find out a moment later that she has a penis. So I can see how that may be upsetting or disappointing to some.

It doesn't bother me, despite it not being my thing but in the end it's the developer's choice how the game is done.
No. If a dev used the same approach for NTR, it would still work perfectly fine. I didn't actually flee the scene, so I can't speak about how well that was handled, but the concept is fine. Again, it isn't like we discover her dick while balls deep inside her. This is an organic way to warn the player about this fetish. The equivalent for NTR would be the MC riffling through another character's things and discovering a plot to cuck him, or seeing a character hitting on your wife and having the option to step in. Plenty of warning it is coming with an option to stop it, all without needing a textbox popping up saying "Don't step in to get NTR'd!"

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
My ten peneth's worth.
All this talk about the chick with the dick reminds me that I did forget to mention that in my last post.
Again no reall biggy I mean I did agree with my MC that on first impression she was hot and I did let him watch till she turned round. but thats were me and my MC's opinions differed.
Unlike my MC in I would of just carried on with what I was originally there for after finding out she had a dick.
I would of just walked past and took the shower I was there to take and I also would of probably thought well I can cross her off my list but who knows maybe we might end up as friends.
I would unlike my MC have niether just stood there thinking you know strangly enough this quite turns me on.
Nor as my MC did practically run out of there like I'd just droped my soap in the prison shower's and there was 10 sex starved lifer's there just waiting for me to bend over to pick it up.
If anything I was anoyed at my MC who comes from I prosume the 20th or 21st century and yet seems so small minded that it freaked him out.
Let alone the fact his responce albeit thankfully his own thoughts was nothing but disgust.
At least he kept it to himself that is untill later when as an option he then tells the redhead about her as a distraction aparentlly which is bad in itself using that as an atempted distraction.
But then he makes it worse by asking the girl why she isn't also as disgusted as he was its seems to me at best f-kin rude.
It's no real wonder why this MC's is not that high up on my likeable characters list for this game.
But if he keeps it up he won't even rate above Octavia.
Sadly it would seem the MC in this game suffers from extream option choices.
He often only really gets two opinions (Which are either black or white but never gray).
For example 1 What do you wonna be. Aparentlly he can be a Sub or a Dom but he can't be neither of them two things but still defiant.
example 2 theres a chick with a dick. (personally not my thing) So He can be either turned on by her or repulesed by her, but aparently he can't be just unattracted to her and yet accepting of her.

Not that any of this really stops me enjoying the game sofar it do's however make it slightly frustrating though.
These of corse are just my thoughts and opinions on this game sofar.

Just Sayin

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my WT , Gallery Unlocker & Cheat Mod for How To Fix The Future v0.2
{updated}

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload -

Note
Cheat button appears as the last option in the quick menu.
Cheat mod doesn't work for now, I'm working on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the mod fixed/updated?

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I think i'll wait a few more releases before trying this. Even if i'm not a fan of transgender the technical level seems to be top notch, so i'll give it a shot.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes