Jojopo

May 28, 2021
The way the choice ingame is made is much more organic than a dumb 4th wall breaking toggle.

Any player can either choose to not being a peeping tom or simply leave after finding out Daisy is trans. Why should the dev waste time and resources just to change that? I would rather they keep going working on the game future updates.
Chill dude. I’m not forcing the dev to change that like the way he forces us into femdom.

Its just an ADVICE. I don’t give a fuck if he will not take my ADVICE. I know that you can see the top adult games in this site so you know how it works. Optimal means more players.

And this opinion is not only for me it is for all the players who’s not into that.

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Excellent renders, and good sci-fi story. With more releases it could get up there with Tales From The Unending Void, Savior, Artemis, etc. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

God I hate Octavia. Making her into a sub would be hilarious. I do you think you need an antagonist you love to hate, however. Don't let complaining affect the story you want to tell. The path to a normal relationship with Liu shouldn't be abandoned, though.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Come on Frosty2000 . That was not his Point and you know it.
At the moment I only have seen people in this thread speaking positively about the Octavia content who like you are into Femdom.
It is you Fetish good. But at this moment, her Femdom BDSM town of survivors doesn't fit in this Story. I would even go as far and say it damages the story.
If I am correct, half of the lewd scenes are Femdom or Lezdom scenes which aren't avoidable and mr.moonmi said it is a Vanilla game where we can opt out if we don't like certain Fetishes.
So I absolutely see why you like that game.:)

His and my point is the following:
She is such a bad leader that she has to put in place by Olga. Because she loses control about her desire. Which make her a bad Dom by the way. For me, this takes out the Air of everything else what is going on.
At one moment: "Save the world". And the next moment: "You are to rebellious you need to be spanked raw."
I and I guess I am not the only one sitting there and think "WHAT THE FUCK"?!? OK! Not Ok!!!
She needs him and wants no even craves for his loyalty and obedience and her action only make him more rebellious for Vanilla or Maledom players. I don't know how to put it. She is so over the top Evil at this moment and lacks the subtle skill of somebody who wants to stay in power. If this is not sorted out in lets say the next 2 Updates, Octavia is burned for me. With or without Femdom. She is the fucking leader, she should act as one.

Let me ask you this question. Objectively. Did Octavia work for you in this serious sci-fi story? And when, yes why?

And before anybody put out this famous sentence:"If you don't like, don't play.":cautious: ...Too late.
I see a lot of potential in the game, that's why I am engaged in this thread. Otherwise, this game would land on my ignore List without anybody notice.

Too mr.moonmi I want to say you have given yourself a difficult task. I really wish you luck and I hope you will succeed.
Please take my criticism of a certain character as constructive and not ill minded
I have the same opinion as this. While we disagree with direction the dev is taking, we just explaining that this part takes the immersion away from players. Of course some people disagree like all opinions. But it is just a honest opinion. Octavia can DOM all the characters besides MC because the story would not make sense. At least give a player to avoid the forced DOM by Octavia on MC. You cannot be a world saving character while being a weak ass. It does not work. Just my opinion. There no hate here. In fact i love the art here. It one of the best we've seen in many VNs. So the Dev saying he is new to art and story telling show us a lot of promises since there much room to improve

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, guys. Yep, I get that the last scene for those, who choose to avoid femdom and either interested in Liu or not, seems awkward and forced. You're right, and that will be fixed(maybe even reworked a bit with some new renders). I had to cut this freedom on purpose because I worried about the lack of lewd content in this update, and obviously, it was a mistake. Lesson learned. I'll pay more attention to similar scenes in the future. Also, I want to add, that I planned both ways with Octavia from the beginning. So with proper approach she may even change. I understand that her behavior and nature drives some people crazy) And I'm speaking about non sub/dom path, but about genuine love interest.
By "fixed" and "reworked", I hope you only mean adding a new path for those uninterested and not change the scene as a whole including the paths there already. We really don't need another dev losing their vision and then eventually abandoning their game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Chill dude. I’m not forcing the dev to change that like the way he forces us into femdom.

Its just an ADVICE. I don’t give a fuck if he will not take my ADVICE. I know that you can see the top adult games in this site so you know how it works. Optimal means more players.

And this opinion is not only for me it is for all the players who’s not into that.
And where did i mentioned you said that?
Also generic incest is what usually means more players if you look at the marjority of the top trending game.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice to chill out instead of acting all edgy saying "you don't give a fuck". :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Jojopo

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
And where did i mentioned you said that?
Also generic incest is what usually means more players if you look at the marjority of the top trending game.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice to chill out instead of acting all edgy saying "you don't give a fuck". :WeSmart:
Ohh dude I'm chill as fuck right now :ROFLMAO: . Hilarious my dude you should be a comedian:ROFLMAO:. Read more carefully next time. I'm talking about OPTIMAL here not just FUTA. Dude I'm to lazy to give you examples of OPTIMAL options:ROFLMAO:. You Know it already because you spend more time here old guy:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The idea of Octavia letting mc use Liu was so awesome. Turning her into a fucktoy to be passed around like was so hot it almost made me want to submit to Octavia for now. Then during the scene Octavia acted so cringy and shaky, not like confident dom but more like shaky insecure teenager and in the end scene ended with a blueballs. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Would be cool if Octavia acted with more composure and confidence that would inspire players to follow her. Would be cool if she let us properly enjoy Liu without interfering way too much and blue balling us. Would be awesome if Liu was reluctant at first and we would slowly win her over and make her want to serve mc as a master rather than Octavia. :devilish:

Obviously I don't expect anything to change. The whole Octavia-Liu thing was so close to hitting the mark in regards to some of my fetishes so I just had to rant a bit about that. :LOL:

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
By "fixed" and "reworked", I hope you only mean adding a new path for those uninterested and not change the scene as a whole including the paths there already. We really don't need another dev losing their vision and then eventually abandoning their game.
I definitely won't change my vision and plans if somebody doesn't like something. I'll just add one more option where the last scene for non femdom players or those who are not interested in Liu will be avoidable. So that previous choices would mean and weight more. Octavia's attitude and content will remain the same for other players.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my WT , Gallery Unlocker & Cheat Mod for How To Fix The Future v0.2
{updated}

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload -

Note
Cheat button appears as the last option in the quick menu.
Cheat mod doesn't work for now, I'm working on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has the mod been updated or process of being updated as per note?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
To me the least "likable" character at this point is Octavia. I am sorry, but she is to over the top. Sure we as players can make the choice to defy her, even sticking to calling her Octavia, however at the end of the day what changes? Someone on this thread said "she needs the MC, but he needs her as much", that is wrong. She needs the main character far more than he needs her. The whole save the world thing. For him in his time, hasn't even happened and trying to dom "the chosen one" after just meeting them? Sorry that took me out of the story. At this point, the MC has been kidnapped, denied to be taken home instead told he had no choice in the matter, and had some crazy chick trying to play a reverse 50 shades. It doesnt work. Should have been that if he is the chosen one they should try and get him to stay through communication, and have Octavia's personality come out in increments while still giving the player the option to defy.

This ofcourse is just my opinion though.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
He doesn’t seem like a pussy in the rebel route, at least not that much anyways compared to the sub route. The problem is even if you’re are defiant or rebellious, you’re still under the regime of Octavia which is a submissive environment.
He isn't but given the heavy Octavia Dom vibes it still doesn't matter. Octavia is the worst written character so far more so than Daisy and the "suprise"

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
He doesn’t seem like a pussy in the rebel route, at least not that much anyways compared to the sub route. The problem is even if you’re are defiant or rebellious, you’re still under the regime of Octavia which is a submissive environment.
No he still seems like one. Questioning and whining about every little thing. Yes if I was put into the future it would definitely be weird, but I've played enough video games and watched enough sci-fi movies my brain wouldn't wig out like he does. JMO, but I can't see it the way it is written currently. If he can be enough of a man to stand up to Octavia he should be enough of a man to not be such a whiner and clueless about everything else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nafig and Grelk
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes