House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Aaaand I hope you'll get your answers in later updates. I'm just saying that there might be a solution for those who like Daisy, but are not into transsexuals.

And regarding the scene in the shower, If you won't see her dick, how would you know she's a trans? This is an in-game moment, and players should experience it by themselves. Then their emotions and their decision will weight more. I believe it's better to see all by yourself and make a decision than just to put a warning message from the dev with an option to leave straight away. I hate to see messages from devs or any warning screens. It's just yanks you out from the world. If you see something you don't like, you can always choose and option from your character point of view, and he'll even make some comments about that.
At the end of the day no one likes to be blindsided, but that’s my opinion. But It’s your game do things how you see fit.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
At the end of the day no one likes to be blindsided, but that’s my opinion. But It’s your game do things how you see fit.
I just don't see a big deal here, while you have an instant option to run away with comments how disgusting it is)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I just don't see a big deal here, while you have an instant option to run away with comments how disgusting it is)
You gave the run away option after the fact.. Again if you don’t see a problem here then that’s fine you’re the Dev after all.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Let's see if I understood correctly according to the comments, the options in v1 regarding dom or sub do not matter? So we choose to call Octavia simply Octavia but the mc in v2 is forced to call her Mistress Octavia or Madan Octavia?

And with regard to the trans character, one can see her in the shower and choose whether to follow her path or "run off in disgust"??? (Seriously :WaitWhat:, Mc runs off like a child just because he discovers that she is trans? It's okay to have the option of saying that he doesn't like her but running off throwing a tantrum :KEK: :KEK:)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
So a warning about a dick girl or futa ahead is asking for special privileges all of a sudden? Lol okay then.
Exactly, asking for that in an adult game is over top. Would even say any fourth wall warning in an adult game is unnecessary. Way better to have this naturally handled in the game. Totally share the devs opinion on that. Sorry for disagreeing with you.;)

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly, asking for that in an adult game is over top. Would even say any fourth wall warning in an adult game is unnecessary. Way better to have this naturally handled in the game. Totally share the devs opinion on that. Sorry for disagreeing with you.;)
Agreed. It always feels so unnatural when devs put warning messages about incoming content. I'd much rather it be handled in a way that feels natural without having to break the forth wall. We aren't talking about something extreme like Guro here, so just seeing a girl with a dick shouldn't be enough to put someone off. As long as we aren't forced to have sex with her, I don't really see the problem. The scene does a good job of revealing what she has going on down below and allowing us to make our own decisions.

Dec 27, 2020
I am pretty sure being a dictator and a dominatrix has some synergy effects.
Come on Frosty2000 . That was not his Point and you know it.
At the moment I only have seen people in this thread speaking positively about the Octavia content who like you are into Femdom.
It is you Fetish good. But at this moment, her Femdom BDSM town of survivors doesn't fit in this Story. I would even go as far and say it damages the story.
If I am correct, half of the lewd scenes are Femdom or Lezdom scenes which aren't avoidable and mr.moonmi said it is a Vanilla game where we can opt out if we don't like certain Fetishes.
So I absolutely see why you like that game.:)

His and my point is the following:
She is such a bad leader that she has to put in place by Olga. Because she loses control about her desire. Which make her a bad Dom by the way. For me, this takes out the Air of everything else what is going on.
At one moment: "Save the world". And the next moment: "You are to rebellious you need to be spanked raw."
I and I guess I am not the only one sitting there and think "WHAT THE FUCK"?!? OK! Not Ok!!!
She needs him and wants no even craves for his loyalty and obedience and her action only make him more rebellious for Vanilla or Maledom players. I don't know how to put it. She is so over the top Evil at this moment and lacks the subtle skill of somebody who wants to stay in power. If this is not sorted out in lets say the next 2 Updates, Octavia is burned for me. With or without Femdom. She is the fucking leader, she should act as one.

Let me ask you this question. Objectively. Did Octavia work for you in this serious sci-fi story? And when, yes why?

And before anybody put out this famous sentence:"If you don't like, don't play.":cautious: ...Too late.
I see a lot of potential in the game, that's why I am engaged in this thread. Otherwise, this game would land on my ignore List without anybody notice.

Too mr.moonmi I want to say you have given yourself a difficult task. I really wish you luck and I hope you will succeed.
Please take my criticism of a certain character as constructive and not ill minded

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
At the moment I only have seen people in this thread speaking positively about the Octavia content who like you are into Femdom.
It is you Fetish good. But at this moment, her Femdom BDSM town of survivors doesn't fit in this Story. I would even go as far and say it damages the story.
If I am correct, half of the lewd scenes are Femdom or Lezdom scenes which aren't avoidable and mr.moonmi said it is a Vanilla game where we can opt out if we don't like certain Fetishes.

She is such a bad leader that she has to put in place by Olga. Because she loses control about her desire. Which make her a bad Dom by the way. For me, this takes out the Air of everything else what is going on.
At one moment: "Save the world". And the next moment: "You are to rebellious you need to be spanked raw."
I and I guess I am not the only one sitting there and think "WHAT THE FUCK"?!? OK! Not Ok!!!
She needs him and wants no even craves for his loyalty and obedience and her action only make him more rebellious for Vanilla or Maledom players. I don't know how to put it. She is so over the top Evil at this moment and lacks the subtle skill of somebody who wants to stay in power. If this is not sorted out in lets say the next 2 Updates, Octavia is burned for me. With or without Femdom. She is the fucking leader, she should act as one.

Let me ask you this question. Objectively. Did Octavia work for you in this serious sci-fi story? And when, yes why?

And before anybody put out this famous sentence:"If you don't like, don't play.":cautious: ...Too late.
I see a lot of potential in the game, that's why I am engaged in this thread. Otherwise, this game would land on my ignore List without anybody notice.

Too mr.moonmi I want to say you have given yourself a difficult task. I really wish you luck and I hope you will succeed.
Please take my criticism of a certain character as constructive and not ill minded
My comment wasn't meant that seriously. Maybe I should have added another ;) to make that clearer. Feel a bit bad now you put real effort in replying to it.:oops:

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020

Sure, np. I appreciate your and other people criticism. It's very helpful. And I even agree with you in some moments. I'll take everything you said in mind while writing future updates.
I'm not a professional writer or artist. I never did anything like this before, so I'm always learning. Damn, this is my first update after all)

So I'm not surprised that there are some plot holes or some scenes are planned or written in not the best way. I hope that after a couple of updates everything will fall into place, and I'll clarify some things. And don’t worry about the unwanted content. I always said that every fetish and scene will be avoidable, and I'll hold my word. But this does not apply to some storytelling or character development scenes. For example, I wanted to show Octavia's and Liu's relationship to players who chose non-submissive path. Just to show and explain the characters and the world. There wasn't any hardcore stuff like Octavia banging Liu with strapon or something else after all. It was a harmless, light and even gentle scene in my understanding.

As I already said several times, Octavia is a very complicated character. Even I don't understand her fully. I reveal and understand her nature line by line. But I already can say that there are much has yet to be said. The things I know about her, which maybe will spill some light, fill some holes and explain her motives. But it just hasn't been said yet. Anyway, just give it some time. I hope you guys will enjoy future updates and maybe change your view on some moments of the game.

But if somebody decides that this game is not for him even after that, it's totally fine. I'm just telling my story. In the way I can. And there are always will be gaps.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The way i see.

Octavia is a dictator who took over the very same company responsible for the war that destroyed most of the Earth and the human civilization living on it. She could have renamed the place and even choose to run it differently but she did not, opting for being a iron fist type of ruler (killing by exile anyone wh goes against her) while indulging on her own vices every opportunity she has.

It is no wonder that the humans living on the Moon, Mars and beyond refuse to let her people leave the ruined homeworld.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Personally I don't see any problem. Octavia is a dictator and leader, but why can't a dictator and leader have his own fetish? That is, if it was traditional sex, without a sub/dom, would it be a completely different matter and would fit into the plot better? But if this exactly what MC want and like it, from perspective of players who into femdom, it make sense, because we build MC personality. If this not what he want, from perspective of players who not into that, then there must be option to refuse, defy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, Octavia strives for control, like a person who has power and does not want to let important decisions on their own, not able to influence them, including through important characters, it makes sense, this is her personality and easyest way from the led MC.

The only problem is that there is no choice for the players at the moment. Maybe I'm not very objective, because Octavia gets another sub-agent:sneaky:

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Nice update. I'm hoping for more time with Cathy, Riley, (maybe Liu), the cliffhanger character obviously, and others and less with Octavia in the next, though.

Futa isn't for me. The brief scene wasn't a big deal. For those that like it, they got something. For those that don't, well, it's a hilarious and avoidable consequence for being a creepy perv.

I'm not into femdom, but I didn't think the scene here was that bad. There were chances in this update to make it clear you didn't want to be Octavia's toy, and I think I got a very different scene than a lot of people seem to have. She's definitely flawed (emotional, controlling more by fear than respect) as a domme and a leader, but the MC is, let's face it, kind of a clueless fuckup in a situation way over his head. She needs him, sure, but he needs her too. For the moment, she has the power, so there should be limits to how much/how far the MC can push back.

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
I guess you're right. When I was writing this scene, I planned to add an option to completely avoid the last episode. But then turned that down because I thought it would cut off a huge part of the episode. Maybe I'll add another option to avoid the last scene with Liu. Will see. Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding Daisy, you won't treat her like shit even if you don't like her being a trans. But don't close the door for her just because she has a dick. She may surprise you later ;)
What she can still surprise us?!

You’ll make her dong detachable? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside. Here’s my Advice you can just make it optimal like a warning “ futa content turn on or off” in that way you can satisfy all players. And you won't lose anyone.

At least make it optimal. I mean she's beautiful except for the fact that she's a TRAP.

I’m not Kink shaming it’s okay if you’re a part of the rainbow community.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The way the choice ingame is made is much more organic than a dumb 4th wall breaking toggle.

Any player can either choose to not being a peeping tom or simply leave after finding out Daisy is trans. Why should the dev waste time and resources just to change that? I would rather they keep going working on the game future updates.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Personally I don't see any problem. Octavia is a dictator and leader, but why can't a dictator and leader have his own fetish? That is, if it was traditional sex, without a sub/dom, would it be a completely different matter and would fit into the plot better? But if this exactly what MC want and like it, from perspective of players who into femdom, it make sense, because we build MC personality. If this not what he want, from perspective of players who not into that, then there must be option to refuse, defy.
Of course, Octavia strives for control, like a person who has power and does not want to let important decisions on their own, not able to influence them, including through important characters, it makes sense, this is her personality and easyest way from the led MC.

The only problem is that there is no choice for the players at the moment. Maybe I'm not very objective, because Octavia gets another sub-agent:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes