Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm just wondering how Octavia is going to act now that Chloe another "chosen one" has appeared will she give up on trying to Dom the MC and focus her instead or will she start to threaten her to get the MC to submit.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
No he still seems like one. Questioning and whining about every little thing. Yes if I was put into the future it would definitely be weird, but I've played enough video games and watched enough sci-fi movies my brain wouldn't wig out like he does. JMO, but I can't see it the way it is written currently. If he can be enough of a man to stand up to Octavia he should be enough of a man to not be such a whiner and clueless about everything else.
He can stand up to Octavia, but it really doesn't matter as of yet. Second he was kidnapped, doesn't know how to work the portal to get himself back home and third I am pretty sure RL doesn't work like a video game or movie. So yes at the end of the day he isnt a pussy just stupidly confused

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
He can stand up to Octavia, but it really doesn't matter as of yet. Second he was kidnapped, doesn't know how to work the portal to get himself back home and third I am pretty sure RL doesn't work like a video game or movie. So yes at the end of the day he isnt a pussy just stupidly confused
Real life is exactly how you make it. You are what you think. That's why politicians live in a different world, lie enough to yourself and you end up believing it. My brother wasn't really fat growing up, but everyone always told him he was, so now he truly is. My son wasn't very good at basketball, but he has believed enough himself that he was actually became pretty damn good. Now he doesn't believe that anymore and even with the same amount of playing he isn't anymore. I've watched enough sci-fi movies that my brain could see it as a possible reality. I can give a 100 more examples, but I'm sure you get my point.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I'm just wondering how Octavia is going to act now that Chloe another "chosen one" has appeared will she give up on trying to Dom the MC and focus her instead or will she start to threaten her to get the MC to submit.
I'm curious as well. I don't see her being a sub in the slightest bit.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Her position gets strengthened, meanwhile Kevin will lose some power to negociate if he keep failing short of Octavia's expectations. If there are two chosen ones she can use the threat of banishing one of them to the badlands if they start causing too much trouble for her/not following her orders.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm curious as well. I don't see her being a sub in the slightest bit.
Her position gets strengthened, meanwhile Kevin will lose some power to negociate if he keep failing short of Octavia's expectations. If there are two chosen ones she can use the threat of banishing one of them to the badlands if they start causing too much trouble for her/not following her orders.
Yeah Chloe doesn't seem the type to to be a sub from what we have seen of her. Then there is also the possibility that Big John is also going to end up in the future as well and he doesn't seem to be a sub either.

So Octavia might end up with two possible "chosen ones" that won't be interested in obeying her and if you are playing the MC as resisting her that's three "Chosen Ones" that won't like her and are friends with the MC and will probably side with him over Octavia. Either that or the MC loses even more power over her with three possible options for a "Chosen One".

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
There aren't two chosen ones, she is just meant to help the "chosen one". She was at his house seeing his screen, not her own. It's probably that anyone who sees the screen will come help. Of course just guessing where the writer will take us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
No he still seems like one. Questioning and whining about every little thing. Yes if I was put into the future it would definitely be weird, but I've played enough video games and watched enough sci-fi movies my brain wouldn't wig out like he does. JMO, but I can't see it the way it is written currently. If he can be enough of a man to stand up to Octavia he should be enough of a man to not be such a whiner and clueless about everything else.
The Mofo is kidnapped and thrown in the future how is he supposed to act lol.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There aren't two chosen ones, she is just meant to help the "chosen one". She was at his house seeing his screen, not her own. It's probably that anyone who sees the screen will come help. Of course just guessing where the writer will take us.
Isn't it that whoever completes the puzzle game are possible candidates for the "Chosen One"? and so far the MC is the only one who has done so until Chloe touched his console or is the MC's disc the only one that is special. If so its seems kind of stupid for Jacob and Cathy to just leave the disc in the MC's house and not take it away.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
The Mofo is kidnapped and thrown in the future how is he supposed to act lol.
Already answered this, but how about being more aware of his surroundings and listening. If even us as readers can make better sense of things than the protaganist
Isn't it that whoever completes the puzzle game are possible candidates for the "Chosen One"? and so far the MC is the only one who has done so until Chloe touched his console or is the MC's disc the only one that is special. If so its seems kind of stupid for Jacob and Cathy to just leave the disc in the MC's house and not take it away.
I don't know how Chloe got to his room, however why would she play there instead of at her own place? That wouldn't make sense to me. Who knows what Cathy went back for, but it was obviously not for the game, as first, Octavia said she went back to get something for herself and not the MC. Secondly the game was still there when Chloe went to MC's room. Thirdly, Octavia has no clue about the game itself until the MC told her about it. Also if the future doesn't know anything about movies, they definitely know nothing about video games.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't know how Chloe got to his room, however why would she play there instead of at her own place? That wouldn't make sense to me. Who knows what Cathy went back for, but it was obviously not for the game, as first, Octavia said she went back to get something for herself and not the MC. Secondly the game was still there when Chloe went to MC's room. Thirdly, Octavia has no clue about the game itself until the MC told her about it. Also if the future doesn't know anything about movies, they definitely know nothing about video games.
You made some good points. So basically Cathy might be suspicious as hell, Chloe might be suspicious as hell or there is a third party making plays without Octavia knowing about it who Cathy and/or Chloe are are possibly working for and they might be linked to the "favor" Olga wanted from the MC. Now that I think about it Octavia might not be as powerful as she makes out to be.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the game sofar the only niggle I have with the game is this Choices.png It tells me infatically that no matter what I do in this game I will only ever get possibly two choices.
I can either be Octavia's Sub.
Or I can defy Octavia and try to be a Dom.
which is dispointing as I don't really want my MC to be either a Dom or a Sub I do however want to Defy Octavia.
I just don't see why I have to be her Slave or Liu's Dom or any girls Dom for that matter I just wan't to save the world and maybe shag a bit while doing so.
Whats wrong with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And again these are just niggles to me I am still liking the game despite them.
Just Syain.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, renders are still amazing but this game is absolutely not my thing. Not a fan of slave and domination fetish games, would be one thing if you could avoid it but as it is integral to the plot I am out. Best of success to mr.moonmi and good luck. I am sure there is a large audience for this type of thing. Only other issue is very minor and that's the reuse of easily recognizable character models, would have been nice to see them tweaked a little more.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well, renders are still amazing but this game is absolutely not my thing. Not a fan of slave and domination fetish games, would be one thing if you could avoid it but as it is integral to the plot I am out. Best of success to mr.moonmi and good luck. I am sure there is a large audience for this type of thing. Only other issue is very minor and that's the reuse of easily recognizable character models, would have been nice to see them tweaked a little more.
Also no matter if you choose to comply and submit to Octavia or Rebel it still leads to the same thing. You’re still at her mercy.

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
I just don't see why I have to be her Slave or Liu's Dom or any girls Dom for that matter I just wan't to save the world and maybe shag a bit while doing so.
Since you get the option to at least say you don't want to use Liu and prefer a normal relationship with her, I think there might be a path forward that is neither sub or dom. At least, I hope so. I don't care for femdom. Maledom could be okay if it's done reasonably well (usually it's not, and "dom" MCs tend to be just abusive assholes). I would still like a vanilla relationship option with Liu. But even if you have to pick go sub or dom to pursue Liu, I haven't seen anything to suggest that's the case with any of the other girls.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
One part of the story i am not sure how to make of it is Chloe able to access MC console. First of all, they have never met. Second how would she know the address of MC's house? Lastly, won't MC mom be home already since MC is away a few days? Just not sure how mr.moonmi going to explain that but could potentially be a very good plot or go very wrong. MC have stated to meet up at the diner in the calls.

To dev, maybe you have a great story to tell but FYI just incase you missed out/slip on your on plot. It can sometimes happen

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Also no matter if you choose to comply and submit to Octavia or Rebel it still leads to the same thing. You’re still at her mercy.
Yep. I love choices in games. It's why I play VNs and RPGs. But I don't see any reason for choices that end up with the same result, regardless of whether "behind the scenes" it adds to a different point total.

I understand that dom/sub and slave content isn't for me and I am not saying that it shouldn't be in this game. It would just be nice if the entire game wasn't based on that concept, which we didn't know until the second update, so it goes down as a very good start with incredibly well done renders... Which I am not interested in playing at all. Ah well, not every game can appeal to everyone. I am sure there are people who will be absolutely thrilled and good for them.

Dec 31, 2019
Really good so far, the story is very interesting. The renders look great too, the details and the girls, I already like them all!
Very interested to see where it goes, looks promising.

Reactions: Frosty2000

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
One part of the story i am not sure how to make of it is Chloe able to access MC console. First of all, they have never met. Second how would she know the address of MC's house? Lastly, won't MC mom be home already since MC is away a few days? Just not sure how the dev going to explain that but could potentially be a very good plot or go very wrong
I do know that MC wanted to meet up with BJ and Chloe, maybe he gave them both his address and it just wasn’t shown or mentioned. Chloe could’ve been the first one to arrive at the house, MC mom seems nice so she could have let Chloe in and took her to his room where she could wait for him. This is just my guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demonic Presence
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes