Dec 27, 2020
Dev is not going to take that away, Octavia is pretty much the main antagonist of the game so far.
I feel the same. What we have seen so far from her. Her goals are unclear.
Think of it, why does she want to change the past, she would lose everything she wants. Now she has Obedience and Power, and she would most likely lose all of that.
I think her "training" of the MC, has only one goal, she wants to change the past in her favor. Therefore, she needs him as her pet.
Her Character is the one who doesn't work for me. She only misses the mustache for the twirling.
If I am the MC I would say to her: "You know what, alright kill me." But the Movie is called "Catch me if you can" and not "Got you after 5 minutes". So he has to play along.

Again the world is dying, and she cares only for a spanking, which he clearly not wants.
She lacks the skill to be a leader.
My 2 cents.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Think of it, why does she want to change the past, she would lose everything she wants. Now she has Obedience and Power, and she would most likely lose all of that.
I think her "training" of the MC, has only one goal, she wants to change the past in her favor. Therefore, she needs him as her pet.
Her Character is the one who doesn't work for me. She only misses the mustache for the twirling.
If I am the MC I would say to her: "You know what, alright kill me." But the Movie is called "Catch me if you can" and not "Got you after 5 minutes". So he has to play along.

Again the world is dying, and she cares only for a spanking, which he clearly not wants.
My 2 cents.
nailed it ; +1

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I chose the Rebel route, playing the first release I had no idea Femdom would be this heavy in the game, thankfully it's avoidable. But even if you're on the Rebel route the presence of it is gonna be around you no matter what. Chloe's imminent arrival should be interesting at least, I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.
The hottest character or should I say one of the hottest characters has to have a dick right? I get everyone wants "inclusion", but come on.
I would like for Devs to do what guys like Braindrop did and make the whole futa-trans stuff optional. Shawna is a beloved character. but you have a choice if she's gonna be trans or not. The same option would've been great here, but you're right she's a smoking hot woman, I'm just not into sword play.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

My 2 cents.
The sentence "the world is dying and she cares for spanking" is exactly what wrong with Octavia character. Her priorities in life is wrong all the way. Which makes makes the character off. You cannot be surviving and overcoming wars , take overs, hostility and rebuilding a dying world with wrong priorities. Octavia having fun with other characters still okay but she need MC focus and grow fast so he can help with cause. Her action potentially push MC away from what she wants and makes MC Rebel. That is bad leadership and is againts the narrative build around her.

If i am Octavia, i will be throwing girls/whatever MC wants left and right to control him. The Dev have the wrong idea about control. It doesnt have to be the stick. In fact Carrot gives better control than the stick. Just use our real world politician as an example, they want to control the population...give the population enough carrot so they follow. If they use only sticks, what happen?! Rebellion, Coup De Grace. Stick are there only if they dont follow the rule. To motivate and control, carrot is the way.

Dec 27, 2020
The sentence "the world is dying and she cares for spanking" is exactly what wrong with Octavia character. Her priorities in life is wrong all the way. Which makes makes the character off. You cannot be surviving and overcoming wars , take overs, hostility and rebuilding a dying world with wrong priorities. Octavia having fun with other characters still okay but she need MC focus and grow fast so he can help with cause. Her action potentially push MC away from what she wants and makes MC Rebel. That is bad leadership and is againts the narrative build around her.

If i am Octavia, i will be throwing girls/whatever MC wants left and right to control him. The Dev have the wrong idea about control. It doesnt have to be the stick. In fact Carrot gives better control than the stick. Just use our real world politician as an example, they want to control the population...give the population enough carrot so they follow. If they use only sticks, what happen?! Rebellion, Coup De Grace. Stick are there only if they dont follow the rule. To motivate and control, carrot is the way.
That's exactly what I meant.
She is so stereotypical too much, it doesn't work. Even if she is the antagonist or villain.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That's exactly what I meant.
She is so stereotypical too much, it doesn't work. Even if she is the antagonist or villain.
Lets hope the dev will change the direction with her. Maybe this game is just for ppl with specific kinks. So far her character is the only one i have problems with. Also hopefully, we can also have an option to avoid futa. i am not a fan of "Fencing"

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Regarding Daisy, you won't treat her like shit even if you don't like her being a trans. But don't close the door for her just because she has a dick. She may surprise you later ;)
What is she going to go through some futuristic post-op or something? If thats the case just making making a toggle at the begging might be a better choice IMO. Games the like The Shrink do that well.

Last edited:

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
I chose the Rebel route, playing the first release I had no idea Femdom would be this heavy in the game, thankfully it's avoidable. But even if you're on the Rebel route the presence of it is gonna be around you no matter what. Chloe's imminent arrival should be interesting at least, I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

I would like for Devs to do what guys like Braindrop did and make the whole futa-trans stuff optional. Shawna is a beloved character. but you have a choice if she's gonna be trans or not. The same option would've been great here, but you're right she's a smoking hot woman, I'm just not into sword play.
Nor am I, I try to be respectful of others kinks, but with no warning to have a trans person pop out of the blue was so unnecessary.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What choices lead to the sex scene? I don't remember seeing any Penetration and it has the tags for it, there wasn't anything in the scene replay either.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are scripted ... you got help in the shower from a ghost of your ex,
then help from the slave of your dom ... both unsolicited, both outta blue,
then help again from said slave, with an audience from your dom.
You can resist the second one only, by pushing her off,
you got nothing against the 1st one, as it is all in your head.
The third is at the hands of a diktator folowing in the steps of kin joke uno .. or
in the same delusional enthralls as hi t le r from wolfenste i n the new order or the new collossus.
What choices lead to the sex scene? I don't remember seeing any Penetration and it has the tags for it, there wasn't anything in the scene replay either.
Fantasy inside a fantasy .. talk about inception in games.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my WT , Gallery Unlocker & Cheat Mod for How To Fix The Future v0.2
{updated}

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload -

Note
Cheat button appears as the last option in the quick menu.
I got a problem. I played and got 3 virtue and 0 depravity but when i tried to add 3 depravity it did not work? when I went back and checked the stats came 0 again. I checked and every stat except for the virtue and depravity got reset to the value we get when playing.

Also the values for characters we interact with get reset as well. but for others remain untouched.

Ripson i think you might want to recheck you mod once more

Reactions: Ocumura

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I guess you're right. When I was writing this scene, I planned to add an option to completely avoid the last episode. But then turned that down because I thought it would cut off a huge part of the episode. Maybe I'll add another option to avoid the last scene with Liu. Will see. Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding Daisy, you won't treat her like shit even if you don't like her being a trans. But don't close the door for her just because she has a dick. She may surprise you later ;)
What does that even mean? Will Daisy dick magically fall off? Will Daisy do the whole nip and tuck thing? It’s a sci-fi game so is there some magical pill that allows the dick to transform into a prick? I’ve got questions.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
What does that even mean? Will Daisy dick magically fall off? Will Daisy do the whole nip and tuck thing? It’s a sci-fi game so is there some magical pill that allows the dick to transform into a prick? I’ve got questions.
Aaaand I hope you'll get your answers in later updates. I'm just saying that there might be a solution for those who like Daisy, but are not into transsexuals.

And regarding the scene in the shower, If you won't see her dick, how would you know she's a trans? This is an in-game moment, and players should experience it by themselves. Then their emotions and their decision will weight more. I believe it's better to see all by yourself and make a decision than just to put a warning message from the dev with an option to leave straight away. I hate to see messages from devs or any warning screens. It's just yanks you out from the world. If you see something you don't like, you can always choose and option from your character point of view, and he'll even make some comments about that.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes