Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I love her attitude i love the whuning and bitching about a bit of mild femdom in this thread
mild femdom?
that bitch wants the mc to obey for no reason - from the first second on -- a good femdom need 2 people to be successful
glad the mc can deny(now) any thing that comes from her - sad to see the mc say " our goal" in the new update
octavia is a unsecure ,selfish,powerhungry bitch in my eyes - story may prove me wrong ,but i dont think so
if this whole "dominatrix" thing had only better installed from the first ...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
mild femdom?
that bitch wants the mc to obey for no reason - from the first second on -- a good femdom need 2 people to be successful
glad the mc can deny(now) any thing that comes from her - sad to see the mc say " our goal" in the new update
octavia is a unsecure ,selfish,powerhungry bitch in my eyes - story may prove me wrong ,but i dont think so
if this whole "dominatrix" thing had only better installed from the first ...
Hm, i like Octavia in general, with the exception of that dominatrix bs, was really bad implemented and well, really not my thing. But her being a tyrant, which barely keeps a doomed earth together, at least for the time being, i think she is fitting that role well.

As for the MC, he is changing his mind constantly...at first it was something like yay this is what i ever wanted--meh i wanna go home the future is not my problem--oh yay i will become an agent--i wanna see mommy, so i secretly try to sneak in some high sec room with the portal--etc

One of the dumbest talks was with Riley's political bs, best looks, but that one talk put her on my ignor list.
Riley: yeah the company is shit... democracy is shit... anarchy is the answear, utter freedom and power to people
MC: chaos, people killing each other over a can of food, u know happened to u guys not so long ago, before Octavia restablished order (including food supply).
Riley: survival of the fittest :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hm, i like Octavia in general, with the exeption of that dominatrix bs, was really bad implemented and well, really not my thing. But her being a tyrant, which barely keeps a doomed earth together, at least for the time being, i think she is fitting that role well.

As for the MC, he is changing his mind constantly...at first it was something like yay this is what i ever wanted--meh i wanna go home the future is not my problem--oh yay i will become an agent--i wanna see mommy, so i secretly try to sneak in some high sec room with the portal--etc

One of the dumbest talks was with Riley's political bs, best looks, but that one talk put her on my ignor list.
Riley: yeah the company is shit... democracy is shit... anarchy is the answear, utter freedom and power to people
MC: chaos, people killing each other over a can of food, u know happened to u guys not so long ago, before Octavia restablished order (including food supply).
Riley: survival of the fittest :FacePalm:
yep - there are many inconsistency in the story
thats why it will be only "just a well" game at long terms , nothing to be replayed or praised

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bale07

Oct 6, 2018
this update was little meh in terms of hot scenes, the new chars BJ and Chloe are being extra and boring! i was so looking forward to getting dominated by Octavia!
V1 was easily the best sensual erotic games i played in f95.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Octavia is really the best girl, that's exactly the kind of characters we need in these games.

As for the mother, as she is mom and not a landlady, it's clear she will have a minor role in the story, but the poor women is gonna be depressed, so if she is not a main character of the game, just give her some closure next update where he see her and tell her face to face that he will never return so she can build her life again.

Reactions: utiola and Walt71
May 14, 2020
Wow the behavior of the mc in this game is weeeeird.

You get kidnapped, talked down to and forced to do a "mission to save the world" at this point I would've already attacked Octavia no matter the outcome (if they truly need you they won't kill you anyways, if they don't need you then you'll just be fodder). But then the fake reality stuff with your mom almost getting shot etc. at that point I would've said she can go fuck herself, why would you help her at that point?

The amount of trust mc gives to his kidnappers is just weird to me. Especially when they treat him like shit.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Bruh why the fuck is half my game in Russian when I have it on English? I had to drop the game cause I missed like half the story cause it was in Russian. Is there any fix?

Reactions: Seriosha

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the uture folder
Will you be updating this once you're sure you're done with BaD 0.8.x (and have perhaps taken a day or two of well-deserved break after that herculean effort)?

Reactions: halosom

Dudewhat1214

Dec 28, 2017
Please post to someplace other then Mixdrop. My browser blocks Mixdrop because its unsafe.

This site can’t provide a secure connection
mixdrop.sx sent an invalid response.
Change address from .sx to .co and you'll be fine, i cant access mixdrop at all without doing that

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes