Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Did you guys install the mod correctly? Like did you guys use unren (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)to extract rpa packages and then install the mod? I got it working first try so you must have installed it wrong or something.
no I did not use unren, I have never used unren and never needed to, I just unzip the archive into the proper directory (my preferred software is winrar if it matters). I also did not use unren on the last version of this mod and it worked beautifully

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Sttav I also got it working fine... don't forget to delete the .rpa after you decompile them btw
but the mod isn't working fine like you said; or has it should, the new content Chapter 1 (Part 2) "Game Buddies" is unreachable. With the mod the game end at same place as v0.2.1.
And there is one choice which appear in Russian
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My game was in English all the way through, except this one Russian choice.
I already private message scrappy telling him about the 2 mistakes...

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA
Doesnt work, makes everything russian still and now I cannot close the game, when it asks if I am sure I want to close it and I click yes, nothing happens. Have to kill the game in task manager.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Sttav I also got it working fine... don't forget to delete the .rpa after you decompile them btw
but the mod isn't working fine like you said; or has it should, the new content Chapter 1 (Part 2) "Game Buddies" is unreachable. With the mod the game end at same place as v0.2.1.
And there is one choice which appear in Russian
My game was in English all the way through, except this one Russian choice.
I already private message scrappy telling him about the 2 mistakes...
He updated the mod and it works fine for me dude. See for yourself:

Last edited:

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Never used unren no need, not using rpa packages since its a PC. The mod process is just as it normally would have gone , drag and drop, run it. There is something wrong with the mod.
no I did not use unren, I have never used unren and never needed to, I just unzip the archive into the proper directory (my preferred software is winrar if it matters). I also did not use unren on the last version of this mod and it worked beautifully
Bros there is a reason he wrote to use unren. He didn't just wrote that shit to make do an extra step. You NEED to use unren and I'm talking about this game and this game only. It may have worked not using unren for other games but this shit clearly needs it. Your game with not launch otherwise. Also Motoko you kinda lost me bud, what do you mean "no need, not using rpa packages since its a PC". Huh? Its a PC? Bud unren is for PC. I really had a "Wait wait what?" moment when I read that. Care to explain what do you mean by that?

Last edited:

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Bros there is a reason he wrote to use unren. He didn't just wrote that shit to make do an extra step. You NEED to use unren and I'm talking about this game and this game only. It may have worked not using unren for other games but this shit clearly needs it. Your game with not launch otherwise. Also Motoko you kinda lost me bud, what do you mean "no need, not using rpa packages since its a PC". Huh? Its a PC? Bud unren is for PC. I really had a "Wait wait what?" moment when I read that. Care to explain what do you mean by that?
Hmm .. do the cheats work for you? They don't work for me.
Whenever I change the points, they go back to how they were before.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
scrappy There's still a mistake Russian choice present in the WT
I've 0-Depravity & 10-Virtue points(refuse sex with Liu Yang), and when I met her on the bench this appear
But it only show up if you refuse to have sex with Liu Yang... I know because I've load my previous savegame where I'd sex with her and the menu/choice were 'fixed' both in English.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Can't wait to see people start dying according to my choices, this game is giving me some Mass Effect vibes and it's perfect!! it's so nice to find great games in the sea of shit that is the "latest updates" page. My first victim will be this Chloe Life is Strange 2.0, she has the kind of personality that i hate the most in a person and she also looks like Chucky!!

a.jpg

Reactions: Pravsha

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Man i kid you not, one of the biggest reasons i have for playing this game right now is to piss off Octavia at every opportunity, it's so satisfying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , as the MC said in the game, she's fucked up in the head no doubt about it. I'm glad we have been given the option to stand up to her, and she has no choice but to go along with our requests because she needs us. Can't wait for the next updates.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
it wasnt needed before but now it is? and its the only walthrough mod Ive ever seen that requires it? that makes no sense.... but whatever guess I will do without then

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

**From Mr.moonmi Discord**
Here's a free 2k wallpaper of reworked Ellie for no particular reason. I was trying to take some rest after hard work on the last update. But ended up reworking Ellie's I improved her skin, eyes, shape and changed her hair. I hope you'll enjoy it. Even though you barely know her...​
And another one...​

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes