Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
;) not the russians per se ... just their leader and his brainwashing abilities, propaganda machinery & cyber activities (all 3 already proven to be dangerous & destructive) - unfortunately. But thats a topic for an other thread ....
You just described the CCP perfectly, and millions use TikTok anyway lol.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah, tolerating that nonsense in one game sends the message to other devs that that shit is acceptable. Yes, we're constantly being monitored by countless corporations, but no need to encourage further intrusions.
This is the definition of a tempest over a teacup. Developer was open about it and can easily be turned off. I would be more worried about facebook selling user data to whoever can pay...

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone else have random lines of dialogue in Russian? It's like every other line of Octavia's dialogue isn't translated. 1656620989187.png
I am using the mod, and used the unren procedure posted in the thread previously.

• Sad
Reactions: 7T Primal

AWB13

May 27, 2020
Yep, as soon as I meet Olga it turns to Russian. Any help would be appreciated because I really enjoy the game! Thanks

Reactions: darlic

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
What to say about this? If somebody can come up with this kind of a whacky story and still make it all work somehow.... Well, that to me is a good indicator of some genuine talent.. Amazing game..awesome characters. The developer truly created something special here imo. Don't ever let you tell otherwise..=)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This is the definition of a tempest over a teacup. Developer was open about it and can easily be turned off. I would be more worried about facebook selling user data to whoever can pay...
These kinds of things should never be opt out. They should ALWAYS be opt in. If you want to let the dev collect information then opt into that service.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes