PPLayer

May 18, 2018
How's the MILF game in this? Any sex scenes with the circled chicks yet? I'm worried about getting the "A Wife and Mother/Halfway House/Savior/Demon Boy/A True Bond" treatment again, by playing something for hours on end with certain characters in mind, only to get blue-balled indefinitely for months, if not years on end.
which one is the slave? mc? girls? or girls who is just side char n not owned by mc? :WaitWhat:
1920738_How_to_Fix_the_Future.png

Imo no chance to see in foreseeable future a sex scene with MC and the Maximus Dominatrix President Bitch (left green circled^^) if you go for the dom route yourself ... maybe if you play the sub route and become her pet ;)
Middle green one is a possible LI for the MC - as far as I could tell.
The far right green circle is a stealing reporter the MC meets for a short time. Maybe later in story a LI for the MC. You´ll see I guess.

The yellow circle is a slave of the Dom Bitch Mistress President, maybe she can become MC slave later on? not sure about that - story will tell you^^
Purple circle is MC mother in case someone asks. And blue circle is a trans gender if that is your choice - is avoidable true dialogue decisions ....

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People need to tone down the fearmongering about the gaming analytics tools. Unless they never used any google services, facebook, instagram or any gaming client (like Steam, Epic Games and etcetera). Hell even your Windows is likely sending a lot more information about your pc than this game.
Just disable the tool if you don't want to send anything and go play the game. :cool:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
What kind of sex do we get in this game so far? Any milf action? or the buff military chick?

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
People need to tone down the fearmongering about the gaming analytics tools. Unless they never used any google services, facebook, instagram or any gaming client (like Steam, Epic Games and etcetera). Hell even your Windows is likely sending a lot more information about your pc than this game.
Just disable the tool if you don't want to send anything and go play the game. :cool:
yeah but RUSSSIAAA!!!1 ooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

hefdiezel

Mar 30, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
scrappy Just an FYI, 0.2.3 update uploaded today. Just wondering if a mod update is in the works as well :D

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
anyone else have the game crash on start up?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'after_disclaimer'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "scripts/splashscreen.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'after_disclaimer'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
How To Fix The Future 0.2.3
Wed Jun 29 22:34:07 2022

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The story seems interesting, and the renders and the girls look marvelous! Could somebody tell me if theres a Landlady?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
View attachment 1897721

How's the MILF game in this? Any sex scenes with the circled chicks yet? I'm worried about getting the "A Wife and Mother/Halfway House/Savior/Demon Boy/A True Bond" treatment again, by playing something for hours on end with certain characters in mind, only to get blue-balled indefinitely for months, if not years on end.
you forgot midnight paradise

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
MIRROR
PROCESS: DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD OF THE ORIGINAL FILE

How to Fix the Future [v0.2.3] [mr.moonmi]
Version: Chapter 1, Part Three (v0.2.3)

Win/Linux:

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes