slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Any new femdom scenes in this update ;)? I really enjoyed the previous one. It was written and rendered really well :)
No new femdom scenes as far as I can tell. This update pushed the story forward quite a bit and advanced relationships with several characters (roughly 2 - 3 hours of story if you only do one run through).

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
No new femdom scenes as far as I can tell. This update pushed the story forward quite a bit and advanced relationships with several characters (roughly 2 - 3 hours of story if you only do one run through).
Thanks for the reply.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Any new femdom scenes in this update ;)? I really enjoyed the previous one. It was written and rendered really well :)
If you are on the sub path there is actually a very nice scene with the Asian girl, which can be classified as gentle femdom. Besides that there is also a sparring scene which has some femdom vibes.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you are on the sub path there is actually a very nice scene with the Asian girl, which can be classified as gentle femdom. Besides that there is also a sparring scene which has some femdom vibes.
Nice....thanks for the reply.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Hello mr.moonmi could you give me a hint about where I can find a list of soundtrack from this game?
Some songs are very hypnotic :)
Hey. For now, there's no such a list. Nor in the game, nor online. But you're not the first who asks. Maybe I'll spend some time on creating such a list and post it on my discord for a start. Try using Shazam, btw. Some tracks can be recognized. I tested.

Last edited:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Why is so much of the Text in Russian? At first it is English and then Boom most of the Text is Russian.

NVM Found a Solution

Last edited:

Emyl2011

Feb 21, 2020
What is the changelog of the new version (2.3)?
v0.2.3 (Chapter 1, Part Three)

• 700 Full-HD renders.
  • 18 Full-HD animation.
  • 8 music tracks.
  • 11 sound effects.
  • One freeplay event.
  • Analytics added. You can allow the game to send me information about your choices. It'll help me to improve the game and concentrate more on content that players are more interested in. You can always disable it in the preferences if you'd like.
  • Small changes in previous scenes. A few new renders and dialogues.
  • Fixed typos in both EN and RU versions.

Reactions: 1man11
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes