ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Hello Everyone.

Here is the way to finally fix the dumb "Russian Language" Issue that the WT Mod causes - at least when trying a single run by pressing the "Skip" Button:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT01: Forgot to add: Tested Versions:
  1. HTFTF: 0.2.2
  2. WT Mod: 0.2.2 - Bug Fix

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
mr.moonmi, just my two cents.

Right now it's seems to be completely linear as far as the story goes. The only choices you really have so far are all just the game filtering out what content you don't like. Aside from that surprise visit your first night and standing up for the girls. It seems okay so far but for me almost all of the MC's inner monologue is cringey as fuck. I also think it tries to hard to be funny. A lot of what's supposed to be humor just feels forced and juvenile to me. I also had to remove thousands (literally) of ...s from the dialogues to be able to finish it. They don't serve any purpose at all. It's still early yet so who knows how this will turn out, I'll watch it for a while longer and see I guess. Oh yeah, it may have also been better to have the futa girl bring it up to the player somehow instead of just BAM, "Surprise player there is a chick with a dick, do you like that?".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
mr.moonmi, just my two cents.

Right now it's seems to be completely linear as far as the story goes. The only choices you really have so far are all just the game filtering out what content you don't like. Aside from that surprise visit your first night and standing up for the girls. It seems okay so far but for me almost all of the MC's inner monologue is cringey as fuck. I also think it tries to hard to be funny. A lot of what's supposed to be humor just feels forced and juvenile to me. I also had to remove thousands (literally) of ...s from the dialogues to be able to finish it. They don't serve any purpose at all. It's still early yet so who knows how this will turn out, I'll watch it for a while longer and see I guess. Oh yeah, it may have also been better to have the futa girl bring it up to the player somehow instead of just BAM, "Surprise player there is a chick with a dick, do you like that?".
I appreciate your feedback. But the only thing I can agree with you is MC's thoughts. Some of them were rewritten, some were removed completely. Though a lot of them, I still decided to leave. Mostly because I find them informative or funny. In the last update, however, there are almost none of them at all.

As for choices, I believe that all of them matters even if you don't get a big new branch. It may be a few dialogues and renders here and there, and that's it. But every choice is remembered and may pop up later in conversation or even launch some event. They won't alter the game in general, of course. How do you imagine this with a game like this, especially when only one person working on it? The main story is pretty linear, and it must be, and it will be. It'll split it only closer to an end of the game where I plan several big branches. Still, there already are and will be branches with characters depending on whether you like them or not, your fetishes etc. Almost every choice affects the score. And depending on this score, you'll unlock a few extra scenes with characters later. Again, they won't be big. 2-3-maybe even 10 renders and some dialogue (A good example is even in the intro with Olga and Liu. If your score is high enough, you'll get some bonus). Maybe later it'll change, and I'll offer the players more varieties, possibilities and branches. But I don't want to complicate the game too much. It doesn't worth it. In the new update, you'll get more freedom and choices.

Yeah no thx. Do some polls instead if you want to know what is popular.
Why making a poll when I can get information right from the game without players even doing something? It's completely safe, and the game won't send any other information except your choices. Still, if you're afraid of something, you can disable it and that's it. No problems.

So the content in the next update was downscaled so he could push something out or is the entire game's scope being downscaled?
I just decided to turn down on the big scene with Octavia in the end of this update. I planned a big scene of about 100 renders and few animations. But it could have taken two more weeks to create it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I appreciate your feedback. But the only thing I can agree with you is MC's thoughts. Some of them were rewritten, some were removed completely. Though a lot of them, I still decided to leave. Mostly because I find them informative or funny. In the last update, however, there are almost none of them at all.

As for choices, I believe that all of them matters even if you don't get a big new branch. It may be a few dialogues and renders here and there, and that's it. But every choice is remembered and may pop up later in conversation or even launch some event. They won't alter the game in general, of course. How do you imagine this with a game like this, especially when only one person working on it? The main story is pretty linear, and it must be, and it will be. It'll split it only closer to an end of the game where I plan several big branches. Still, there already are and will be branches with characters depending on whether you like them or not, your fetishes etc. Almost every choice affects the score. And depending on this score, you'll unlock a few extra scenes with characters later. Again, they won't be big. 2-3-maybe even 10 renders and some dialogue (A good example is even in the intro with Olga and Liu. If your score is high enough, you'll get some bonus). Maybe later it'll change, and I'll offer the players more varieties, possibilities and branches. But I don't want to complicate the game too much. It doesn't worth it. In the new update, you'll get more freedom and choices.

Why making a poll when I can get information right from the game without players even doing something? It's completely safe, and the game won't send any other information except your choices. Still, if you're afraid of something, you can disable it and that's it. No problems.

I just decided to turn down on the big scene with Octavia in the end of this update. I planned a big scene of about 100 renders and few animations. But it could have taken two more weeks to create it.
I guess we just have a different taste in humor. I was never in to slapstick or over exaggerated scenes in movie like Monty Python and such. I'm a serious person by nature so that may be why I don't care for it. Others seem to like it and that's fine to. It's not so much that there is a lot on inner monologue it's just that half of it is him being a horny kid and freaking out over a pair of breasts and a hug.

As for the telemetry, you can't be surprised that people don't want to send whatever information you choose to collect to some random online person. I wouldn't be surprised if many people stop playing if it stays in the code. Doing polls gets you just as much information from your paying customers as it would doing that. Why read numbers or whatever else is sent when you can get it strait from the horses mouth?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

mr.moonmi - I am not sure about others. Personally and from what i read here, many dislike Octavia. Given a choice i would not to have any scene with her. Give us an option to skip if you make any scene for her. I would prefer to gun here down than to bone her. She is like an real life dictator that most people in world would rather bury than to sleep with. i personally hate her with passion.

Lets us disable the online data collection. With the increase of scams / phishing. Most of us will not take the risk.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
People are just very wary of something like that on their computer. I know it is easier, but I think just putting up polls on your patreon after every update or so about core choices in the game and such would just be better. Having it there at all even if it can be disabled may turn some people away.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Its interesting seeing the differences of opinion towards certain aspects of this game (like humor and choices). I can see why some find the humor a bit exaggerated, however I find it absolutely hilarious (such as how we deal with Octavia). I tend to enjoy more serious humor as well but the beauty of these types of VN's is the existence of well crafted stories that fit into all niches.

On the topic of choices (a sensitive topic as well)... I haven't come across a single VN or video game that implemented full on choices, as in a choice you make completely alters the story. However HTFTF does offer choices even though (as of now) they mostly alter which characters you sleep with and which fetishes you're into.

Some of the choices do offer some humorous outcomes (such as the shower scene and Octavia's penthouse scene) but the VN is still pretty early in its life. I'll take Moonmi's word on the ending have major branches, but I ultimately gave this VN my support because it ticks all of my boxes on an incredible sci-fi story.

Keep up the great work Moonmi and stay safe.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Glad to see an update coming soon. I popped in to check if the game was abandoned. Going though some titles I havent played in a while to see the status and its sad to see how many games get abandoned.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Glad to see an update coming soon. I popped in to check if the game was abandoned. Going though some titles I havent played in a while to see the status and its sad to see how many games get abandoned.
Update is out if you become a supporter on Patreon with the $5 tier getting it on Sunday. Probably won't get a public release until about 3 weeks from now.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022

Overview:
You take on the role of a young man who is living an ordinary life. He works at a retail store and spends most of his nights playing video games to escape his monotonous reality. Life did not bless him, nor was it fair to him, but that all changed the moment people around the globe start receiving mysterious game disks. And when two agents from the future show up, he suddenly becomes involved in matters and stakes that are much bigger than he could ever hope to imagine… but one thing is certain, it will be the greatest adventure of his life. Discover the secrets of time itself. Meet splendid women as you make way through your circumstances and make the best of choices given to you. As those choices will alter the flow of time…

This is a story driven sci-fi adventure novel. The events of which will take place both in present time and the near future. There will be more sexual content in the game, however, it is not the primary focus of the game.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: mr.moonmi - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1, Part Two (v0.2.2)
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.2.1): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Translation* - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod -
Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1163864 View attachment 1163865 View attachment 1163866 View attachment 1163867 View attachment 1163868 View attachment 1163869 View attachment 1163870 View attachment 1163871 View attachment 1163872 View attachment 1163873 View attachment 1341819 View attachment 1341820 View attachment 1341821 View attachment 1341822 View attachment 1341823 View attachment 1341826 View attachment 1341827
Hey man hope you are doing well.When are you gonna update the game in this site?

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Hey man hope you are doing well.When are you gonna update the game in this site?
There's no date for a public release yet. Maybe in a month or later. The last update is available for $5 on my Patreon, Subscribestar and Itch.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes