Saculgn

Apr 11, 2022
A good game, one of the better ones out there. Good story, nice renders, some femdom action and that's what i'm here for.
The minus is that the updates take so damn long that I forget that this game even exists from time to time.

I think the developer should release updates faster at the cost of quality, he would get more customers/revenue and perhaps my biggest point, doesn't get burned out working on this for years and years like so many aleady did with similar projects. Don't make it too ambitious and make this turn into an abandoned game once again.

I think what matters in these games is mainly the story and execution of some scenes instead of having the best renders.
Maybe that's not the point for the dev., i'm just thinking out loud. He could do this for fun and that's fine.
Our developer here just recently survived war few weeks ago, the long break in update was due to the war in Ukraine....

The good news is, he is now confirmed to be safe, and is finally back and working on the game.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Our developer here just recently survived war few weeks ago, the long break in update was due to the war in Ukraine....

The good news is, he is now confirmed to be safe, and is finally back and working on the game.
I'm happy to hear he is safe of course.

I'm talking mainly and only about the project bc i see he wants to make more complex scenes as said on his Patreon. I'm always sceptic reading that. As the story grows and branches out, more work = faster burn-out. Just don't wish this for the project.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
well the enders are awsome .. but and omg are there buts ... the dialoge is boring as hell and at times feels dead ... the game mixes up labguages at random times and goes into russian then back to english ... your pretty much forced to be some simping man pet for a crazy dom chick ... i see no real choices of any kind your just shoehorned into what the dev wants ... very annoying ... ill pass on this not my thing

Thecrimsonshura

Jun 5, 2022
I just hope all things go well there in Ukraine, I know some Ukrainian people myself and just like our developer they are fine , good to know that the game is still being worked on and let's hope if all things go well we will get to see a new update soon

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is the game alive or not??? :confused:
I'd like to say that yes, it is, but it's going slowly, or is on halt because of the war in Ukraine, the dev lives there.
You can read his re-posted Patreon post here a couple of pages back.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
theres still some russian subtitles in the english subtitle starting from when the mc goes through the portal

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Abandoned???
No, at least not according the the Patreon update today. Apparently the update is finished but still needs to go through translations (he just got a new translator so we'll see how it goes) and beta-testing before he announces an official release date. I'm estimating the release date to be in mid July, however this is just MY best guess.

Content wise it's been downscaled a bit from his original vision due to the war going on in his country. He explained his reasoning behind this in a dev update from May being that he wanted to release the update earlier rather than releasing it somewhere in Q3-Q4. However it's still a pretty significant update with an average of ~600 renders per week (perhaps I'll put together a spreadsheet tracking progress at a later date to share here).

Reactions: utiola

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
No, at least not according the the Patreon update today. Apparently the update is finished but still needs to go through translations (he just got a new translator so we'll see how it goes) and beta-testing before he announces an official release date. I'm estimating the release date to be in mid July, however this is just MY best guess.

Content wise it's been downscaled a bit from his original vision due to the war going on in his country. He explained his reasoning behind this in a dev update from May being that he wanted to release the update earlier rather than releasing it somewhere in Q3-Q4. However it's still a pretty significant update with an average of ~600 renders per week (perhaps I'll put together a spreadsheet tracking progress at a later date to share here).
So the content in the next update was downscaled so he could push something out or is the entire game's scope being downscaled?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

The new update is released for $20 (Level 5 Agent) tier and higher.

Release dates for other tiers:
$15 (Level 4 Agent): Friday, June 17
$10 (Level 3 Agent): Tuesday, June 21
$5 (Level 2 Agent): Sunday, June 26
Public Release: TBD

Working on this update was hard for obvious reasons. I did a big job on improving characters, lighting, renders overall and animations. I also implemented a new for me mechanics of freeplay. As well as one small stuff which I always wanted to have in my game. I had even bigger plans, but life has made its adjustments. Still, this is my biggest update so far, which I'm very proud of. I've learned a lot while working on this update, and I won't stop learning. I hope you'll see and feel how the quality of the game improves with every update and with every scene.

Changelog v0.2.3 (Chapter 1, Part Three):
  • 700 Full-HD renders.
  • 18 Full-HD animation.
  • 8 music tracks.
  • 11 sound effects.
  • One freeplay event.
  • Analytics added. You can allow the game to send me information about your choices. It'll help me to improve the game and concentrate more on content that players are more interested in. You can always disable it in the preferences if you'd like.
  • Small changes in previous scenes. A few new renders and dialogues.
  • Fixed typos in both EN and RU versions.
I also want to thank everyone who supports me and the game development. Especially during these tough times. I appreciate that a lot!
Enjoy the game and stay safe!
mr.moonmi

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes