diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Sheesh, you guys are ruthless
He is not ruthless, he may have just gained experience?! Corona has killed a disproportionate number of young developers of erotic games. Two dozen have already died of cancer. If the boy is telling the truth here, I wish him all the luck in the world. Especially that he comes out of this in one piece with his family. He has then but really badly formulated. There are a lot of developers out there who have died of Corona and cancer and are still in good health today.
Sad for the people who are really in trouble but true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Who do yall think is best girl? I'm torn between Cathy and Chloe. I'd love to be the meat in that tough, alt-girl sandwich! Lol

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Even if, Daisy is beautiful and like MC says, she has a cute feminine dick.
I think hers is still quite sizable though, as cute and feminine doesn't always mean small after all.
Knowing this game, you will get the choice to either give her a reach around or suck her cute lady dick. Lol.
Exactly what I was thinking about.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We might never see the continuation of this game according to the last patreon post

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, I won't give up on it either. Its immediate future currently looks pretty dark, but eventually, as someone recently said, light will win over darkness, and life will win over death.

Last edited:

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Ah man, I don't think there will be an update for a long while then. I hope mr.moonmi and his family stay safe.

Dec 29, 2017
Is there no way to edit the save files for this? I've tried half a dozen ways that either have errors or revert back when loading the save.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Just use the skip option for that, and if that takes too much time for you, just wait until the game is finished instead.

That might take a while i'm afraid.... with the info we currently have it's safe to say there will be no update anytime soon.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

That might take a while i'm afraid.... with the info we currently have it's safe to say there will be no update anytime soon.
In that case, Thyre Masterson should just use the skip option anyways, it doesn't take that long, although he should make sure that "skip after choices" is turned on to save more time. Or as I said, just reload a save from the previous version he had a save from.

Reactions: vogelbeest
Dec 29, 2017
In that case, Thyre Masterson should just use the skip option anyways, it doesn't take that long, although he should make sure that "skip after choices" is turned on to save more time. Or as I said, just reload a save from the previous version he had a save from.
Thank you for making 3 comments not answering my question but instead trying to passive aggressively suggest something else.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As I understand the futa/trans thing isn't optional... is that correct?
No, you're either into it and her or you're not. It isn't optional in that her character has a penis no matter what and she accidentally flashes you in the shower, but you're reaction to her will indicate whether you like her or not.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes