Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's almost bed time for me, but I am not seeing avoidable in tags, so how bad is the femdom crap.
Which one is the transsexual, it's not that ginger in the previews is it.
Who is the slave a girl, or us?

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
It's almost bed time for me, but I am not seeing avoidable in tags, so how bad is the femdom crap.
Femdom can be avoided, by being "rebellious" with Olivia.
The slave is a girl, although she can be the MC if you're into that sort of thing, for now the girl is just Olivia's slave.
The trans thing is visible to the naked eye if you stay and watch in the showers (she's the blonde girl who joins in the cafeteria).

Reactions: Havik79

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
U can avoide the stuff you dont like if you make the decision to go away. For example if you back away from the trans girl in the shower it notifies you that trans content got disabled. Same with the dominatrix stuff, you can choose to do it but, by the looks of it you can avoid it completely.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
-We will watch your career with great interest-
Jokes aside i just played through the current version of the game and so far i really love it. The renders are amazing and the story, tho some times a little thin and far fetched, is actually still fun to play. I really like that you can avoid the kinks you dont like and so far the girls in the game are really gorgeous. Only thing that bothered me a little was that there were very little choices to be made espacially towards the end. In get that there are slower and faster parts in a story, but it was just something that cought my attention towards the end of the secont part. Oh also it would be great if you could somehow have an explanation to the whole Score/Lust rating, maybe just explain what exactly those two ratings are for. I mean they are mostly self explanatory but it would still be nice to have some clarification.
Ok in the end i can really say that i loved the game so farm and that im looking forward to playing more this and eternum are my 2 favorite games of this genre right now and im really looking forward for more of them, acutally the first games that made me consider becoming a pateron, keep up the good work

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks to those 2 who replied to my questions, but now I have another that I can not believe I have to ask.

Femdom can be avoided, by being "rebellious" with Olivia.
The slave is a girl, although she can be the MC if you're into that sort of thing, for now the girl is just Olivia's slave.
The trans thing is visible to the naked eye if you stay and watch in the showers (she's the blonde girl who joins in the cafeteria).
Um, I see Olga and Octavia, not Olivia.

How the fuck do you stop playing this game, I had to open the taskbar to forcibly shut the game down as clicking the X and then yes 3 times did fuck all.

Last edited:

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks to those 2 who replied to my questions, but now I have another that I can not believe I have to ask.

Um, I see Olga and Octavia, not Olivia.

How the fuck do you stop playing this game, I had to open the taskbar to forcibly shut the game down as clicking the X and then yes 3 times did fuck all.
Hahaha, right it's Octavia, not Olivia it was the auto correct.
I had no problem closing the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well not bad, certainly good quality, Cathy Cloe and Riley are hot as hell, certainly interesting story, and Engrish isn't hard, certainly worth keeping an eye on.

It's a pity that all the females are temperamental, and have wild mood swings.

Annoying as fuck even after removing the scripts it still at important times went into Russian.

Really annoying having to use the taskbar to close the game.

Although the worst part was that whole preachy "it's ok to be a good little bitch for a woman" speech, like fuck off.

Certainly gave me a good laugh with Chloe and the MC "shirt", it's funny I have said about PH/HS having that one guy, and "daz" games the MC looks either like a sexual deviant, or are we sure this guy likes pussy, and now we get an MC who apparently has a deep plunging neckline feminine Tshirt, and it is not like it is way too big for her.

screenshot0004.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
have you tried to click exit or in the x and then click in the middle of the game window?
Yes I tried that, I have tried over 100 renpy games, and being using PCs since windows 2.0, I do know what I am doing.

sabby

Jul 31, 2019
Approximate Release Date for Next Update: March

It was February and now it's March. At least do it by the summer.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes