vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am with you on this. Why do you have the feeling?
Think he said the last changes with Octavia weren't really changing alot, guess it might rule out her being a LI perhaps, but seems to me the male friend you've brought to the future is quite happy to fill your spot there...
Besides Octavia and perhaps Liu there's still several LI paths available that will not suffer from the new choices, well unless these paths were all written sub/dom route only... then adding a neutral route to each LI might complicate it ofcourse....

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... It seems this game is only meant for huge fans of femdom content (nothing wrong with that) but it's just not my scene.
Hehe, if you were right, I would be out too, definitely. Femdom is not my thing at all.
Fortunately, I have a different view on this project.
Game has so much to offer ... and I am looking really forward with joy and high expectations.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Thanks a lot for the mod.
I extracted the "rpa" packages with "unren" and copied the mod files in the game folder but nothing changed in the game play.
Before applying the mod I had already started a game and after applying the mod I loaded my last save.

I though I would get some indication on which choice to make for example here:

1642859590258.png
but I get no indication.

What is the mod supposed to do ?
Also, should I start the game from the beginning after applying the mod ?

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Thanks a lot for the mod.
I extracted the "rpa" packages with "unren" and copied the mod files in the game folder but nothing changed in the game play.
Before applying the mod I had already started a game and after applying the mod I loaded my last save.

I though I would get some indication on which choice to make for example here:

View attachment 1610332
but I get no indication.

What is the mod supposed to do ?
Also, should I start the game from the beginning after applying the mod ?
Nevermind, I found the problem: I pasted the mod files in the folder
How_To_Fix_The_Future-0.2.2-pc
but they must be pasted into
How_To_Fix_The_Future-0.2.2-pc/game

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Amazing game, played version 0.2.2:
-story: excellent, it carries the game and captivates the player
-female models: amazing, especially Octavia which is mesmerizing, a true Roman empress
-music: very good, varied, creates the right atmosphere
-sex scenes: only a few so far but the game sets up for great ones
-also includes a beautiful and feminine chick with dick

Highly recommended, one of the best I've ever played.
Cannot wait to see what happens next.

Last edited:

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Anyone got a problem with the WT mod ? It was working fine but then the game switched to russian. I could learn russian but it might take a while...

• Haha
Reactions: Hawky1984

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It gonna kill the game
Why? It'll be completely avoidable, in my opinion even the sickest shit like having an MC fuck a rotting corpse couldn't ruin a game if it's optional. In the end its all about how you want your MC to be, that's if the dev gives you the freedom to do so and in this case one can't deny that moonmi thus far has given us that freedom.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I extracted the rpa files, it works now.
Not worth the effort for me, I just decided to play without the WT mod once I found out what you need to do to get it working properly, this is the first time I've ever seen a mod that requires you to do that, instead of just extracting the contents of the zipped file into the game folder.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why? It'll be completely avoidable, in my opinion even the sickest shit like having an MC fuck a rotting corpse couldn't ruin a game if it's optional. In the end its all about how you want your MC to be, that's if the dev gives you the freedom to do so and in this case one can't deny that moonmi thus far has given us that freedom.
Couldn't agree more.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes