Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Why? It'll be completely avoidable, in my opinion even the sickest shit like having an MC fuck a rotting corpse couldn't ruin a game if it's optional. In the end its all about how you want your MC to be, that's if the dev gives you the freedom to do so and in this case one can't deny that moonmi thus far has given us that freedom.
Spot on, i have no problem with a game having the most crazy kinks known to humanity, as long as everything is optional and i have control of what i see or do.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Not worth the effort for me, I just decided to play without the WT mod once I found out what you need to do to get it working properly, this is the first time I've ever seen a mod that requires you to do that, instead of just extracting the contents of the zipped file into the game folder.
That's coz the game itself written in Russian and mod developers have to update the source code and translations to make it work properly. That's why it's essential to replace files. (I'm not Russian myself, it's just easier for me to write the game in Russian and then translate it. My Russian is better than my English, and Russian players are second after USA players, so it makes sense. That's the only reason.)

As for kinks and future content, I've said it many times. Players will have a right to choose. Actually, you already did that in 0.2.2. Femdom and Trans content must be the most "crazy" kinks in my game. In future updates you'll have to decide only which girl to romance or have sex with or where to put your dick) Maybe you'll have to decide on a few more "hardcore fetishes", but they'll apply only to players who are on a sub\dom path.

How are things going with the update? :unsure: :rolleyes: :love:
Things are going pretty well. Obviously, all information can be found in dev updates on my Pateron. But I'll share few details here as well. Right after last update release, I had to spend a lot of time completely reorganizing my library. It took me few weeks. Loading and updating times while posing scenes were unbearable, so it has to be done. Then a few weeks reworking and updating models. I improved their skin, eyes, hair, clothes. So I really hope you'll notice and enjoy improvement in quality. And then we hand Christmas and NY holidays.... So in short, basically, a full development process has started only this year. And even though my actions have speeded up the dev process, it takes time. Right now, I deal with GPU shortage almost at every render I make. I work on 8GB GPU, and it just can't handle my renders with the quality I'm aiming. So I often have to do double work. Like rendering the same image with 1 character, and then render the same image with 2,3 etc. All I'm saying is quality takes time. I hope I'll finish till the end of February. In other case, it's the end of March. Not later.

Don't forget to rate this thread and join my social media if you enjoyed my game. Thanks.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Not worth the effort for me, I just decided to play without the WT mod once I found out what you need to do to get it working properly, this is the first time I've ever seen a mod that requires you to do that, instead of just extracting the contents of the zipped file into the game folder.
It literally took me 2 minutes...

Excellent game btw, can't wait to see what's next !

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
The main theme song is really nice !
It can be found in this file:
game/music/main_theme_long.wav

I'm attaching it here encoded in FLAC if anyone wants to listen to it.
Just remove the ".audio" extension and play it as ".flac" file.

In the "Firefox" browser it plays correctly without being necessary to save it first.

Reactions: utiola

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
A few grammar/spelling errors here and there but otherwise an overall solid start. Interesting story/setting.

A to S tier quality visuals and animations. The whole part where it showcases characters by spinning the camera or showing them moving is honestly the best out of all avn's I have seen though still needs some work to perfect it. Doesn't feel anywhere near as awkward or creepy/immersion breaking as the rest of the novels that do the same.

Has potential to be really good, hope it is a long story as well because it would be a damn shame if it was short. The RO & characters all feel like their own person and have been made very well so far as well.

P.s. A FEW dialogue choices I feel should be touched up, as when you are trying to just call "mistress octavia" as JUST octavia, you are still forced to compliment her name saying you like it. I feel in the context of the story and why people would choose to say that option (like myself) it just doesn't make sense to basically sound like a flirt. Was the whole reason I avoided that option to be honest. I can't remember the others, but I DO think there should be clear lines of dialogue for wanting to flirt and not wanting to, and this for the most part succeeds, but still has some issues with that.

Reactions: Rolo
Jun 25, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
If some sections of the game appear in Russian after installing this mod, just delete the script folder inside the game folder. The problem will be resolved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 1529035
I don't condone violence against women (unless deemed necessary) but I can't say I didn't enjoy every second of this scene. it was satisfactory when MC tore Octavia a new asshole. I thought we'd just get an option to either sub to her or be a dom with her but having the option to just out right tell her to go fuck her self was just oh so sweet lol.. The look on her face was priceless even felt a lil bad for her for a second, she's obviously not use to anyone speaking to her like that and I'd asume her need for control stems from some past trauma but alas I agree with MC "she deserves it":rolleyes:. Im sure she hates my MC now but I'm intrigued to see how things plays out between them going forward. She now knows for a fact her madame BS won't work with him and that's all I wanted. A cherry on top would be having her sub to us :sneaky:but not being forced to sub to her in itself is more than enough for me.
How did you get that scene. I wanted do to something like that for, but every time I tried to resist here, I would never get any options for that.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
How did you get that scene. I wanted do to something like that for, but every time I tried to resist here, I would never get any options for that.
That's odd I mean I never had any problem defying her. right from the beginning you already get the option to "fall in line" or rebel(there's a point system for that as well)...perhaps your rebel points were too low? I'm not sure honestly, from what I played the game is pretty straightforward, there's obvious choices which will lead to this scene.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

How to Fix the Future [v0.2.3] + scrappy's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Aaaaaand it switched to russian again, can't delete the script folder cuz i already did that to fix the first red invasion

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Учи русский язык и у тебя не будет никаких проблем. А как выучишь русский принимайся за китайский.
Ow bugger! Now even this thread turned to russian! ;) Don't worry about chinese though, it's not it the game!

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes