Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
what... I asked if it was optional, as in can you avoid it or not... what does it have to do with being into it or not...
Some games give the option a NPC is either futa or not. This game does not give that option.
Any path with any girl is optional so you're not forced into anything. ;)
Precisely what I meant. Some games do have a trans/futa character with the option of making her a female without a penis or to cut out all contact with this character altogether. She is still a relevant character so you can't avoid her completely and she has a penis no matter what and you see it accidentally and then are given the option of how you respond (your inner dialogue) of whether you are still attracted to her or not. If not, I would imagine she will not be romanceable. I can't speak for how much content you have with her after her 'reveal' since the last update I played she made one more appearance and that was it.

Last edited:

Nikit0s

Oct 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

How to Fix the Future [v0.2.2] + scrappy's Multi Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Hi. The link died. Can you re-download it?

Reactions: Blackeye.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame that this probally wont get a update till possibly end of the year if that

Probally get abandoned before that tho

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Thank you for your work! I managed to extract the packages with unren and the cheats work but I'm having a problem with getting the walkthrough to work. It doesn't show the points with the options at all, my friend is also experiencing the same problem. He's using a Windows Pc and I'm on a Mac.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
New update from dev:
Hey. Just a small update to let u know that I'm alive and that the game won't be abandoned.
Good news is that I resumed to work on code and dialogues in my free time. Bad news is that I don't know if I still have my main PC... But I'll worry about that after the war. Just to clarify. I didn't resume a full development. We're still at war. I want to thank everyone who supports me and our fight against rushists in any way. If you want to help you can donate here
Слава Украінї! Героям Слава!

Oct 17, 2020
Why did the game suddenly changes to russian language before the introduction of cathy? and it stays that way even though I chosed english in the settings.
I've actually been having the same issue. Downloaded it earlier, but for some reason it just randomly switches to Russian. Tried changing back and forth between the two languages in the settings, but no luck. Think I'm gonna see if I can find anything in the files that might help. Will update if I manage to find anything.

EDIT:
Got it working. Had to go through all the pages of comments until I saw one kind soul who spoke of the UnRen tool that you need to use before launching the game.

Would maybe be worth putting a thingy on either the main post regarding that, and/or even on the walkthrough/cheat mod page too.

For anyone who is having issues:
1 - Extract/UnZip the downloaded game files
2 - Download the UnRen tool: [Tool] - [Ren'Py] - UnRen.bat v0.91 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone
3 - Extract/Unzip the .bat file and put it in the "game" folder
4 - Launch the .bat file and choose option 1
5 - When it's done, you can close it and launch the game (or, if you use the mod, extract/unzip the mod files into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

doczD

Apr 16, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Hi, any updates on the cheat? the walkthrough is working but the cheat it is not.

May 1, 2021

Hey guys. Just a small update on my current situation.
The good news is that I'm kind of back on track. I'm not gonna promise massive progress being made though. But I promise that I'll do my best. Some amount of work on my library has to be made coz not all the things that I need are saved in the cloud, unfortunately. I also need to sort out some small stuff and make preparations before resuming development. Not to mention that my mental health doesn't really encourage creativity... But I'll try. There are some personal circumstances coz of the war that I’m worried and even sad about. I won't get into details on this, sorry. However, I'm trying to stay positive.
I also want to ask everyone who can pledge an extra dollar this month to do this. I feel really uncomfortable asking this, but everyone in my family has lost their jobs and even after our victory, life won't be easy here. And the prospects for future work are not clear. Obviously, life won't be the same. Our economy suffer a lot from this war and the unemployment gonna be huge. We already spend much more than we can afford.
But just to clarify. We are not broke. Please don't feel forced to pledge or that I'm begging or something. I'm just saying that if someone feels that he can spend an extra buck to help me and my family, I would be very grateful, and it'll actually make a difference. And I also want to thank everyone who has already done this previously without even me asking. I really appreciate that. I'll try to make up for this by doing the best game possible for you :)
Anyway, life goes on and the development of How to Fix the Future is officially resumed. More news on progress next week. I also won't make any wallpapers and special renders before the next update release.
Slava Ukraini!
mr.moonmi

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
half the game was russian, some of the choices I just had to take a guess cause I couldn't understand what I was agreeing/saying yes to.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I never thought I'd come across a Sci-Fi AVN, and an intriguing one at that. Considering the situation with the dev and his talent at writing an engaging story (that is both hilarious and depressing), as well as the situation going on in Ukraine I've decided to spare what I can.

half the game was russian, some of the choices I just had to take a guess cause I couldn't understand what I was agreeing/saying yes to.
BagelzAndStuff posted a solution using the UnRen tool that seemed to work for me. There was a single choice with Liu later on that was still in Russian but it fixed the translation issue that cropped up in Sc8.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
A good game, one of the better ones out there. Good story, nice renders, some femdom action and that's what i'm here for.
The minus is that the updates take so damn long that I forget that this game even exists from time to time.

I think the developer should release updates faster at the cost of quality, he would get more customers/revenue and perhaps my biggest point, doesn't get burned out working on this for years and years like so many aleady did with similar projects. Don't make it too ambitious and make this turn into an abandoned game once again.

I think what matters in these games is mainly the story and execution of some scenes instead of having the best renders.
Maybe that's not the point for the dev., i'm just thinking out loud. He could do this for fun and that's fine.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes