Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah this game is still REALLY good just a shame there was almost a year long gap between this update and the last.

Reactions: Grelk

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I think the Dev had bigger concerns for a while now, like being in a literal warzone.
Too bad he didn't decide to abandon his entire family just so he could work on a smutty game /s
Lol fuck of with the passive aggressiveness, god forbid I don't keep track of the real life situation of every dev right?
You could just have explained that and I would have reacted with oh I see I did not know that thanks, but being a cunt is more fun right?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Lol fuck of with the passive aggressiveness, god forbid I don't keep track of the real life situation of every dev right?
You could just have explained that and I would have reacted with oh I see I did not know that thanks, but being a cunt is more fun right?
Sorry.
You're right, being a bit of a cunt is easier, just too many people are doing that recently and it's kinda annoying.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hello Everyone.

Here is the way to finally fix the dumb "Russian Language" Issue that the WT Mod causes - at least when trying a single run by pressing the "Skip" Button:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT01: Forgot to add: Tested Versions:
  1. HTFTF: 0.2.2
  2. WT Mod: 0.2.2 - Bug Fix
Thank you, this procedure fixed the Russian language issue using game version 0.22 with the WT mod.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
What do you mean?
I mean ok, it has a disabled black guy in a wheelchair, and your teacher randomly asks about LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBRAP+ books, but otherwise it didn't seem woke to me.
Data do you need a new update? Thats too many letters :KEK:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
There is a 'sub' variable in the game.
Mine is false, so you can be dom I guess.
I hope this doesn't lock you out from mommy-rp though.
You can also be "normal" from what I get. I think there is a middle path there.
And it's kind of funny to piss off the godmother of mankind sometimes. :devilish:

Great update btw. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Oxiton and Grelk

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
A russian developer ... a game with focus on story and truly great renders (without those standard assets) (sus?) ... a story with sub/dom/obedience ... InGame analyzing tools to monitor answers and send them where ever (double sus?) ... they are deactivatable - thats a plus (-1 sus)... :unsure:
Why do I get creeps? ... hmmm ... maybe just my paranoia ... maybe because of all of that cyberwar thingy and troll fab thingy of the russian gov? :eek: ... hmmm ... no, must just be my paranoia :rolleyes: ... yeah, must be ... or? :eek: ... naaaa ... just my paranoia :rolleyes: ... hmmm ... maybe better not to feed it more than necessary :unsure:

I´m out ...
mr.moonmi good luck with your project ... despite I quite like the story (and some tags) of your game, I got to many (bad) goosebumps & raised eyebrows from playing ... I´ll pass
nevertheless 6/10 from my side - because of the great renders & story - would be more without the analyzing and creeps I got from some dialogues

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
How to Fix the Future.png

How's the MILF game in this? Any sex scenes with the circled chicks yet? I'm worried about getting the "A Wife and Mother/Halfway House/Savior/Demon Boy/A True Bond" treatment again, by playing something for hours on end with certain characters in mind, only to get blue-balled indefinitely for months, if not years on end.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes