Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
seriously ? wtf half game is english and half russian ? fuck it, i dont have time for this shit, devs get your ass together or go f*** yourself for bad job
and say thanks for god work to graphic designer, at least he knows how to do his job
View attachment 1905360
View attachment 1905361
maybe you should get your shit together, did you used a mod? cause none line in ther whole game is other than english to me if i set the language to english. If youre using a mod you cant blame that on the DEV, mods are not from the DEVs of the game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
What in the actual fuck, really Olga needed help to carry her, Olga, are you taking the piss.
I think you didnt whatched the scene closely enough... watch her eyes while Octavia shouts in the weird chair thingy.... and than MC mentioned how heavy she is... dude its a sci-fi game... maybe she is not an ordinary human?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
maybe you should get your shit together, did you used a mod? cause none line in ther whole game is other than english to me if i set the language to english. If youre using a mod you cant blame that on the DEV, mods are not from the DEVs of the game.
I had the same issue, started in English then some scenes switched in Russian.
And you were right, it is because of a mod (the walktrough/cheat mod).
After reinstalling the game without the mod, all seems good now (no switching to Russian so far).

So EloeM, before accusing the dev in such a rude way, you should check if the issue isn't from your side...

EDIT: I forget, thanks Hahn81
(I feel a bit stupid :) to haven't though the issue could be the mod).

raephoenix

May 6, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

How to Fix the Future [v0.2.2] + scrappy's Multi Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Update this please, darkassassin port has translation issues

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah and with tat you loose linux/mac user since they do not support .bat
So not a real solution more a hack than anything else
you can still use rpatool, it's still a hack but then again a game mod, by definition, is a hack itself...
Unpack scripts.rpa with rpatool and then delete it, then install the mod (it should ask to overwrite 33 files, if it's less then something went wrong)

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020

How to Fix the Future [v0.2.3] + scrappy's Multi Mod

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
updated

Reactions: OuterZone

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018

How to Fix the Future [v0.2.3] + scrappy's Multi Mod

MEGA

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
the cheat button return error and doesn't work... does it work on your phone?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
It's in russian :/ it fucked my game jajaja can u fix it bro ? :p
Delete gui.rpy, screens.rpy and the "scripts" folder (mainly the Russian text) as the English text is in the "tl" folder

The English text should shows up and you can still continue playing. Just that you won't be able to use the cheat mod as you've removed the faulty gui.rpy and screens.rpy

Reactions: ronniq_390

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Any theories on what President Power-trip saw that made her cry there at the end?

cloco69

Sep 12, 2018
Any theories on what President Power-trip saw that made her cry there at the end?
I think it may be ralated with her past, she said in the first two episodes that she was hurt by the main antagonist who has not apeared yet, maybe she was raped by this man an that's why she is so controling. This are just my thoghts sorry for my english

Reactions: Mograx
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes