Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Just finish playing the full game. I have to say I really enjoyed it. Renders and story done really well. Good interesting characters and their relationship with the mc shown really well.
Every episodes made the story more interesting. mr.moonmi has done some good work with animations. Workout scenes were really interesting.

Mistress Octavia, wow....she is the best :love: . She is so beaitiful and Her dominant character is written in a perfect way.
The way she presents her self is so hot, sexy and dominant. The femdom and foot fetish scenes with her was so good and hot.
The scenes written and rendered really well. The writing made the scene more interesting.
Olga looks like she can be a good mistress too. I hope there will be more femdom scenes with more characters. Guy can have some hope right :LOL:.
I really like Riley too. She is so naughty and confident.

Guys anyone knows anything about the next update? Will there be more femdom scenes with Octavia?

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.2.3
Edit 2: Hopefully I fixed all the translation errors

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Russian when settings are in English?

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
of the latest update. There's the latest mac version and official android port without the language changing issue.
Enjoy.

I also appreciate all of your feedback. I'm glad you enjoy the game. For those who don't... What's wrong with you? I mean, it's amazing! Isn't it?
Just kidding. I take your criticism into account. Many of the changes in the game made coz of some posts here. So keep it up. You help me to improve.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1658616668572.png

These babes need a lotta fixing in all the curvaceous squishy velvety candy places we kiss and cuddle!

of the latest update. There's the latest mac version and official android port without the language changing issue.
Enjoy.

I also appreciate all of your feedback. I'm glad you enjoy the game. For those who don't... What's wrong with you? I mean, it's amazing! Isn't it?
Just kidding. I take your criticism into account. Many of the changes in the game made coz of some posts here. So keep it up. You help me to improve.

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
It's important to know the difference between Then and Than, as Cathy demonstrates by regaling us with these fine words during breakfast; "But I'd rather die, then sleep with the slimy fuck."
Might want to fix that, unless necrophilia is planned content of course.... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: OuterZone

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's important to know the difference between Then and Than, as Cathy demonstrates by regaling us with these fine words during breakfast; "But I'd rather die, then sleep with the slimy fuck."
Might want to fix that, unless necrophilia is planned content of course.... :sneaky:
Better tag the developer so they can see the error and fix it faster. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

RedHW

Feb 15, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.2.3
Edit 2: Hopefully I fixed all the translation errors

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID