RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Why does this shit game want the player so badly to go on a submissive route with Octavia?
I already said I don't want this crap

Edit: Meh, i think i will drop the game. All these submissive/dominant bullshit just makes me want to puke.
And that's sad because I really liked the story and the characters, even Octavia. The problem is not the kink, but putting it in an exaggerated way right at the beginning of the VN

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Why does this shit game want the player so badly to go on a submissive route with Octavia?
I already said I don't want this crap

Edit: Meh, i think i will drop the game. All these submissive/dominant bullshit just makes me want to puke.
And that's sad because I really liked the story and the characters, even Octavia. The problem is not the kink, but putting it in an exaggerated way right at the beginning of the VN

Glad i didn't drop the VN, the game gets really better right after the "Submissive/Dominant choice" and the ending opens up to new possibilities... (Octavia Vanilla/Love route maybe?)

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Ok, so the MC is a wimp and he does virtually nothing concerning what has just happened. Never mentions his mother and whether or not she is worried. The President tells him that he is pretty much screwed and cant go home and he just sits there.

Who writes this? I am barely into it and I already want to delete it. Poor Incest freaks, lol. Who you gonna screw from your family 100 years in the future? Your great grand kids? ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: Psymind

fmbod

Jul 17, 2022
I was continuously being assaulted with dom content and kept telling Octavia to go fuck herself. Eventually, MC told her to shut her fucking mouth and not gonna lie.... it was pretty satisfying. Started enjoying the game alot more after that.

Not sure what the other commenters are doing to make MC a pussy in their eyes. I kept talling Octavia she's a crazy bitch and it paid off pretty well.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
hey dont know if thi is a known issue but when olga comes to wake mc up on 1st meeting its all in russian or some dialect.. it continues well into the hallway and i havent progressed past that as didnt want to miss the plot.. tried altering the russian english in prefs but no effect

NVM skimmed a few similar posts and found the problem was the WT mod.. removed and is fine now

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Does anybody know how I can switch the dialog BACK to English after it automatically changed it all on its own, AND I am still showing English on my list of preferences?

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I'm not sure how it even switches to Russian. Scrappy's seemed to have fixed it already and I was able to play it with the mod without any issues.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'm not sure how it even switches to Russian. Scrappy's seemed to have fixed it already and I was able to play it with the mod without any issues.
No its when I use the mod like Matschbirne said, I deleted the cheat file in the game folder and totally screwed up the boot so it crashed through, apparently, there is a connector file to the cheats that I am missing

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Id like to utilize the walkthrough by deleting the cause of the language fck up, so I deleted the entry cheat file, then the folder, and still I am getting a crash screen, so HOW do I keep the walkthrough, while eliminating the language fck up and the crash?

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I'll be honest with you, it sounds like you fucked up the whole experience completely. I practically followed the instructions to install the mod and that was it, I didn't delete anything and the language stayed on English for me. What if you try it like that? I apologise that I can't assist you; I'm not tech savvy, although I wish I was. Perhaps someone else might know and will be kind enough to let you know when they see your situation.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Glad i didn't drop the VN, the game gets really better right after the "Submissive/Dominant choice" and the ending opens up to new possibilities... (Octavia Vanilla/Love route maybe?)
It's especially hilarious if you reject Octavia's offer to be a dom/sub followed by the confrontational choice. Moonmi has integrated kink choices fairly well, albeit some are a bit more subtle to find than others.

Reactions: RodrigoOSan

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'll be honest with you, it sounds like you fucked up the whole experience completely. I practically followed the instructions to install the mod and that was it, I didn't delete anything and the language stayed on English for me. What if you try it like that? I apologise that I can't assist you; I'm not tech savvy, although I wish I was. Perhaps someone else might know and will be kind enough to let you know when they see your situation.
I opened a fresh copy, installed a fresh copy of the mod, and had the same reaction.
So I opened another copy again and have played it without the mod at all.

Reactions: Lumi24

ymirsson

Nov 3, 2021
Did you unpack the .rpa Files before you copied the mod?
Had that language problem too b/c i forgot (or rather: ignored) the instructions.
Fresh game -> unpack rpa -> copied mod .. everything worked fine.

Reactions: Takkertje

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
12. Fallout 5 and The Elder Scrolls 6 was released."
I'm seeing a whole lot of GTA VI missing from that list. Skyrim and GTA V started the encore tour to end all encore tours at roughly the same time. Re-released to two additional generations, they just won't die. I keep sticking swords in them but they won't stay down. Tried to use a spear but Todd forgot how to code them! Starting looking exasperated and that was enough for GTA V's police to flip out and gun me down. Then I got griefed by a guy in a Hydra and I don't even play GTA Online!

Also those tag banners are worth it. Was lurking in another thread and saw some purple haired girl in headphones bopping her head to a silent beat. "This looks kinda neat." Was leery of the way people were talking about Octavia but it sounds like I just have to avoid giving her an inch. Fair enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes