Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Still changing to Russian after the time jump

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
don't use mods and Ur fine.
the only mod that don't break your game is the urm-mod (so far my experiences), at least that was the case in my playthrough with this and others game.

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
I mean... This is just basically the TV show "Future Man" starring Josh Hutcherson down to almost every detail other than the lewd scenes lol I'll still play it though cuz I loved that TV show. I'm ALL for it!!! Thnx :)

Acbeers

Dec 19, 2019
I mean... This is just basically the TV show "Future Man" starring Josh Hutcherson down to almost every detail other than the lewd scenes lol I'll still play it though cuz I loved that TV show. I'm ALL for it!!! Thnx :)
i thought i was going crazy...getting some kind of dejavu. But yes its Future Man!

Reactions: DerpDiggler

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
I just about died laughing during the scene when you're in the shower and listening to the girls talk about you then you decide whether or not to let them know you're there listening... I chose not to interfere of course :ROFLMAO: The face the MC made would have been exactly my face IRL in that situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
"How to REALLY Fix Future. Guide in few strings
1. Become president of USA.
2. Make war with Chines.
3. In same time make war with Russian and whole CIS.
4. By magic, earn respect and support in war from other country like UK, Germans, Brazil and... Islamic states with India?
5. Make NATO GREAT AGAIN, because you agresssor of World Level. But, you will be kicked. And propably other steeps not will help.
6. People fuck up by economic situation in USA. Because World War 3 in active stage.
7. Got Civillian war feeling in commoners people.
8. Before civ war start, donate all country to SpaceX. And request for that own space base on Mars.
9. If it's done, write ceassfire with other states. Help build future on Mars by manipulating SpaceX and NASA.
10. Successful leave on Mars with you best comrades with you and they families.
11. Launch all rockets, nuclear rockets, tactical rockets and all types of bombs to enemy.
12. Fallout 5 and The Elder Scrolls 6 was released."
When i writing it, i don't mention REAL FUTURE! WTF! WHAT WRONG WITH THAT WORLD!

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Why does this shit game want the player so badly to go on a submissive route with Octavia?
I already said I don't want this crap

Edit: Meh, i think i will drop the game. All these submissive/dominant bullshit just makes me want to puke.
And that's sad because I really liked the story and the characters, even Octavia. The problem is not the kink, but putting it in an exaggerated way right at the beginning of the VN

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes