FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] How to Fix the Future [v0.2.4] [mr.moonmi] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.3GB
Repack size: 619MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caution: This one has "analytics" so blocking it with firewall or playing while offline is recommended.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cautious:

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not a bad game enjoyed what I played. My one beef is: Mom is not a romanceable character? Seriously? There goes my opinion of the game and here I was seriously thinking of supporting this game.
I know right? All I want is to be my own grandpa, is that so wrong? :giggle:
Jokes aside, this looks amazing, but I hate Femdom. Is it a pretty central to the story, or can it be avoided altogether? :unsure:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I know right? All I want is to be my own grandpa, is that so wrong? :giggle:
Jokes aside, this looks amazing, but I hate Femdom. Is it a pretty central to the story, or can it be avoided altogether? :unsure:
I'm not a fan of it either and have been successfully avoiding it for the most part. It kinda feels like the way the "Dom" route is heading will be the big dommy mommy taking the MC under wing. Time will tell if it's possible to avoid it entirely throughout the whole thing, but for now, I can say it hasn't been an issue for me, and I've still enjoyed what's present thus far.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The production of this is amazing.

Really love the meaningful choices and the fact that all sexual content is not forced but optional.

Reactions: Sweet Force

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I was wondering when I was going to see a girl with a dick in this story. And then I see this image....and use the choice to exit.

Well it's sad the game doesn't allow a player to make a choice to give
a vagina. Instead, players who are not into "chicks with dicks", will have to just avoid her as a Li. :(

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I almost killed myself with the VR naked scene wtf KAKAKAAKAKAAK, i was eating when i saw this, holly shit, funniest scene i saw today :v but, almost killed myself :V

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Top tier renders, too bad that the writing is uneven and the dialogues are quite bad (I don't think it's only due to a bad translation). Some funny moments but the humor doesn't land every time.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Foot worship & strap on ****** not completely avoidable (not just mc. Liu) on dom path too ??? What a bummer
Exactly. Not a bad game except for the Octavia BS. The MC should have already just taken her and made her HIS BITCH.

The MC should tell Octavia to F off. Octavia made the mess out of the future. The future where MC is already dead and buried. It isn't his problem. You don't ask for some ones help then treat them like a slave. The MC doesn't need Octavia, but she needs him to fix this mess. She should be doing any and everything she can to make him happy.

The Dev messed this up. He went for the kink instead of reality.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // lust // girls score

View attachment 1509666 View attachment 1509667 View attachment 1509668

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1509671

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
This mod really should be added to the front page of this game thread, with the other mod.
And thanks Boehser Onkel, for putting this mod together and posting it. It was lost due to originally being posted back in 2021.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes