Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Exactly. Not a bad game except for the Octavia BS. The MC should have already just taken her and made her HIS BITCH.

The MC should tell Octavia to F off. Octavia made the mess out of the future. The future where MC is already dead and buried. It isn't his problem. You don't ask for some ones help then treat them like a slave. The MC doesn't need Octavia, but she needs him to fix this mess. She should be doing any and everything she can to make him happy.

The Dev messed this up. He went for the kink instead of reality.
But you can tell her to go fuck her self. It is very satisfying doing so at every opportunity, and you can tell her exactly what you just said fuck of with this bdsm bullshit keep us happy and we will save the world for you....so I don't see the issue here?

And I mean it is not wierd to see how she got her superiority complex when everyone acts like they do around her, but they seem to be getting tired of her bs aswell so I am pretty sure she will get her comeuppance eventually.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So this update brings even more scenes of domination/submission... It seems that most of the sex scenes are about dom/sub. And I thought it would be a minor issue.

I mean, it partly makes sense. Octavia and Liu are the only characters shown to be sexually active, with Liu being Octavia's little whore. And it's relatively easy to introduce the MC. But, I dunno, I think that's already a lot. lol

I'm on Octavia's vanilla route and obviously I don't expect her to overnight become a good person and open her heart to the MC. That takes time and character development. Personally, I look forward to seeing a lot more of her vanilla route and I don't mind waiting. That is, if the developer sticks to the plan of a vanilla route with her...

But there are other characters. While I repeat that it makes sense that it would be easier to have early scenes with Liu/Octavia of domination and submission, I think you have to balance the type of content.. There are almost no scenes that aren't with the two of them.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As I hold the glowing yellow ball, I want to take a moment to congratulate the dev (team?) on such a well written and produced scene. Really nice work, guys. (y)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
But you can tell her to go fuck her self. It is very satisfying doing so at every opportunity, and you can tell her exactly what you just said fuck of with this bdsm bullshit keep us happy and we will save the world for you....so I don't see the issue here?

And I mean it is not wierd to see how she got her superiority complex when everyone acts like they do around her, but they seem to be getting tired of her bs aswell so I am pretty sure she will get her comeuppance eventually.
yes you can but it seems MC still has to do what she wants. Maybe when his Mom gets there ( which seemed be what it is leading up to) Mom will put that Bitch in her place

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
yes you can but it seems MC still has to do what she wants. Maybe when his Mom gets there ( which seemed be what it is leading up to) Mom will put that Bitch in her place
Ha well as much as I would like tell her to go fuck herself for kidnapping me and send me back to my time there wouldn't be much of a game then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.2.3
Edit 2: Hopefully I fixed all the translation errors

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
scrappy Can you please update?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there any trap content in this update or still none?

I've seen 3 things, shower scene, stay and help her pickup her teaching material, and you talk to her and keep talking and talking and eventually ask her out, probably minutes later game ends.....nothing in gallery with gallery unlocked either for it, so NO?

Reactions: StingerWolf

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I've seen 3 things, shower scene, stay and help her pickup her teaching material, and you talk to her and keep talking and talking and eventually ask her out, probably minutes later game ends.....nothing in gallery with gallery unlocked either for it, so NO?
i dont think futa counts as trap though.

didnt even know trap is a thing in this game.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
I like the way this game is challenging your morality and makes you want to follow your instincts.
for example; if we threw out a couple of centuries of development in human society and someone hands you over a slave - with no repercussions - how would you REALLY react...
is octavia the logical product of absolute power?

Reactions: damnedfrog

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Aye, yep that is about it then, thanks for the kind answer. (unlike tards facepalming my question)

Reactions: submissive -Ben83
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes