Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Somehow my game dialog changes to russian when I installed the mod. After meeting the president everything is in russian only the dialog though. How can I fix this?

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Is this game a spoof?
It feels so outlandish that it must be, I just can't work out what it's spoofing, anyone help me out?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
The entirety of the "trans" scene is just annoying. Like I don't get how anyone likes Chloe. She's kind of just a bitch for no reason. I mean there's "haha very funny now fix it" and then there's "this would definitely piss someone off" and she went for the latter really fast. Like ffs did that drag on waaaaaaaay too long. And then you have the people in charge thinking they should be able to have fun....but its just Chloe....being a bitch....and no one else having fun. Its just obnoxious.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Does refusing to have sex with Liu (the Asian sub) before your first day at the academy have any long-term consequences in the game yet? The small stat changes attached to that choice make me think it won't actually matter too much.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i know i have played this some time ago, either beginning this year or end of last year at some point, and it seemed longer. is there another game where they go through portals and last ended fighting with a warrior woman? or was it this game and it is being reworked?

i honestly thought it was the same MC and characters and even thought we had a scene with daisy, but don't remember the reporter. they went on several missions from what i remember.

only thing i didn't recognise when running through was the training scene, but a lot seems missing from what i had seen before.
didn't there used to be a scene with olga? it all seems like a restart without anything saying so in the OP and released with way less content and progress then what it had before.

can anyone clarify? as this just looks like a rinse and repeat project like an AORTA or BOOMATICA special

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just started playing this game and like it so far. DL'd the mod and went to shut down the game so I could put it in. The window won't close. I hit the X, hit YES. Nothing. How do it to close?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Tried searching and maybe it's been answered but does the trans character actually trans or does she have both sets of genitals?
She (he?) has a penis, so... with some spoilers here... we can see the story behind when MC talk with her/him, after the VR training

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can't you just open the menu, click exit and then click anywhere?
It pops up the screen that says "Thanks for playing" and gives the links for the Patreon and Subscribestar. That just sits on the screen. Have to turn off the computer and turn it back on to get it to shut down.

• Haha
Reactions: theMickey_

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
It pops up the screen that says "Thanks for playing" and gives the links for the Patreon and Subscribestar. That just sits on the screen. Have to turn off the computer and turn it back on to get it to shut down.
You have to turn off the computer? So, is it freezing your computer? I assume you tried alt+f4 or closing it from the task manager?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes