theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I hit X, then YES. On that screen, I pressed them again. Like I said before, maybe the window itself got frozen because it never closed the first time, so I hard-reset my computer. This morning, when I went to close it down, it sat there for 3 minutes, then finally closed. So it either has a long pause between hitting YES, or it just had an isolated incident where the window froze up. But all is good now.
You -- once again -- avoided to answer those 2 simple questions. You're clearly trolling. Have a good day!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You -- once again -- avoided to answer those 2 simple questions. You're clearly trolling. Have a good day!
How did I avoid answering? I told you EXACTLY what I did. Learn to read. I said I pressed them. Then pressed them again on that screen. How hard is that for you to understand. What part of "I pressed them, then pressed them again" not getting through to you? Or do you just like to be confrontational with people who have legitimate problems with something?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Learn to read. I said I pressed them. Then pressed them again on that screen.
What is "them"? The "X" (which is the "Close Window" button and not part of the "Thank you for playing" screen!) and then "Yes" in the dialogue box? That wasn't my question.

I asked two simple "yes-or-no" questions:
  1. Did you click anywhere else on the "Thank you for playing" screen than the links to Patreon and/or Subscribestar?
    (I even posted you a screenshot with that screen and marked the areas where you should not click -- have you clicked anywhere else on that screen is the question. And there's no "X" in that screenshot, right?)
  2. Did you try pressing "SPACE" or "RETURN" once you see the "Thank you for playing" screen?
    (You didn't answer that at all!)
Don't even bother to answer. I'm out. I really tried to help you, but you don't seem to understand. Sorry! Again, have a nice one, and welcome to my ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Okay, something I don't get. I started out playing as neither Dom or Sub. I had the MC tell Octavia that he pretty much didn't want that. But now, after her Deep Dive, she is teaching him to be a Dom and he is acting like one. Did I miss something here? That's like a complete 180 from where I started.
I also picked no to learrning to be dom or wanting to be a sub and yet after Octavia's deep dive and putting her to bed I'm still on niether of the dom or sub path's so either i'm lucky or yes you somehow messed up or your game did?.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I seem to have a new problem. While in the simulation, everyone goes from speaking English to Russian all of a sudden. It is only Chloe saying "Nein", then Cathy says something in Russian, then it goes back to English. Was that supposed to be like that, or was it a missed translation or something?

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Not usually a fan of SI Fi games but this one was a very nice surprise definitely have to keep a eye on it all the best to the dev

Nov 16, 2021
why is it swapping to russian most of the time even when i have it set to english?
New Russian propaganda wave to take over Ukraine by fludding west Europe and other parts of the world with games that start out with English and then switching language, such that your allegiances also switch of course!!

or you just failed to read the instructions of the mod, you pick one :p

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I hope that this Dev keeps at it. So far, this seems like a pretty good game. Thought the start of the simulation was pretty funny.
Now, I like to make predictions on games like this and later see how far off I am. So here's mine for HTFTF. I think at least Olga is a direct descendant of the MC and Chloe. And she's old enough that she could remember her great grandpa, the MC, from her time as a child.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
tried again to fix the future, but every time i clicked on the question mark there was an exception has occurred message.:rolleyes:
do not know now if it was on scrappys mod or whatever, but somehow annoying when you want to see in which path you are and this message pops up.:(

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
I seem to have a new problem. While in the simulation, everyone goes from speaking English to Russian all of a sudden. It is only Chloe saying "Nein", then Cathy says something in Russian, then it goes back to English. Was that supposed to be like that, or was it a missed translation or something?
The same by me, but i found out, that when you install the walktrough mode there are a Bug and that mix the Translation. By me come up to a error load message on the first start what was say that in the line of the 10celtis are a doppel Inglish translation inside is. I have open this with the editor and cut the line 49- i dont remember the last number. And the Game was ok after. Have all a good Day and thanks for the Dev of this great Game. But i am too not happy with the Dom/Sub play in the neally End scene. But let see what is coming up in next Update.

Reactions: Talmadge

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
Just do like me. Stop blaming the game and learn how to speak russian. Doesn't take that long. Better unlock a new language that can give you the chance of playing anything in russian than complain about the game.
I have not complain about the Game and i speek 4 language. How many can YOU? Dont worry i am not angry, just speek. Have a nice Day

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

Overview:
You take on the role of a young man who is living an ordinary life. He works at a retail store and spends most of his nights playing video games to escape his monotonous reality. Life did not bless him, nor was it fair to him, but that all changed the moment people around the globe start receiving mysterious game disks. And when two agents from the future show up, he suddenly becomes involved in matters and stakes that are much bigger than he could ever hope to imagine… but one thing is certain, it will be the greatest adventure of his life. Discover the secrets of time itself. Meet splendid women as you make way through your circumstances and make the best of choices given to you. As those choices will alter the flow of time…

This is a story driven sci-fi adventure novel. The events of which will take place both in present time and the near future. There will be more sexual content in the game, however, it is not the primary focus of the game.
I haven't played very much of this game. Positives so far is the graphics quality. The humor so far isn't bad. The writing is pretty good so far. The MC's setting makes sense and his motivations and frustrations are a good starting point.

I do have one request. Please stop it with the fantasy sequences. They are a waste of time because they don't move the story forward or the MC's relationships forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not picking on this game, I request this of all developers.

Just my two cents...

two cents resized.gif

have a nice day resized.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.2.4

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game

Installation:
  1. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder the overwrite when prompted
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Thanks for the mod!

you're awesome.gif

However, it seems the relationship points editing system isn't working.

It may be some in-game anti-cheat system. Even changing the relationship points in the save file don't have a permanent effect.

shruggingshrugidkmehjohn-hughes.gif

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes