mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
anyone knows if there's an ETA for the next update?
Not soon.

i like the art but the story telling is seriously bad. The characters have some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior. The dev keeps going back to dom and sub events. Can we have something else ?
I just want the story to be rather fun than serious. Even if it brings some serious topics sometimes. And sometimes humor lost after translation. But I get your point. Chars need to act more serious, and I'll try to improve it in the next updates. As well as writing in general. As for dom stuff, yes. You can and will. But later. It's just the only type of lewd scenes that can be shown at the current moment. Coz other girls needs more building. Though, there are scenes with Liu and one small scene with Riley that has nothing to do with domination. But I know there are few of them, and they are small. But more to come.

Yeah. Most of these people wants to write the same thing. It is all about harem. All girls are falling for MC. Then the fact that some will become your sex toy, you gonna do anything you want to them as their dom. Doesn't matter the graphics if the essence is all the same and the content doesn't bring anything new. These guys are trully great designers, but has 0 imaginations and writing skills.
Sorry, I don't get you. Most girls here are not falling for MC right away. Yes, Cathy likes him. Yes, Riley wants him. Octavia just uses her position and power. Liu just doing what Octavia wants. Sure, she kind of also starting to get into MC. All right, it's already half of all girls. But there is the other half. Girls that don't interested in MC straight away.

I haven't played very much of this game. Positives so far is the graphics quality. The humor so far isn't bad. The writing is pretty good so far. The MC's setting makes sense and his motivations and frustrations are a good starting point.

I do have one request. Please stop it with the fantasy sequences. They are a waste of time because they don't move the story forward or the MC's relationships forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not picking on this game, I request this of all developers.

Just my two cents...

View attachment 2120536

View attachment 2120542
Someone answered your comment and he was right. This fantasy scene is more about building MC and showing his emotional attachment. But I won't lie if I tell you that this was the only appropriate way to add lewd scene to initial release without ruining story or other characters building.

Reactions: moovigym and utiola

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, I guess you're right. I also think I spent too much time explaining things. Just was worried that some people might not understand something, I guess. There are already much less of this stuff in the last update(as well as MC's thoughts). But sometimes it's easier to just write a small dialogue than spent several days rendering scenes to show it. I'd better focus on girls rather than on some unimportant stuff which can be explained in a dialogue.
I don't think you need to change your style based on fan comments like mine. I just have some personal preferences in storytelling but they certainly are not universal. I probably should have said IMHO so it didn't sound like demand, sorry about that. I didn't know there was dev interaction on the thread, so I wasn't expecting it to be considered. Anyway, I enjoyed the game (still have a little more to go) and thought it is an interesting premise. Keep up the good work.

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
Nice job. I have played this game and i like from what I see.. Dev pleaes, make more scenes in training. Good work

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Daisy looks stunning but I'm not interested in Trans-content. And after I chose the no trans option, MC literally turns into a trans hater, not a fan of that. Any reason why there's no option to turn off trans content and let Daisy be a girl from the beginning?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Daisy looks stunning but I'm not interested in Trans-content. And after I chose the no trans option, MC literally turns into a trans hater, not a fan of that. Any reason why there's no option to turn off trans content and let Daisy be a girl from the beginning?
Think you might have reacted a bit too strong in the shower scene, take the other choice and next you can select "it's just not your thing" or something similar, you will not act like a trans hater and can have normal conversations with her later. Any choice for getting involved with her remains open (like asking her for a date or not) and it should be easy enough to not get into any trans scenes with her by not asking her for a date.... (she remains trans, you just don't need to get involved to that level)

As for implementing the choice of Daisy being trans or a regular girl? Her background story will need 2 versions and ofcourse atleast some of the sex scenes will need 2 versions, not impossible but will also depend on how big her part in the story is, a main girl might see alot more scenes then a side character.... Guess a decision like that is for the dev to make...

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Think you might have reacted a bit too strong in the shower scene, take the other choice and next you can select "it's just not your thing" or something similar, you will not act like a trans hater and can have normal conversations with her later. Any choice for getting involved with her remains open (like asking her for a date or not) and it should be easy enough to not get into any trans scenes with her by not asking her for a date.... (she remains trans, you just don't need to get involved to that level)

As for implementing the choice of Daisy being trans or a regular girl? Her background story will need 2 versions and ofcourse atleast some of the sex scenes will need 2 versions, not impossible but will also depend on how big her part in the story is, a main girl might see alot more scenes then a side character.... Guess a decision like that is for the dev to make...
Ahh, I see. Well I was following the mod, which had the option for no trans content. So didn't pay too much attention to what was the actual options.

I mean, yeah, the option of being trans obviously good for people who are into that, but most games do have that option. But I see what u mean by how big her part in the story is. It would suck if she's one of the main LI and I don't get content with her just because she's trans.

Reactions: vogelbeest

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
but most games do have that option.
Most games certainly not. Some games at most, the most famous one is WVM. But not a lot have the option to make a trans girl into normal girl because it's simply more work, when a player can just ignore the trans character. Or even ignore the game if you're a trans hater, there are tags to warn about the content.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes